The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is BEYOND creepy, please stop stalking this family. I've reported you. I understand that people like to gossip on here, and each to their own. But putting the tracker family's children and safety at risk like this is beyond my comprehension. This is disgusting, this is obsession, and you need to stop NOW.

Man this is INSANE!
It does feel like, if this person wanted to “prove” that they live there, a redacted screenshot from the neighborhood Facebook group is a much better option than going to take multiple photos of their house.

Reactions: 11
This is BEYOND creepy, please stop stalking this family. I've reported you. I understand that people like to gossip on here, and each to their own. But putting the tracker family's children and safety at risk like this is beyond my comprehension. This is disgusting, this is obsession, and you need to stop NOW.

Man this is INSANE!
I think all of it is inappropriate. I wish people would take their fights to private message, nobody wants to read that stuff. If that’s a kids room window, that is also dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.
I know a lot of you know my backstory too w/ my abusive ex, etc.

RE: the spy

Reminder: this was their first post, and another a few days later.

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?
Don’t worry about venting here. I am sending you hugs ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We all know it’s Gin’s FOMO from all the AMI staycations! She wants all the status and luxury, but has a trailer trash mentality and functionality.

My question is when did Gin ever GRILL?
I’ve never seen it. And her BIL, Adam, did the grilling at the latest AMI trip.

Does she know how to grill?

Does she even know how to cook?
As she burns everything she touches!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know it’s Gin’s FOMO from all the AMI staycations!She wants all the status and luxury, but has a trailer trash mentality and functionality.

My question is when did Gin ever GRILL?
I’ve never seen it. And her BIL, Adam, did the grilling at the latest AMI trip.

Does she know how to grill?

Does she even know how to cook?
As she burns everything she touches!
I feel like she grills like a relative of mine. After 45 minutes of grilling hot dogs, we asked what was taking so long. Only to go out and discover that she never lit the grill. She was just turning raw, cold hot dogs for nearly an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For what it’s worth, I’m fairly certain that window posted is a bathroom, not a child’s room.

Aside from the blueprints of the house being in public records, the Trackers have videoed every single room in that house. Showing 900k+ people where their children eat, sleep and play. We basically know where they keep everything and what is in each drawer and cabinet in that house.

I think any of us could walk in that house and find whatever we want…including Jenn’s mother’s chicken bone collection.

I’m not saying the supposed neighbor is right for posting these pics, but being so incredibly outraged about it is also a little over the top as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
For what it’s worth, I’m fairly certain that window posted is a bathroom, not a child’s room.

Aside from the blueprints of the house being in public records, the Trackers have videoed every single room in that house. Showing 900k+ people where their children eat, sleep and play. We basically know where they keep everything and what is in each drawer and cabinet in that house.

I think any of us could walk in that house and find whatever we want…including Jenn’s mother’s chicken bone collection.

I’m not saying the supposed neighbor is right for posting these pics, but being so incredibly outraged about it is also a little over the top as well.
I agree with this. Pretty sure J4D has put those kids at risk multiple times. Putting every aspect of their lives online. Leaving OGB in a van in Hawaii. Letting him get burned on the grill. And so on.

Reactions: 20
Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?
Sometimes you just need to let it all out. Everyone does once in a while so no need to apologize.

Reactions: 8
I agree with this. Pretty sure J4D has put those kids at risk multiple times. Putting every aspect of their lives online. Leaving OGB in a van in Hawaii. Letting him get burned on the grill. And so on.
These people let their toddler juggle a toaster oven; no one will argue that they aren’t winning parenting awards!
I’d hate for someone to get in tattle trouble or actual real life trouble for posting pics of their house (idk how it works with a gated community, as I’m a povo. Could Jen report this stuff to their HOA or something?). Then we’d have less tea!!!

Reactions: 12

Exactly all of this. It's not the alleged neighbor posting a photo that is putting the kids at risk, it's the Trackers themselves.

They have not only shown every inch of their house, they have actually shown where Jackson went to gymnastics, and it was very easy to figure where he has swim lessons and his possible new school, all from footage the Trackers themselves have shown to the world. And these are places they don't even accompany him to and have his nanny take him, so his safety does not exactly seem like a high priority to them.

Combined with all the public records, if anyone wanted to harm them, it's Trackers themselves that would contribute to it way more than a photo of a house and hamandjams way overreacted by reporting the alleged neighbor in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The last thing that I am going to say is, if their house gets broken into and the wishbone collection goes missing, I’ve made myself the #1 suspect. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is that grill even going to open with it wedged right up next to the house/window like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly all of this. It's not the alleged neighbor posting a photo that is putting the kids at risk, it's the Trackers themselves.

They have not only shown every inch of their house, they have actually shown where Jackson went to gymnastics, and it was very easy to figure where he has swim lessons and his possible new school, all from footage the Trackers themselves have shown to the world. And these are places they don't even accompany him to and have his nanny take him, so his safety does not exactly seem like a high priority to them.

Combined with all the public records, if anyone wanted to harm them, it's Trackers themselves that would contribute to it way more than a photo of a house and hamandjams way overreacted by reporting the alleged neighbor in my opinion.
I do love when totally random new members pop up to admonish everyone else and tone-police and subject-police. That always goes well... 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

I remember when "Doug" came on the thread and the other page. No one ever questioned his validity at least not that I saw and I remember why everyone was so excited to think it was really him. He never gave any info that was new. I still think about that sometimes when new people arrive with claims like our new tattler. I agree with everything you said about a forthcoming tea giver. This one really does feel like a toss up to me. The pictures they added yesterday seemed pretty legit, and different angles of the house. Maybe they became friends with someone who was able to fill them in on the HOA happenings, and general drama. Who knows at this point because there are also a lot of holes and doesn't seem to be too forthcoming with the big details.
---
Yep. Exactly.

If someone is in the EC Community FB page by their full name, then that same person needs to have a FB account in their full name.

If Jenn doesn't have a FB account - that any of us (whether peeps from Guru or Tattle) have EVER found under her full name over the years - then Jenn isn't on the EC Community FB page making posts asking for summer nannies.
These are great points

Reactions: 9
Maybe J4D's thinks she can bring her tetanus pan outside to the grill? She just will have a new place to burn everything.

it's so hard now you guyzzzzzz - we have 2 kids and all - Pepperidge Farms remembers... LOL !!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I said I wasn’t going to post for now but I HAVE TO SHARE THIS LOL. Jenn has been in full Karen mode this morning! She has been bitching to HOA about “a crazy stalker” sharing personal information about their house online hehehe 😂 I’m not sure what she thinks HOA could do but okay. Also Jenn has visited three neighbors so far today. One neighbor said she was asking him if anyone “suspicious” has been seen around their house in the last few weeks. I wonder if we will get a home vlog about this. My goal joining this site was to get to them in any way possible and I can say I definitely have. Jenn I know you are reading this just sell the house and move already!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.