Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Not that any of us here thought the trackers were thin but Tim is looking super bloated here. It very well could be the angle but why would Jenn leave this shot of Tim’s pregnant looking stomach in the final cut?
705CFEC8-6282-4633-9A5F-5C7A690351DE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I always read here but I rarely post. I think I've only ever posted one time. But I'm sorry... This whole neighbor thing is getting weirder and weirder. Weird enough for me to have to reset my password and figure out my username for here so I could log in and say that.

I am putting my view towards annoyed Uber driver or crazy exstan because nothing they say/post makes any sense 🙄

Anyway hi everyone lol

Reactions: 32

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!
What the fuck is that swimsuit? How is that the appropriate suit to wear at Discovery Cove? Jeez. I would be mortified for my relatives to see me in such a suit. She really thinks she is hot or something, doesn't she? 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

mjm9

VIP Member
FRE’s latest
Gin: “I’m so excited to relax!”
“I’m excited for our tropical getaway” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.
What a MIRACLE it will be when the once eternally infertile Bojo's become blessed with a THIRD pregnancy! It's almost as if the entire thing was one big fat lie.

• Heart
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The song though🥴. “You’re OK, Oliver”. OK? Not great or special in any way. Just OK.
“Oliver? Meh…he’s ok”. 5 months old and relegated to just ok.
Please submit this for the next thread title:
TTT 141: Oliver? Meh…he’s ok
---
Finally finished that vlog and all I have to say is that swimsuit is not Jen's size. Or the right fit. It's just wrong in sooooo many ways.
It also appears to be a bikini.

3C177828-83EC-4016-B785-E5C4C31C6719.png

I am a firm believer that anyone can wear what they want but it doesn’t mean that everything is going to be flattering to your body type. If she wants to wear a bikini, they are plenty of tankini style suits out there to offer her coverage. Or even a high waisted bikini.

This would be a perfect suit for the pool at her house.She ended up adjusting Oliver, likely so he would hide the huge amount of cleavage she is revealing at a family friendly place. To me, this means she knows her breasts were spilling out and was trying to hide it for the camera.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

FriedOrca

Oliver, you're OK, Oliver. Where the heck did they get that song from? Is it a play on a kids song or they made it up?

If I was Oliver and looked back at those vlogs, I'd want my parents to sing how awesome or great I am, not that I am "OK."
My guess is this is a song Tim started to sing to him after his brother launched a Hot Wheels car into his face.

• Haha
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ha, now I am picturing Jen pulling the cork out by her teeth, spitting it out in the direction of the cork container and just guzzling straight from the bottle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Caligirl123

This is BEYOND creepy, please stop stalking this family. I've reported you. I understand that people like to gossip on here, and each to their own. But putting the tracker family's children and safety at risk like this is beyond my comprehension. This is disgusting, this is obsession, and you need to stop NOW.

Man this is INSANE!
I hate to break this to you, but the Tracker’s are the ones who are truly putting their children’s safety at risk.

If anything were to ever happen to them, heaven forbid - the blood is on Tim and Jenn’s hands. They have NEVER ONCE put the emotional or physical safety of those children first. NEVER. ONCE.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
The more I see it, the more I think they are absolutely crazy blowing that much money on that outdoor kitchen. Buy a BBQ and a regular table and chairs and be done with it. They won’t be out there for more an hour anyway.

They need an interior kitchen refresh before they needed that.

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
I don't mind Halloween videos starting now because I'm a weirdo who loves that Orlando's Halloween season lasts 90 months pls don't hurt me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PoorKid

VIP Member
Two people who can't cook, don't entertain, don't have friends, don't have family that want to spend time with them, don't use their backyard or pool, don't clean their inside kitchen and only eat massive amounts of food from chain restaurants and theme parks don't need an outdoor kitchen. Another bathroom, yes, but not another kitchen.

They'll cook out there once and never clean it up properly. Enjoy your rats, HOA neighborhood!

• Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!
Omg, did she have a nip slip situation here? Her nipples must be the size of bologna slices.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
She actually said 'relax' in the video - WOW - all this B** does is relax. She doesn't clean, she doesn't take care of her 2 miracle children, she doesn't work and she used the word 'relax.'

Timmy - please read here and get snipped man ✂
You don't need to bring any more children into this world. I agree with an earlier tattler post - the 'death grip' is so she can get miracle child #3. Sooner rather than later for sure.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
WTF is she talking about?

Oh shit y’all- we have another job! She worked for a catering company & went to events! She refused a job at a nudist resort!
I can’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I know they don't have any originality left in their channel, but multiple "best day" and "relaxing day" titles for their Discovery Cove videos could've been easily prevented with just a bit of research.

View attachment 2331382
Last year they were hosted by DC and got a fruit plate delivered to their cabana. This year they saw a 40% discount was available and decided to get tickets. 🤣

• Haha