The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "the baby already went through the lazy river and he loooooved it" story didn't add up to me because she was so bleeping confused about if the life vest would fit him the "second" time around and if not if they'd be able to go through the lazy river. So what did you do the first time around Ginn? Hmm?

I did love her including the shot of her totally struggling to get out of the lazy river with Da Baby before she realized she should do a hard cut to avoid further embarrassment as she narrated that there was lightning so they had to get out. She has no strength or core muscles to even be able to get up from a sitting position while holding him.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That water is DISGUSTING. One time a guest vomited and the guards tried shutting down the water until it could be cleaned etc. The sup came out and yelled at them for closing the water and sent the guests right back in. No cleaning. People pee, poop, vomit, bleed all in that water and they aren't likely to do anything about it. I love DC regardless still lol but when we go we don't take our kids. We leave them with... FAMILY! Take notes T and J 😂
People are already swimming with animals that poop and release bodily fluids, so maybe it's like "these people know what they signed up for at this park." 🐬:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like Kath didn't pay attention to the part where Jen said the boys were with the nanny. And I don't know how Kath hasn't noticed that it feels like Tim and Jen typically spend more time without the boys than with.

1690405287645.png

I know lots of people think their Stans are young, but I think Kath here represents the typical Stan. On the home vlog when Jen was talking about calling O$ baby for the rest of his life, plenty of people chimed in and said they had kids in their 20s or 30s and still called them "my babies". So I think the majority of Stans are older ladies in their 40s-60s that seems to love to watch them but really don't pay attention to the details. It's the little things they don't catch but are key to realizing what the Trackers are really like. I think a lot of people are either too dense or turn a blind eye and only see what they want to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
2017. Just as they were starting to get their now defunct Disney Media perks, they started to clean up their image.

FWIW I loved Coronado. We were close to the main bus stop and quick service, but we were also there before the new tower was built. I def would stay there again though. We’re going at the end of Aug and debated staying at Caribbean mainly for the pool and skyliner. We’re spending more time at Epcot this trip for F&W and only going for 4 nights. My husband surprised me* with Beach Club. 🥹 (with the discount promo from Disney)
We read the buses at Caribbean are terrible and we’re going during hurricane season so if the skyliner goes down we’re fucked.

*I’m not going to get into it, but we had a health scare at my son’s annual checkup and my mental health was in the absolute gutter the past 6 weeks. I knew I needed to talk with someone.
Reading here was just pissing me off bc they’re so reckless and ungrateful with their children. I can truly say, I hate them. Which if you knew me in my life I always say, “I don’t hate, it takes too much energy.”
But duck them.
I hope everything is ok!
Caribbean isn’t bad but the buses are horrible. I stayed there 10 years ago because of the pirate rooms. Didn’t know the pirate rooms were at the far edge of the back of the resort. We also had my grandmother who could walk small distances but was in a non-electric wheelchair most of the time. It was a nightmare just to go get drinks or whatever and buses took forever. After 2 night we ended up moving to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Was much easier and for one of the park days we were able to leave her at the room and she could watch the animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
2017. Just as they were starting to get their now defunct Disney Media perks, they started to clean up their image.

FWIW I loved Coronado. We were close to the main bus stop and quick service, but we were also there before the new tower was built. I def would stay there again though. We’re going at the end of Aug and debated staying at Caribbean mainly for the pool and skyliner. We’re spending more time at Epcot this trip for F&W and only going for 4 nights. My husband surprised me* with Beach Club. 🥹 (with the discount promo from Disney)
We read the buses at Caribbean are terrible and we’re going during hurricane season so if the skyliner goes down we’re fucked.

*I’m not going to get into it, but we had a health scare at my son’s annual checkup and my mental health was in the absolute gutter the past 6 weeks. I knew I needed to talk with someone.
Reading here was just pissing me off bc they’re so reckless and ungrateful with their children. I can truly say, I hate them. Which if you knew me in my life I always say, “I don’t hate, it takes too much energy.”
But duck them.
Totally agree with your feelings about them.
So sorry you had to go through the scare and hope things continue to be OK with your son. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wasn't her goal last year and this year to lose the weight?

Looks like it's going well then, or is this the plan, to get too 600lbs so she can then whin to dim about getting a "mommy make over"
Wanted to drop 15lbs.....the only 15lbs she's dropped this year was giving birth to it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I looked at Shore last night and found a top I think could be it but the color was slightly off. I am betting Target also. Mainly, because it has been the home to bad swimwear of the past. I do wonder though if she bought it recently or if it is a remnant of years past. The fit was just awful.
The crazy thing is there are quite a few websites that have bathing suits for bigger girls that actually look nice and flattering. Ask me how I know lol.

Reactions: 19
Wait, the Uncle's wife wasn't with them? I bet she didn't know that the nanny would be there and spending so much alone time with the Uncle while Dim and Gin gorged themselves on every meal offering DC had.
I dunno actually, just that tagteamBojo didn't mention her at all.

Reactions: 6
That water is DISGUSTING. One time a guest vomited and the guards tried shutting down the water until it could be cleaned etc. The sup came out and yelled at them for closing the water and sent the guests right back in. No cleaning. People pee, poop, vomit, bleed all in that water and they aren't likely to do anything about it. I love DC regardless still lol but when we go we don't take our kids. We leave them with... FAMILY! Take notes T and J 😂
And least we not forget how utterly ridiculous they carried on regarding covid and not eating indoors and not letting jack$ interact with anyone else in the world and now they're are literally dipping their 4 month old NICU baby in the lazy river of piss .... please someone make it make sense 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Okay I swear that I have seen her in that bikini before in 2017-2018. I can’t remember if it was Instagram or YouTube where I saw it

Okay I swear that I have seen her in that bikini before in 2017-2018. I can’t remember if it was Instagram or YouTube where I saw it
I agree, it's something that she's wore before, but I think it was post J$, sometime in 2021. It could have been something on an instagram story that we've seen but is now gone.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Kath didn't pay attention to the part where Jen said the boys were with the nanny. And I don't know how Kath hasn't noticed that it feels like Tim and Jen typically spend more time without the boys than with.

View attachment 2335814

I know lots of people think their Stans are young, but I think Kath here represents the typical Stan. On the home vlog when Jen was talking about calling O$ baby for the rest of his life, plenty of people chimed in and said they had kids in their 20s or 30s and still called them "my babies". So I think the majority of Stans are older ladies in their 40s-60s that seems to love to watch them but really don't pay attention to the details. It's the little things they don't catch but are key to realizing what the Trackers are really like. I think a lot of people are either too dense or turn a blind eye and only see what they want to see.
I agree that most of the Stan’s are not young. The tracker’s are not appealing to a young fan base. Their demographic is meemaws and sad to say, those with intellectual disabilities. A demographic that is not going to see what those of us here see unfortunately.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree, it's something that she's wore before, but I think it was post J$, sometime in 2021. It could have been something on an instagram story that we've seen but is now gone.
thinking she wore it last year in anna maria.

There was some sort of media preview for Food and Wine, specifically the Brew Wing/Odyssey place. Social media posts have been going up for about an hour or so. I guess we will see if Timmy was invited?

I'm supposed to go on Friday but part of me wants to go tomorrow to see if Tim, Jenn and Jess will be there. I would love to observe the relationship with Jess from afar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I did a quick search to figure out if she wore that suit another time and found this (this is a screenshot, not the actual video) from part of a post by @2020planner ... remember that waterside clip she put in as the full thumbnail when her boobs were bursting out? Ugh.🤮
Jennbarf.jpg

There was also a post by HereForTheT3a22 (🥲) referencing a screenshot of that one orange bikini Jenn wore that had the big hole in the center with boobs busting out of the hole.

Jenn just has really awful taste in suits. Let's not forget the one-piece lemon monstrosity. 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 18
There was some sort of media preview for Food and Wine, specifically the Brew Wing/Odyssey place. Social media posts have been going up for about an hour or so. I guess we will see if Timmy was invited?

I'm supposed to go on Friday but part of me wants to go tomorrow to see if Tim, Jenn and Jess will be there. I would love to observe the relationship with Jess from afar.
If you do go and the'yre there make sure you report back and don't be like the supposed neighborhood spy .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A Limerick

"So they went to Discovery Cove
And into the water they dove
After they'd eaten a bunch
At the buffet lunch
It was off to the commode, 'by jove.'"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re right! She wore it on the baby moon last year at Aulani. It barely fit her then but now 😳

• Wow
I did a quick search to figure out if she wore that suit another time and found this (this is a screenshot, not the actual video) from part of a post by @2020planner ... remember that waterside clip she put in as the full thumbnail when her boobs were bursting out? Ugh.🤮
View attachment 2336189

There was also a post by HereForTheT3a22 (🥲) referencing a screenshot of that one orange bikini Jenn wore that had the big hole in the center with boobs busting out of the hole.

Jenn just has really awful taste in suits. Let's not forget the one-piece lemon monstrosity. 😂😂
TOO.MUCH.BOOB.

My eyes! My eyes! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.