Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
So you’re telling me Tim was there, with a helper so no need for Jenn yet she still sent Jackson to swim lessons with the nanny instead of going herself, or even tagging along?! What a bitch.

could the excavator from neighbour have been used to dig up the grass and stuff to extend the patio stones? Or is that something done By hand?
Ahhh... That's a thought, yes!

Does anyone have good screengrabs for a comparison of a sorta before and after of the backyard based on what we know it originally looked like and then what they're showing in these recent home vlogs?

Reactions: 5

mjm9

VIP Member
Not sure what you mean by censored? They're both up and I can see them and click on them to watch.
Yeah. I should have screenshot it.
It had some kind of “type this word” thing to get access. It shows both videos now, though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Stop with behaviour that could be seen as stalking, our host doesn't allow it - for good reasons
One violation is their disgusting drive way! It’s been like this since around 2020. I have lived in this neighborhood for years. Another person who uses this account just moved here a few months ago like it was mentioned previously. Another big complaint is their volt or bolt hasn’t been moved in years either. As of yesterday it’s been moved in the garage finally! Also their paint on their house is horrible! To the people who think I’m just a crazy Uber eats driver or a ex stan come on now lol really?
---
This pathetic band-Aid of a paint job was done by dimmy boy not that long ago…

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Does anyone have good screengrabs for a comparison of a sorta before and after of the backyard based on what we know it originally looked like and then what they're showing in these recent home vlogs?
These are what I happen to still have.
I deleted several photos.

Realtor photos:
722433C0-B54F-4ECC-B429-8E4D4D555ABB.jpeg

Screenshots when pavers were done:
B7BC4D92-E0C8-4696-94A0-51FF684F2717.png

600608EC-B00C-43B1-BE09-AD8CB03EB426.png
F093EB77-CA46-4C61-AC99-767FBBA87439.png

Work in progress Bbq unit & counter placement:
DB77ACD9-7A67-4473-935A-3277F8A4EDCE.png
807A9EB2-0832-44FD-AA9F-6B1203E4927D.png

Last edited:

bumpire

Chatty Member
Look whoever you are. I was never trying to fight with you. We are on the same damn team! But you don’t have to be 100% correct every single time. I have no reason to waste my time on this site to BS. I cannot stand the trackers and multiple residents in their own neighborhood can’t stand them either. I’m sorry to hear about your current struggles. I wish the trackers could switch places with you. They have no idea what real world life is like. Please keep your head up and I’ll send some prayers your way. Truths?
Truce* 😂 you enjoying this VPResque squabble Jin?!

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Either that or she's keeping a death grip on him until she has Prop Please Be a Girl.

Ugh. What really bothers me is she very easily dress in a way that would flatter her figure. There are plenty of suits out there that are made for her body type that would've hidden the problem areas and flattered her, but she chooses the one that does not work for her on so many levels. I am also meh on the new hair. I don't think it's a not loving a blonde or a red thing, it's more or less she can't choose a ton that works with her skin type. But when you're a sunburnt potato pickings I guess are slim.

I still halfway suspect at some point, she'll disappear from the vlogs for about a week or so and get a mommy makeover. If she cooled it with her Brilliant Earth collection of rings she might even be able to get it done sooner than later.
Because they are so green, ya know.

tpstyle

Thank you! He is well, only time will tell if this will be an issue later in his life or if it was just an anomaly on the reading. The pediatric cardiologist told us we’re more than welcome to come back in a year for another checkup, but if we didn’t want to that would be okay too. He wasn’t overly concerned. We’re absolutely going back.
I know these 2 numb nuts wouldn’t. That’s why these regular well checkups are so so important. They’re such assholes I really hate them.

What days?! We’ll be there 24-28…from Canada 😉
Arrive the 26-2

JssLG317

VIP Member
I really don’t care what they do or put in their backyard. Their property, their money, their business.
However, I want them to install it safely.
Again, Tim’s DIY electrical and plumbing work has me nervous 😬.

I doubt that Tim contacted the “dig line” when the digging for the new pavers was done, like @JssLG317 pointed out.

And it doesn’t sound like a back splash behind the grill is even on their radar to be installed. (@Rebelle)
Hehe, sorry, no idea what it’s called down there. Ours is PA 1-Call. Just in case they were reading here I put it in as simple of terms as possible. 🤣

Reactions: 3