The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could have been a great opportunity to make a video that would bring in the views "Exploring Discovery Cove with an infant and pre-schooler. Watch us have the Best day with our kids, doing things they want to do and enjoy".

But instead we have a Tim and Jenn mukbang of eating and avoiding their miracle children as much as possible. 100% agree Nanny didn't need to be here. Yes, this is Tim's "job", but he would get more views and interaction in the comments if he spent all his time with his kids, showing the kid friendly options they have. Jenn watching her babies and doing activities with them. Instead we have Jenn pawning her kids off on anyone and everyone she can so she can "relax" and enjoy HER day at the pool.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine swimming with your wife’s hand gripped on your shoulder like this.
One of my nephews had an insecure, jealous girlfriend in his teens. She kept a death grip on him like he was going to run away the minute she loosened her grip. She would call and text him constantly when he wasn't around her. She also had too much anxiety to drive so that she was fully dependent on rides from her mother and my nephew. We all pointed out all of these red flags to him. He would just shrug and nod as he knew she was clingy and manipulative. But he didn't have the backbone to be "mean" and break up with her. He tried to "quiet quit" the relationship.
Hmm, who else does this sound like? 🤔

Reactions: 19
She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
@Rebelle - I wonder if the pear shape solitaire was just smashed up against the other band? Maybe the angle is funny?

View attachment 2332567

I found this post I made back in Oct 2022 of the pear-shaped ring w/ the band that looks like the same band in the pic above that you screenshot.

View attachment 2332566
Maybe, it could be! The center looks more round to me. Ugh maybe I have to watch the stupid video.

I don’t always watch the videos. Everyone who does, be on the look out in future ones. Please and thank you!

Reactions: 7
She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.
I agree. But sadly, they resent the two children they already have. J$ is "chaos" and "wild" and Big Baby prevents them from going out and doing all the fun things they want to do. A girl isn't going to be any different.

Reactions: 23
I agree. But sadly, they resent the two children they already have. J$ is "chaos" and "wild" and Big Baby prevents them from going out and doing all the fun things they want to do. A girl isn't going to be any different.
Or boy! 😂😆

• Haha
I think you are right, plus there are piles of towels everywhere at Discovery Cove, she could have boosted him up on some of those if really needed. Note they managed to stay til closing so he couldn't have been that upset.
I didn't watch, just reading here. So they were there since breakfast until close and BB wouldn't feed from the milk bags because no pillow? So did she pump at all throughout the day? If she is still actively producing milk then how could she go that long without expressing that milk? Make it make sense.
Is J$ wearing an actual swimsuit shorts or did I spy the yellow girl Target short shorts on his as his swim trunks?
Does BB support himself sitting up by himself or his head for any period of time? Does he smile? Every picture of him he is not a happy, curious baby. Just a lump sitting on J15meals lap.

Reactions: 16
Yeah that entire breakfast made me grimace. I am not a breakfast person in general though and if I do eat it it's usually the sort of breakfast they'd stick their nose up at-fruit and yogurt. Usually, I just have an iced coffee. I just don't know how you can overload your stomach with so much grease first thing in the day. And yet they do, every day.
I actually love breakfast and could eat it for every meal, however in reality, my normal breakfast is toast, yogurt and some kind of fruit. I only do a big breakfast maybe once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks and even then it’s ONE plate of some potatoes, and English muffin, a couple pieces of bacon and 1 scrambled egg…not 15 plates. And after that one plate I’m sluggish. Maybe she’s trying to get on one of those addiction shows as she clearly has a problem. It’s honestly sickening that she probably ate every bit of it and then repeated for a snack and then lunch. She’s a walking smorgasbord trash panda.

Reactions: 15
They are idiots so nothing would surprise me, but I can't see them actually having any more kids. Sure, she loves the attention of being pregnant and I am sure she really wants a baby girl, but they also love their child-less lives even more. It's obvious from these videos that they enjoy their time away from the boys more than they like spending time with them. And, she sure loves using have these kids as an excuse. She sure took advantage of needing to watch Oliver so that Tim would have to be the one to put away the groceries. I assume this happens a lot, even when the nanny is there.

And speaking of the nanny, it's going to get harder and harder to find a nanny/sitter that wants to watch three children. It seems like they've been having some difficulty getting nannies to work for them anyway and adding a third sure ain't gonna help that. I think they realize that and are frightened they might have to actually take care of their own children. They also need to wait to see if that Rivian is ever going to be delivered to them.

Now, I don't think they resented Jackson at first. They were new to the parent thing and I think the newness of it kept them semi-excited and engaged. Also, it was during the pandemic so it wasn't like they were missing out on a lot of stuff anyways. Then they decided to get pregnant again and Jackson started to become more of a handful and the baby ended up being the wrong gender. They would be rolling the dice again with the gender and I can't imagine how it would be if they had another boy.

So, as much as I am sure she'd like to be pregnant for years to come, the fear of actually having to take care of the children might just be enough to prevent it.

Reactions: 21
I actually love breakfast and could eat it for every meal, however in reality, my normal breakfast is toast, yogurt and some kind of fruit. I only do a big breakfast maybe once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks and even then it’s ONE plate of some potatoes, and English muffin, a couple pieces of bacon and 1 scrambled egg…not 15 plates. And after that one plate I’m sluggish. Maybe she’s trying to get on one of those addiction shows as she clearly has a problem. It’s honestly sickening that she probably ate every bit of it and then repeated for a snack and then lunch. She’s a walking smorgasbord trash panda.
Ugh, I don't even want to think of her calorie count that day. She clearly is embarrassed by it by trying to justify she's sharing it when clearly she's not. I was sort of surprised Dim called her out on it here, though he's partially one of the reasons she has such horrible eating habits. Not that I'm putting all the blame on him, at the end of the day she's responsible for being a glutton. But I do suspect he encourages and enables the gorging with the filming of the various buffets they hit, having horrible eating habits himself, and eating a seemingly beige diet. I don't know how much of it was her manipulating the audience but she acted like it was hard to convince him to ever go out of his comfort zone when picking places to dine-i.e. him not wanting to try pho, etc.
---
They are idiots so nothing would surprise me, but I can't see them actually having any more kids. Sure, she loves the attention of being pregnant and I am sure she really wants a baby girl, but they also love their child-less lives even more. It's obvious from these videos that they enjoy their time away from the boys more than they like spending time with them. And, she sure loves using have these kids as an excuse. She sure took advantage of needing to watch Oliver so that Tim would have to be the one to put away the groceries. I assume this happens a lot, even when the nanny is there.

And speaking of the nanny, it's going to get harder and harder to find a nanny/sitter that wants to watch three children. It seems like they've been having some difficulty getting nannies to work for them anyway and adding a third sure ain't gonna help that. I think they realize that and are frightened they might have to actually take care of their own children. They also need to wait to see if that Rivian is ever going to be delivered to them.

Now, I don't think they resented Jackson at first. They were new to the parent thing and I think the newness of it kept them semi-excited and engaged. Also, it was during the pandemic so it wasn't like they were missing out on a lot of stuff anyways. Then they decided to get pregnant again and Jackson started to become more of a handful and the baby ended up being the wrong gender. They would be rolling the dice again with the gender and I can't imagine how it would be if they had another boy.

So, as much as I am sure she'd like to be pregnant for years to come, the fear of actually having to take care of the children might just be enough to prevent it.
You're assuming she has logic and can think long term, which based on her financial planning alone she does not.

Reactions: 12
What a MIRACLE it will be when the once eternally infertile Bojo's become blessed with a THIRD pregnancy! It's almost as if the entire thing was one big fat lie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What a MIRACLE it will be when the once eternally infertile Bojo's become blessed with a THIRD pregnancy! It's almost as if the entire thing was one big fat lie.
They have what I call soap opera fertility. Where one character cannot have kids for a period of years and then miracle pregnancy multiple times occurs when convenient. I hate to tell Jenn but General Hospital isn't real life when it comes to medical conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn had enough breakfast for everyone. Maybe we should refer to her as J4D or J4B (breakfast) depending on the time of day.

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn't watch, just reading here. So they were there since breakfast until close and BB wouldn't feed from the milk bags because no pillow? So did she pump at all throughout the day? If she is still actively producing milk then how could she go that long without expressing that milk? Make it make sense.
Is J$ wearing an actual swimsuit shorts or did I spy the yellow girl Target short shorts on his as his swim trunks?
Does BB support himself sitting up by himself or his head for any period of time? Does he smile? Every picture of him he is not a happy, curious baby. Just a lump sitting on J15meals lap.
He has smiled multiple times and to be honest it was adorable haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If they have another baby, I'm going to invoice them for the increase in my therapy appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh, I don't even want to think of her calorie count that day. She clearly is embarrassed by it by trying to justify she's sharing it when clearly she's not. I was sort of surprised Dim called her out on it here, though he's partially one of the reasons she has such horrible eating habits. Not that I'm putting all the blame on him, at the end of the day she's responsible for being a glutton. But I do suspect he encourages and enables the gorging with the filming of the various buffets they hit, having horrible eating habits himself, and eating a seemingly beige diet. I don't know how much of it was her manipulating the audience but she acted like it was hard to convince him to ever go out of his comfort zone when picking places to dine-i.e. him not wanting to try pho, etc.
---

You're assuming she has logic and can think long term, which based on her financial planning alone she does not.
Agreed. That one meal alone was probably more calories than most people take in in a week.

Reactions: 9
Oliver is a cute baby. He looks like a little old man. I hope neither of their kids are introverts, because the constant hauling of them to crowded places and forcing them on camera won't be good for them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.