Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
It stinks when people here start attacking each other, you give Greasy Spice great pleasure when that happens. The nit picking and petty sniping at each other isn't fun, bitching about the Trackers is fun! 😉 I personally enjoy reading possible gossip about the Trackers. Believe or don't believe, we can still have fun with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Forest

VIP Member
Just skimmed the vid. Today it happened. I hit my limit with the Trackers and their endless vacations and gluttony and nannies. I can’t watch it anymore. These people do nothing but stuff themselves silly and wriggle around like a bunch of fat walruses.

I’ll still be here for the excellent commentary of course. And watching the home vlogs, because I love seeing their filthy walrus house

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230730-102505_Samsung Notes.jpg

Here is my final count. I did not watch the resort tour, latest UO vlog or F&W. I can't do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

scopeyscope

VIP Member
View attachment 2340722

I have absolutely no idea what paint tastes like, "mushieslushie". I think the lead poisoning must be messing with your brain (and Dim's).
View attachment 2340723

---
Dim: "I just can't bear to wear a spirit jersey in Florida, it's so darn hot."

A Gucci sweater is totally fine though, of course.
---
That's.... a normal-sized wine glass. A little small for red wine.
View attachment 2340733
I will give him a pass on not knowing what size a wine glass should be because I bet that Jenn drinks straight from the bottle

• Haha
  • Wow

Rebelle

VIP Member
Remember when Ginn got so drunk she couldn’t experience everything at Discovery Cove? The internet remembers.

They also did the live stream feeding the birds, where she’s not wearing a coverup and kept mocking Dim that the birds liked her better.
I know our resident historian @2020planner remembers.

IMG_1369.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn at home feeling sorry for herself because for some reason she supposedly hasn't figured out how to bottle feed the baby even though she has and now she must stay home to take care of Da Baby (what a weird concept!).

• Haha
Reactions: 33

littlemuv

VIP Member
Maybe I’m conservative, BUT everything changed for me in terms of choosing swimsuits when we went from childless to having a baby. You can wear whatever you want when you go to the pool and the beach to just sit and relax. When you’re sitting in the sand, bending over, chasing a little kid, I chose my suits waaaaay more carefully.
I say that knowing that I was going to be doing those things and had no time or patience to keep hiking up my top or pulling down my bottoms. J4D wouldn’t need to think about that.
I think we’re all being a tiny bit unkind to Jenn here. It’s obvious to me she accidentally put one of the nieces’ swimsuits on by mistake. Easily done when you have 2 kids guyzzz

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
$11 for a souvenir cup Jackson wanted? Nope, too expensive.
$10 for a villian-con identification card that he will discard in a junk drawer in their cluttered ass kitchen? Absolutely!
77DA25E4-04CB-4321-90DC-1D6C72E56E89.png
8C0F86AD-4A4A-4147-91BF-5C2667E6DE96.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Oh yeah, she looks like Nicole Kidman alright....
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.49.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.49.42 PM.png

This wasn't even a well-timed screenshot, she legit made that face.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.50.24 PM.png

Keep eating all that gross food Ginn, it's working out great for you. I love the special effects of your hair where we can totally see your scalp! So magical! You really do look great for being 68 years old and having TWO GRANDCHILDREN though!

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "My brother just showed up in his swimsuit."
Ginn: "We brought everything though, so many things, all the stuff."

Except for the pillow that apparently is sooooooo critical now to be able to feed Da Baby? You'd think if it was that important, they'd have more than one and just leave one in the car. But also, it's gross that she would drag that pillow everywhere because you just know it's not getting washed nearly enough.

• Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn can't eat the meat at Chipotle because it makes her sick and she thinks it is too greasy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the fuck? She can eat plates of bacon, sausage, eggs, cheesy shit x 5, but Chipotle is too greasy?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow