The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want some popcorn? This thread has taken on some unique drama of its own…
🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So just being nosey, I went and looked at the current open permit. All it says is " install screen enclosure on existing deck with composite roof and footers". Nothing about extending the deck before adding the enclosure. There is definitely nothing out there for electrical at Ft. Pampers. the last electrical was when they installed the Tesla charger.
They had started the patio before they went to AMI, correct? So if the outdoor kitchen "need" was FOMO from AMI I'm sure Dimmy said, "Yeah, I can do that." Bought that stupid outdoor kitchen without measuring or researching anything and just pulled out a credit card. They are so impulsive and manic with their spending.

Reactions: 15
I like the pissed off Uber Eats driver theory the most. It makes the most sense lol.
Yep the pics they've shown could have just been taken by a super stan while delivering food 1 day or multiple days as I bet food delivery is very common there. A delivery driver would be very familiar with how to get into gated communities. The rest of the stuff about HOA spies and hate could just be pure fantasy to rile people up.

The thing I'm not getting is, aside from paint colors (it's not like they're Barbie pink so I don't even get that), why the absolute vitriol toward them from so many people in the neighborhood - apparently the same people Jenn went knocking on not one, not two, but three doors today to talk about Tattle spies? (plural now)

It was stated they have a lawn care service (so the grass is cut) and the exterior photos posted of their home don't look like anything that would raise eyebrows. They're also rarely home and certainly not throwing ragers on the front lawn or blasting music all day or having 500 people come and take up the entire street w/ their cars. So...???

Disliking them for exploiting their kids, I can understand.
Disliking them for everything they've done, vlogged about, and monetized, I can understand.

But I'm just not understanding the neighbors all ganging up on them? For what?
And what exactly has she done to be termed as "batshit crazy" by this legion of EC homeowners?
Dirty driveway and mold growth on the house would be only things I can think of. Green pool would only be visible from their 2 side neighbors as we know they have no neighbors behind them. Surely a car in the driveway 24x7 isn't enough to invoke hatred is it?

Reactions: 8
Oh, I would assume that if Jen gets to play the victim she'll be motived to get off her ass and do things she never normally would. Remember she stayed on hold with Old Navy for two hours once. If she can dig up dirt on someone you know she'll waddle her ass across the street.

But, I am bothered by this new piece of information that there are multiple users and one is an HOA board member. I can't imagine why they'd identify themselves as such. That has to be a small pool of people and easy to be able to narrow it down. Maybe they just don't give a tit anymore.

And has it ever been disclosed what they are in violation for? Sure, the garage door needed painting/replacing. But that's been like that since they moved in. Have they been in violation for that the whole time? That, I can see. Or maybe the Volt? But I don't really see anything else problematic. I feel that most HOAs don't really care about backyards that can't be seen from the street, unless it's a major mess. I still don't see the HOA would know about the green pool or moldy wall.

Oh who knows. I guess this is keeping the threads moving with something to do whilst the Bojos are MIA on the vid front.

• Heart
I don't know why we end up with so many more questions rather than answers with this.

But she still hasn't put up a new vid in a couple of days, so something must be keeping her preoccupied.
Excuse me? She posts 6 days a week... always.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like this thread told the Pete Werner thread to hold its beer.
This thread is going to have to step up it's game quite a bit to compete with the Dis thread imo. What these two idiots are up to is peanuts compared to the sexual and mental abuse that's revealed on that thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm all here for the spy, real or not. It's been interesting and I want to see what levels of soap opera obnoxious it gets to.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Could be lots of different scenarios here:

1) Actual neighbors like they say. It’s really not hard to believe that the Bozos are terrible neighbors and violate HOA rules

2) one of the bojos themselves trying to paint the hoa in a bad light saying they are harassing them

3) one of the previous nannies or really anyone from their past/present they have wronged

Many other possibilities (Uber eats driver gone rogue)

I’m here for it…

I'm all here for the spy, real or not. It's been interesting and I want to see what levels of soap opera obnoxious it gets to.
So where do we see this going? The neighbor is really Jen's lost long dead twin sister who was recently possessed by the devil and is now out for revenge because Jen stole Tim from her years ago, who is secretly the father of the neighbor's child, even though he was also in a secret homosexual relationship with the HOA member?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the spy is real, it’ll upset Jenn. If the spy is not real, it’ll upset Jenn, regardless. So, home run either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They had started the patio before they went to AMI, correct? So if the outdoor kitchen "need" was FOMO from AMI I'm sure Dimmy said, "Yeah, I can do that." Bought that stupid outdoor kitchen without measuring or researching anything and just pulled out a credit card. They are so impulsive and manic with their spending.
Your profile picture, I can’t breathe lol. Her face looks like when a dog gets stung trying to eat a bee.
IMG_1427.jpeg

1690835512319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If the spy is real, it’ll upset Jenn. If the spy is not real, it’ll upset Jenn, regardless. So, home run either way.
I was about to write the same sentiment. if our new friend is just a rando and Jenn goes completely unhinged on the HOA and neighbors and now lives in a constant state of paranoia, I’m here for it. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I always read here but I rarely post. I think I've only ever posted one time. But I'm sorry... This whole neighbor thing is getting weirder and weirder. Weird enough for me to have to reset my password and figure out my username for here so I could log in and say that.

I am putting my view towards annoyed Uber driver or crazy exstan because nothing they say/post makes any sense 🙄

Anyway hi everyone lol

Reactions: 32
I got it, the mystery tea spiller is the neighbor with a kid named Oliver who is now pissed off The Bojos stole the name

Or… it is a former nanny and their mom who is on the HOA board

Or…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stop with behaviour that could be seen as stalking, our host doesn't allow it - for good reasons - Please read our rules and why they're important
One violation is their disgusting drive way! It’s been like this since around 2020. I have lived in this neighborhood for years. Another person who uses this account just moved here a few months ago like it was mentioned previously. Another big complaint is their volt or bolt hasn’t been moved in years either. As of yesterday it’s been moved in the garage finally! Also their paint on their house is horrible! To the people who think I’m just a crazy Uber eats driver or a ex stan come on now lol really?
---
This pathetic band-Aid of a paint job was done by dimmy boy not that long ago…

One violation is their disgusting drive way! It’s been like this since around 2020. I have lived in this neighborhood for years. Another person who uses this account just moved here a few months ago like it was mentioned previously. Another big complaint is their volt or bolt hasn’t been moved in years either. As of yesterday it’s been moved in the garage finally! Also their paint on their house is horrible! To the people who think I’m just a crazy Uber eats driver or a ex stan come on now lol really?
---
This pathetic band-Aid of a paint job was done by dimmy boy not that long ago…
why is it so far fetched to think that you’re a crazy Uber driver when you’re instead a “bunch of people”
I don’t not believe you, but you can’t blame people for speculating especially when posting pictures of their house with their house number only partially blurred out (the first one you posted earlier, not this recent one)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.