The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least TPD is honest with his dislike of the Muppets, unlike Tim and all his overzealous fake love toward them.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ginn at home feeling sorry for herself because for some reason she supposedly hasn't figured out how to bottle feed the baby even though she has and now she must stay home to take care of Da Baby (what a weird concept!).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pee shakes and again noticeable finger shakes. But he's totally healthy you guyzzzzzz.

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.05.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.05.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.06.17 PM.png

---
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.10.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.11.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.12.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Dimmy, did that chicken wing with spice hurt you? Did you want a flavorless "boneless chicken wing" instead?
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.17.01 PM.png

Dim you don't need to stuff the entire wing in your mouth all at once...? Was this dude seriously raised in a cave or something and no one taught him how to eat like even a semi-normal person? He licked every single one of his fingers multiple times. Gotta make sure he gets the juice from out underneath his claws.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.21.53 PM.png

Would it kill Ginn to not amplify Dim's finger-licking sounds? Nasty turd.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.28.28 PM.png

Nick the Dick is also a finger licker, but what else would you expect from a guy who wears his hat backward like he's starring in a live-action version of Hey Arnold! and pretending he's 9-years-old. And then they both fondled Nick's souvenir cup with their finger-licked fingers. 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.24.50 PM.png

I suffered so you all have to too.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.40.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 12.50.50 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ugh that food dripping down his beard.

Say what you want about Michael Kay (and plenty has been said lol), but he had the right idea with cutting away from showing the actual eating of the food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The FRE video parody from when J4D "interviewed" Dim came across my feed. Watched it again for kicks as FRE is a timeless genius. I was shocked at how tidy the house was and how Dim still had a few remnants of his soul left. Really was crazy watching him freely walk around the house without having crap piled high and lined up to the point where you have to have paths through the house. The kitchen countertops weren't piled high with crap. They were relatively somewhat clear of clutter. No piles of shoes, no diaper boxes, "haul" junk and outdoor toys piled up. This was within the first year after J$ was born. It truly was night and day. So sad how down hill they really went after having kids. Too bad they aren't happy humans after having their "miracle" children.

Reactions: 21
It's not normal for a 41-year-old to look this wrinkly. He's got more wrinkles than the crumbled-up tshirts Ginn keeps forgetting in the washer. He looks like a Shar Pei's booty butt.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 1.55.53 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh that food dripping down his beard.

Say what you want about Michael Kay (and plenty has been said lol), but he had the right idea with cutting away from showing the actual eating of the food.
Yes, pretty much all the others have listened to the feedback and while they are showing off the untouched dish, they use the part where they describe what they thought of it as a voice over all while keeping the shoveling in mouth part off camera. Especially no finger sucking. But no, that would be too much class for our resident editor who keeps in the worst shots of Dim.
Why even try to make it look a little professional and not completely trashy when you can just throw together some hard cuts of awkward clips, never provide knowledgeable or useful information or give a single tit about your content?

Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 2.07.40 PM.png

I have absolutely no idea what paint tastes like, "mushieslushie". I think the lead poisoning must be messing with your brain (and Dim's).
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 2.08.04 PM.png

---
Dim: "I just can't bear to wear a spirit jersey in Florida, it's so darn hot."

A Gucci sweater is totally fine though, of course.
---
That's.... a normal-sized wine glass. A little small for red wine.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 2.13.38 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2340722

I have absolutely no idea what paint tastes like, "mushieslushie". I think the lead poisoning must be messing with your brain (and Dim's).
View attachment 2340723

---
Dim: "I just can't bear to wear a spirit jersey in Florida, it's so darn hot."

A Gucci sweater is totally fine though, of course.
---
That's.... a normal-sized wine glass. A little small for red wine.
View attachment 2340733
I will give him a pass on not knowing what size a wine glass should be because I bet that Jenn drinks straight from the bottle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.