The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness guys, I got invited out to Universal to preview the new Minion attraction!!!! (I'm sure every other passholder did as well.) This email was inviting ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just watched parts of the second half of the live show. I was looking for when they discussed their finances/successes. Did I hear Jenn right that she believes other YouTubers haven’t set themselves up to save for the future and in such a way that they’ll be okay in the long run (like they have), and then immediately say they started working with a financial advisor when they were on the Fantasy? So she’s tsk tsking other YouTubers for not working with an advisor, but they’ve only been working with one for a year? What?
She did. I want to know who she was talking about. The Live was on the day the Pete Werner news broke on here. So probably giving herself asspats that she didn’t blow 900K on credit cards. The bar is low.

But I feel like she was talking about other Orlando YouTubers as well. Funny thing is, I can’t think of any that are in scarier position than them, considering that the Trackers have two kids to support for the next 20 years.

Reactions: 11
I also think Tim keeps the facial hair because it helps men hide when their face has become chubbier. A beard does wonders if you're going through a point in your life when that double chin is popping (trust me, wink wink)
The facial hair also hides the fact that he appears to completely be missing his upper lip. 🥴

1690468579111.png

---
Oh my goodness guys, I got invited out to Universal to preview the new Minion attraction!!!! (I'm sure every other passholder did as well.) This email was inviting ME.
Oh you're definitely #hosted and #media by receiving that email. Don't kid yourself. 🤪

BTW, I'm also getting all of the daily discount-driven Discovery Cove and SeaWorld emails you referenced yesterday. I swear they send 10 a day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The facial hair also hides the fact that he appears to completely be missing his upper lip. 🥴

View attachment 2337309
---

Oh you're definitely #hosted and #media by receiving that email. Don't kid yourself. 🤪

BTW, I'm also getting all of the daily discount-driven Discovery Cove and SeaWorld emails you referenced yesterday. I swear they send 10 a day!
I suspected that was one of the reasons too. That was actually one of the reasons why my dad had a mustache for years until he started to grey and it looked really, really bad since it was three toned and he had a tendency like Dim to get food in it. However, unlike Dim he realized to cut his loses since he couldn't maintain it and shaved it off. It really does amaze me though how much fuller his face seems in general in those clips. I don't think he was any bigger than he is now either. It seems like now the fat is now just bypassing his face all together. It looks so sunken in. Other parts of him not so much.
---
At least the paprika brows will match a little better 😝
Weird how she had non-paprika brows with the blonde from 2009. I really wonder what the reason for the paprika color is. I know makeup can be expensive-I grimace every time I have to order foundation-BUT this is Greasy Spice we are talking about she'd drop fifty dollars on brow filler without even grimacing.

Reactions: 13
Probably Jenn thinks they are smart with their money because they paid their house off. Probably the only smart financial decision they made. This will always give them a bump up but it looks like they have spending addictions, want constant concierge level life and house or not, you can't keep that up if income has dwindled.
I still find that their financial advisor that just happened to run into them and it's very "lucrative" so far... completely sketch. They would be ripe for a scam artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Volume 2: Tim is a fat kid, he is ‘The Joker’, J.E.N drives through a “seedy” neighborhood, and talks about vaccines. These clips are all from OCTOBER 2009 ‘The Tim Tracker’ vlogs.

So I just skimmed through with no sound but they actually look good here. Just normal looking people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't take a screenshot but I have to brag but I was the first one to watch Tims video today universal. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Alt right pompadour looks extremely thin in the sunlight.

Also, can he stop fingering merch.

And Dim isn't sure he knows how to spell terrible. Or knows that he takes terrible folders. I think rather than Terrible Tim he shouldv'e gone for Tiny Wiener Man. Thankfully, his sidekick the Baloney Boulder is not there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jen has time to reply to a comment with a semi-bitchy undertone.

1690480292708.png

When was the last time they consistently put out at least 6 videos a week? Oh, wait, it says "videos" and not "vids", so maybe it's Tim responding. That makes more sense....he probably still doesn't know her typical lack of posting vids in a timely manner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
"At least 6 videos a week" 😂

Do some of them get abducted by aliens nonhuman thingies?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
6 videos a week? They’re down to about 3 videos a week.

What a snotty comment. She is so thin-skinned. So big deal, someone doesn’t like your Halloween content because they probably don’t like HHN or Halloween in general.

Reactions: 25
I will call my LO my baby until the day I die. It will even be my last words. I won't ever say my baby to other people but I do often say to my hubby where has my baby gone as she is 10 and it goes so quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
6 videos a week? They’re down to about 3 videos a week.

What a snotty comment. She is so thin-skinned. So big deal, someone doesn’t like your Halloween content because they probably don’t like HHN or Halloween in general.
And I am pretty sure it's from her based on the syntax. I am more convinced she blew up because of Dim's relatives at AMI now. Honestly, I suspected she was a massive troll on the neighborhood FB group which was why I asked the supposed spy about it. I'd think there'd be gold there.

Ugh, and how many times can you show a stupid tribute store?

And this is pretty much a sleeper all around. He eats a pizza and witches how he couldn't film himself gorging because he was sabatouged to sit under a speaker and some kid was pulling an OG Buddy and had their tablet on loud while he ate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are people not allowed to say what they feel? Who wants to see Halloween when it's 100+ degrees outside. And even at that - if you have the need to respond then you can allows say something less snarky that's for sure. What a B***.

6 videos a week - LMAO right now - you only wish J4D's that you uploaded that many. Maybe back in your hayday but now that you have 2 kids
it's much harder you guyzzzzzzz.

let's all remember - Pepperidge Farm does - she now has 2 kids. What a loser - 🤣 🤣 🤣

#141 : Pepperidge Farm remembers - J4D's now has 2 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She did. I want to know who she was talking about. The Live was on the day the Pete Werner news broke on here. So probably giving herself asspats that she didn’t blow 900K on credit cards. The bar is low.
Been out of the loop for a bit. I know it’s not Bojo news, but can someone fill me(us) in on what’s happening with Pete Werner? The cliff notes or full story would be appreciated. TIA!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2337767

When was the last time they consistently put out at least 6 videos a week? Oh, wait, it says "videos" and not "vids", so maybe it's Tim responding. That makes more sense....he probably still doesn't know her typical lack of posting vids in a timely manner.
I just went to the comment section to see this exchange. Jenn deleted it right after I read it. Apparently the fan went back at Jenn, saying “to be clear” and reassured her that she has been a viewer for 6 years and loves the “vids” just not the HHN ones. She also told Jenn that as it gets closer to Halloween. She doubts it will only be one video a week.
Guess Jenn thinks she is the only one who has the right to go back at someone…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2337767

When the hell have they done 6 videos a week, you were lucky if they done 6 in the entire month last month

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.