The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Expert Tim strikes again. We have those around our pool. Not only will drainage be an issue, but the insides of the BBQ unit will probably get moldy and nasty. And those drainage things get plants and frogs in them too.
It would’ve just been so much easier if they would’ve made a L shape and instead of putting that part up against the wall if it came out from the wall and then put it up to the bar area. That makes so much more sense then they wouldn’t be covering up the drainage holes and they wouldn’t be causing a fire hazard🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Should we place bets on how often they use their sooty fire hazard drain-blocking outdoor kitchen to burn hutdogs before the end of the year? I'm also sure they'll maintain it as well as they maintained the outside of their house and their yard. I feel like outdoor kitchens are annoying to maintain anyway - my parents have their tit together and there's still the inevitable rattlesnake skin that needs to be cleared out of the cabinets (and one time an actual rattlesnake) when it's warm enough to start using it regularly again.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Wow. Expert Tim strikes again. We have those around our pool. Not only will drainage be an issue, but the insides of the BBQ unit will probably get moldy and nasty. And those drainage things get plants and frogs in them too.
Water+electricity=bad idea

I really hope the kids aren't the ones effected by Tim the Tool Dick Bojo.
---
Should we place bets on how often they use their sooty fire hazard drain-blocking outdoor kitchen to burn hutdogs before the end of the year? I'm also sure they'll maintain it as well as they maintained the outside of their house and their yard. I feel like outdoor kitchens are annoying to maintain anyway - my parents have their tit together and there's still the inevitable rattlesnake skin that needs to be cleared out of the cabinets (and one time an actual rattlesnake) when it's warm enough to start using it regularly again.
My parents had a opposum that got caught in their grill eons ago. We had a little rat terrier that was crazy the entire day, when my dad opened up the grill we knew why she was going haywire.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Water+electricity=bad idea

I really hope the kids aren't the ones effected by Tim the Tool Dick Bojo.
---

My parents had a opposum that got caught in their grill eons ago. We had a little rat terrier that was crazy the entire day, when my dad opened up the grill we knew why she was going haywire.
Haha, my parents have a little petite cat that will just stare out the window in the dark and growl - when that happens we know there is almost certainly a bobcat staring back at her. We know skunks have enjoyed the outdoor kitchen too cause some years there's definitely residual skunk musk that needs to be aired out. My dad's like, "well, skunks need shelters too".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:
  • I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow?
  • Lighten up you seriously have a complex.
  • You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Oh, and I'm Jenn's burner account too.

Guess I hit a nerve somewhere along the lines. 🤷‍♀️

And yep, @linkdownbelow87. I do need a vacation.

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting tit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.
Sending you huge love 2020 that’s a lot of tit to be dealing with ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait….so one screenshot to prove that they actually live in the neighborhood and is a part of the Facebook group is too much but sharing that they’re friends with the next door neighbors and that’s where they’re getting their info isn’t? Way to throw your friends under the bus.

Reactions: 20
Damn take a bit of time off an there's loads to catch up on 😅

Yeah, can't see the grill next to the house going wrong 🙄 an even if they don't miraculously burn the place down then it's probably going to make a hell of a mess on the house, if they were insisted on this design then wouldn't it have worked the other way around? The bar bit I assume it is against the house an the grill bit opposite it, that way the grills got space

Also am curious to know if you get in bother if you are missing your kids check ups? It seems like they don't give af about attending them but am surprised they aren't getting calls or emails etc to tell them they need to attend, or that someone isn't going to their home, my neice has hers at home as that's how it's done at least for where we stay an if they were constantly being pushed back or cancelled etc then concerns would be getting raised, she gets a option of certain dates an one has to be chosen an she can't miss it

Also since we were "told" that HOA isn't pleased with the slackers then what happens when the final warning is given? Do they get fined? Or is it more serious? We don't have HOA here so I don't know how it all works, will be interesting to know if any little hints are dropped in vlogs about having to do certain things because they've been told too

An lastly it's honestly sad to see how worse J is becoming, his speech seems to not be getting any better, under his eyes are looking worse, the older he's getting the more these little things are all standing out more, have we heard anything more about this school he's supposed to be going too? August starts tomorrow which means it isn't long till he's meant to attend, I'd have imagined it be getting mentioned more an more in vlogs about the "hassle" it all is with getting him ready with uniforms, school bag, pencils, pencil case, shoes etc, it's a august start here for schools ( I think the 15th) an already parents are starting to get ready for their kids going back since there's so much tit to buy, am even seeing people advertise all their "my first day at school" stuff like balloons, chalkboards, soft toys etc, is that a thing over there (it's quite new here) where parents go mental an buy all these decorations for it? I'd think if it was then those two would need to buy it since it's bascially tit an they do loving buying nonessential tit

Reactions: 15
Also since we were "told" that HOA isn't pleased with the slackers then what happens when the final warning is given? Do they get fined? Or is it more serious? We don't have HOA here so I don't know how it all works, will be interesting to know if any little hints are dropped in vlogs about having to do certain things because they've been told too
Both of our HOAs (which seem to be similar to the Trackers) issue warnings first, I believe two, then your 3rd is a fine. If you don't pay the fines or appeal within so many days, they will put a lien on your property. The biggest offenses in both of the places that we have lived were dirty/moldy sidewalks and roofs/houses and mulch warnings, as in you have to remulch your yard. Again, in both our communities, when people get warning letters, instead of just addressing the issue, they turn to the Facebook group to witch about it first. So I can see our new friend having that sort of information, perhaps. I'm still not entirely convinced as the information that has been provided is all something that I could have made a new profile and posted myself. (It's not me)

A few other things from catching up over the weekend. The before digging/mapping the yard for pipes: They do not seem to have a gas line in their home. They do not have a gas stove. We know their pool heater was (maybe is, if they fixed it) solar. The only other pipes that would be back there would be irrigation. IF they had irrigation around the old (smaller) cage, someone would have had to come out and cap and reroute it so that they aren't burying the old irrigation pipes under the paver extension. The should have backyard sprinklers, but that grass is always such a dead mess, I'm not sure they are functional. Irrigation lines are not deep though and wouldn't need a backhoe type digger and you can usually find them easily going from one sprinkler head to the next.

Aside from fire codes and potentially burning the house down, that grill is going to be a nightmare for them. I have an outdoor kitchen with a similar grill. I'll admit, I hate the grill. We spent a ton of money on it and I may have cried after burning my 50th meal because it does not cook the same as the Webers that I learned to cook on and love. I'm a good griller and there is a huge learning curve with that style grill. We have a granite backsplash and a hood over our grill. We also have two giant fans. I set the smoke alarms off in the house all the time with the grill if the door is open a crack. The granite has to be cleaned all the time because of the soot and grease that comes off the back. This tit will be all over that window, that is now blocked, so they won't be able to easily access it. They will not use this outdoor kitchen anyway.

The drains: I think covering the drain with the kitchen is no big deal. Especially if that is the section that will be covered by the roof, that I don't fully understand still. Drains in that location aren't for pool overflow, they are to keep standing water off the deck. As long as it is not completely covered, it will be fine. The more important thing is to make sure that drain doesn't get filled with crap and creatures--we get snakes in ours all the time.

If that was my outdoor kitchen, I would have put the grill to the left, up against the screen and had the bar come off as an L from the left, so you are boxed in on 3 sides with house, it would make the grill easier to block off from the kids. I actually wouldn't have done the bar area at all, I would have gotten exactly what I have, a tall dining table with a fire pit in the center. It's high so kids can't fall into it. Something similar to this Jenn. Ours is gray, I want to say we paid $1999 in Costco. It seats 6, so you'll have plenty of room for all your friends.

Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 7.28.37 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Both of our HOAs (which seem to be similar to the Trackers) issue warnings first, I believe two, then your 3rd is a fine. If you don't pay the fines or appeal within so many days, they will put a lien on your property. The biggest offenses in both of the places that we have lived were dirty/moldy sidewalks and roofs/houses and mulch warnings, as in you have to remulch your yard. Again, in both our communities, when people get warning letters, instead of just addressing the issue, they turn to the Facebook group to witch about it first. So I can see our new friend having that sort of information, perhaps. I'm still not entirely convinced as the information that has been provided is all something that I could have made a new profile and posted myself. (It's not me)

A few other things from catching up over the weekend. The before digging/mapping the yard for pipes: They do not seem to have a gas line in their home. They do not have a gas stove. We know their pool heater was (maybe is, if they fixed it) solar. The only other pipes that would be back there would be irrigation. IF they had irrigation around the old (smaller) cage, someone would have had to come out and cap and reroute it so that they aren't burying the old irrigation pipes under the paver extension. The should have backyard sprinklers, but that grass is always such a dead mess, I'm not sure they are functional. Irrigation lines are not deep though and wouldn't need a backhoe type digger and you can usually find them easily going from one sprinkler head to the next.

Aside from fire codes and potentially burning the house down, that grill is going to be a nightmare for them. I have an outdoor kitchen with a similar grill. I'll admit, I hate the grill. We spent a ton of money on it and I may have cried after burning my 50th meal because it does not cook the same as the Webers that I learned to cook on and love. I'm a good griller and there is a huge learning curve with that style grill. We have a granite backsplash and a hood over our grill. We also have two giant fans. I set the smoke alarms off in the house all the time with the grill if the door is open a crack. The granite has to be cleaned all the time because of the soot and grease that comes off the back. This tit will be all over that window, that is now blocked, so they won't be able to easily access it. They will not use this outdoor kitchen anyway.

The drains: I think covering the drain with the kitchen is no big deal. Especially if that is the section that will be covered by the roof, that I don't fully understand still. Drains in that location aren't for pool overflow, they are to keep standing water off the deck. As long as it is not completely covered, it will be fine. The more important thing is to make sure that drain doesn't get filled with crap and creatures--we get snakes in ours all the time.

If that was my outdoor kitchen, I would have put the grill to the left, up against the screen and had the bar come off as an L from the left, so you are boxed in on 3 sides with house, it would make the grill easier to block off from the kids. I actually wouldn't have done the bar area at all, I would have gotten exactly what I have, a tall dining table with a fire pit in the center. It's high so kids can't fall into it. Something similar to this Jenn. Ours is gray, I want to say we paid $1999 in Costco. It seats 6, so you'll have plenty of room for all your friends.

View attachment 2346012
On the first video where they were outside, there was a tall skinny pipe thing next to the house. Tim said what it was and that it was not used and was going to be cut down. Maybe that’s what this is/was.

Reactions: 6
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting tit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.
Damn, @2020planner Oh honey, that's a rough time.
AbsoluteSimpleGosling-max-1mb.gif

Yes, this is how I would show up if I could. Shut up! Yes, I so could do it!:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So yeah, you're right.
Sending hugs your way @2020planner - I was the primary caretaker for both my parents for over 30+ years. It was a daily struggle but I wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world. You will get thru this - my thoughts are with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2346012
Seriously, Costco would have been a cheaper option to look into - my parents have something similar from there. Again I still don’t understand why they don’t have a membership considering how much they eat but also how much they could be saving on things like TP, booty shorts, diapers, frozen waffles, blueberries, and cereal, but they also would probably come home with a new gazebo, an actual outdoor trampoline for Buddy, a diamond ring and a washer/dryer set. Not to mention that booking travel and cruises through Costco comes with a lot of savings and perks, that’s how we traveled in a grand suite cruise to Turkey and Greece but forgot to be all cuntcierge-y about it (and didn’t even need another grifting vlogger as a travel agent to flex about). But hey they’re financially set for life and beyond so keep lighting that money on fire at Publix.

Last edited:
Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.
I know a lot of you know my backstory too w/ my abusive ex, etc.

RE: the spy

Reminder: this was their first post, and another a few days later.

1690808982655.png

1690810453178.png

This was yesterday:

1690809396359.png

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Seriously, Costco would have been a cheaper option to look into - my parents have something similar from there. Again I still don’t understand why they don’t have a membership considering how much they eat but also how much they could be saving on things like TP, booty shorts, diapers, frozen waffles, blueberries, and cereal, but they also would probably come home with a new gazebo, an actual outdoor trampoline for Buddy, a diamond ring and a washer/dryer set. Not to mention that booking travel and cruises through Costco comes with a lot of savings and perks, that’s how we traveled in a grand suite cruise to Turkey and Greece but forgot to be all cuntcierge-y about it (and didn’t even need another grifting vlogger as a travel agent to flex about). But hey they’re financially set for life and beyond so keep lighting that money on fire at Publix.
I book all my cruises with Costco. I'm still spending the $700 gift card we got from our last cruise. Really, it's a great deal if you have a Costco membership. You also can't beat their car rental prices. But we know professional travels Tim and Jenn must be chauffeured around and don't rent cars.

Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?
I'm not much of a hugger, but hugs to you. ❤ You have a lot going on, and you will always have our support. Feel free to vent here anytime.

There was no mention about what the "investigation" was about. But if I was on the HOA board, it would be just for "existing". People did mention when they first moved into EC that they would struggle with the HOA because of the rules that you have to follow. I will admit, if there really is trouble, this took much longer than I expected.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

You can always vent. I understand completely. Take care of yourself. You are no good to anyone if you start breaking down. Take it from someone who knows. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have they ever shown an interest in grilling outside? I know people who love grilling and would love an outdoor kitchen like this. I don’t see that in the Trackers.

I think hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks etc taste better cooked in a pan inside lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

Wait a minute they claim Jenn is on Facebook under her full married name? I can't find any evidence of that at all. And you can't hide an active profile on Facebook as far as I can tell. If it is active it should show up in search results! Can anybody find Jenn under her full name on FB?

I am leaning towards this person maybe knowing their neighbor or maybe just being a delivery driver of some sort who is often in that neighborhood. The fact they came here after a ton of trolling was done in the Facebook group is suspicious as well to me.

Reactions: 12
Wait a minute they claim Jenn is on Facebook under her full married name? I can't find any evidence of that at all. And you can't hide an active profile on Facebook as far as I can tell. If it is active it should show up in search results! Can anybody find Jenn under her full name on FB?

I am leaning towards this person maybe knowing their neighbor or maybe just being a delivery driver of some sort who is often in that neighborhood. The fact they came here after a ton of trolling was done in the Facebook group is suspicious as well to me.
Yep. Exactly.

If someone is in the EC Community FB page by their full name, then that same person needs to have a FB account in their full name.

If Jenn doesn't have a FB account - that any of us (whether peeps from Guru or Tattle) have EVER found under her full name over the years - then Jenn isn't on the EC Community FB page making posts asking for summer nannies.

• Wow
Have they ever shown an interest in grilling outside? I know people who love grilling and would love an outdoor kitchen like this. I don’t see that in the Trackers.

I think hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks etc taste better cooked in a pan inside 😂
Yeah, you’re either a “grilling family” or you’re not. My uncle used to grill outside no matter what the weather. He would hold an umbrella over his head when it rained. You have to love BBQ to do that. When have these two ever expressed a love of “the art of BBQ”?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think hamburgers, hot dogs, steaks etc taste better cooked in a pan inside lol
They seem to hate being outside. Always bitching about how hot it is, may rain, rarely see them in their pool these days, etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.