The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Port Orleans tore vid is up. If anybody is inclined to waste an hour of their life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, did a calorie count the best I could ...

Greasy Spice breakfast
Potatoes - 480 calories
Bagel 270 calories
Eggs (4) 312
French toast 330
Waffle 134
Chicken 135
Cheese Danish 266
Apple Danish 210
3 oz. syrup 221
2cream cheese 194
Butter 102
Vanilla creamer 120
6 sugars 139
4 catsups 40
O.J. 112
Total 3,116
Timmy B cups breakfast
Potatoes 480
eggs 312
sausage 280
french toast 330
waffle 134
chicken 185
O.J. 112
2 danish 210
choc. chip muffin 213
syrup 147
Total 2,403
Not sure who got what for lunch so I'm guessing....

Greasy Spice

Cheeseburger 434
carrot cake? 220
mac & cheese 220
chicken wrap 235
fries 300
Total 1,409

Timmy B cups

Hut Dog 300
fries 300
carrot cake? 220
cookie 110
Total 930
Grand total for what was seen (not including pizza and what they ate before they got there or after they left, or what they didn't show)

Greasy Spice 4,525 Timmy B cups 3,363

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Tim, who never seems to approve the theme park burgers when he gets them, gets another burger because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. His commitment to the bit is something with his child-like palate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy crap, the calories per day. My intake is 1200-1400 per day (and I work out 5x/week!).

I am amazed they aren't bigger truthfully.

Reactions: 19
I just watched the haircut home vlog.

Jenn saying it took 2 minutes for her hair to dry was like a wtf moment for me. When I go to the salon, my stylist always remarks about how long my thick hair takes to dry- like 15 minutes for a legit blowout at minimum.

2 minutes??? Good Lord, her hair IS thin. 😂
As someone who has incredibly thin hair, I feel seen by Jenn. My stylist only books me for 30 minutes and that’s a trim and a wash 😂 . Props to Jenn’s stylist cause those curtain bangs look better than they ever would on me, it’s a curse…

Reactions: 6
What's w/ the death grip she's had on him lately? Definitely more hands-y than usual.

She's definitely not feeling as attractive.

Coupled w/ the "nanny" being around them, it's probably why she went for her new hairdo, bulging bathing suit... and now is totally grabbing on to him all the time on camera as a subconscious way of trying to hold on to him / his attention.

View attachment 2332534
View attachment 2332544
View attachment 2332537

And from a recent vlog -

View attachment 2332540
This is the first time I’m realizing that she cannot swim

Reactions: 15
Port Orleans tore vid is up. If anybody is inclined to waste an hour of their life.
An hour seriously. I have no time for that. Especially since it most likely will be fairly tame with Dimmy griping about how he can't get a hot dog or whatever.
---
As someone who has incredibly thin hair, I feel seen by Jenn. My stylist only books me for 30 minutes and that’s a trim and a wash 😂 . Props to Jenn’s stylist cause those curtain bangs look better than they ever would on me, it’s a curse…
I think Jenn's problem is she doesn't listen to her stylist. I pretty much give mine carblanche within reason. I am not trained to do hair and the one time I tried to pick something out of the magazine to cut (I was 17) I hated myself for about two years after. TBF the stylist I had then wasn't that great either but taught me a valuable lesson fast.

Holy crap, the calories per day. My intake is 1200-1400 per day (and I work out 5x/week!).

I am amazed they aren't bigger truthfully.
They're intake is getting into 600 LB Life territory especially J4D. I can't imagine her eating the Dr. Now 800 calorie a day diet.

Reactions: 13
Okay, I'll throw it out there;

TTT 141: The World Is Our Septic Tank
---
hmmm a 1 hour tour.. how much do I hate myself tonight??
The only way I'm watching is it if I can't sleep which is possible since I feel fairly wretched today. However, I doubt listening to that will help my nausea.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think the breast feeding is helping to burn calories but once she stops breast feeding, the weight will likely pile on. She is eating at least 3 times the amount of daily calories that she should be, she does not exercise (not even a 30 minute walk a day) and her age is also a factor. We are already seeing weight gain in her face and neck.

Reactions: 17
I think the breast feeding is helping to burn calories but once she stops breast feeding, the weight will likely pile on. She is eating at least 3 times the amount of daily calories that she should be, she does not exercise (not even a 30 minute walk a day) and her age is also a factor. We are already seeing weight gain in her face and neck.
Which makes me wonder if she'll keep pumping long after OK Ollie stops drinking. I suspect though she'll go the oopsie baby route which will give her an excuse to do 8000 calories for 9 months. Ugh, I really do feel bad for Oliver he is so screwed with them as parents.

Reactions: 13
An hour seriously. I have no time for that. Especially since it most likely will be fairly tame with Dimmy griping about how he can't get a hot dog or whatever.
---

I think Jenn's problem is she doesn't listen to her stylist. I pretty much give mine carblanche within reason. I am not trained to do hair and the one time I tried to pick something out of the magazine to cut (I was 17) I hated myself for about two years after. TBF the stylist I had then wasn't that great either but taught me a valuable lesson fast.

They're intake is getting into 600 LB Life territory especially J4D. I can't imagine her eating the Dr. Now 800 calorie a day diet.
TTT: getting into 600 LB Life territory

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we usually have someone on here who can track down the hideous clothes she buys. Anyone, find how much that bikini top and bottoms costs. I'm assuming it's outrageous whatever the case. Though she has actually bought Target swimwear in the past which I'm shocked over. Swimwear is actually something I am willing to spend more money on within reason to get a decent fit.

Reactions: 8
That "Craig Dennis" makes his way around most of the tourist vloggers. I see "him" post on Jordan The Lion. I've even seen "him" post the same generic statement on other stuff (OK, I like watching Chiropractor video's and see him on rando ones I watch).

Something like:

"Hi, my name is Craig Dennis and I love watching your vlogs"
Yep Craig Dennis even has an entry on the Best Life and Beyond Tattle Wiki! He also goes by Weasel Javelin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So a burger that comes with shredded prime rib and cheese sauce isn’t over the top enough so he needs to add bacon to it?! He doesn’t seem to be able to eat a burger anymore without adding bacon.

It has been said many times here but it’s still amazing they both aren’t so much fatter than they are. As bad as they look on the outside I can’t imagine what’s going on inside.
---
I could only watch a little because I find him soooooo boring but I guess Jen is calling this a detailed tour in the video title because he is showing every single inch of this property and just blabbing on and on about nothing. He even gets lost at one point and needs to consult google maps. I don’t see how this is useful to people planning a trip here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.