The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn’t finish the jingle @Quasimodo.

🎶 My nipple has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My nipple has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to flash them everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll say,
Cause' I do it every single day for what is called A-N * A-G-E-N-D-A ! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah, she looks like Nicole Kidman alright....
View attachment 2331384
View attachment 2331383

This wasn't even a well-timed screenshot, she legit made that face.
View attachment 2331385

Keep eating all that gross food Ginn, it's working out great for you. I love the special effects of your hair where we can totally see your scalp! So magical! You really do look great for being 68 years old and having TWO GRANDCHILDREN though!
Yeah... I am convinced she got "curtain bangs" to hide her balding temples.

You definitely lose hair post-pregnancy, but she already had thin hair to begin with.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The side eye this woman is giving to these two dolts is great:
73767E04-1ACC-4BAB-B804-CB2F5CA77952.png
DCAB6854-A749-470B-8D9D-E2E6DE8CE9C1.png

She even appeared to roll her eyes at them. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The side eye this woman is giving to these two dolts is great:
View attachment 2331396View attachment 2331397

She even appeared to roll her eyes at them. 🤣
I love it. That would be me, exactly. Imagine spending big bucks to relax and take your family here for probably a once in a lifetime trip and two yahoos with bad haircuts, tits hanging out (and I don't mean just Jenn), and a bleeping giant vlogging camera are filming themselves and guffawing while talking in a lazy river that is supposed to be calming and tranquil.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Re: latest haircuts
J$: little Nazi from the Sound of Music
Tim: thinning hair Pompadour for volume
DJ: 🤮 no words

Re: school
Is it just me or since the school visit in April has Jackson made no progress in the delayed developmental areas the school brought to Tim & DJ’s attention?

His overall behavior has definitely gotten worse!

I see a lot of behavioral issues when Jackson is with the other children. Sitting still, listening, sharing, etc. are foreign concepts to J$.

And has it been established that he is completely potty trained?

Does he know how to open his lunch box, unpack it, unwrap the various pieces and feed himself (while chewing with his mouth wide open)?

Reactions: 18
I love it. That would be me, exactly. Imagine spending big bucks to relax and take your family here for probably a once in a lifetime trip and two yahoos with bad haircuts, tits hanging out (and I don't mean just Jenn), and a bleeping giant vlogging camera are filming themselves and guffawing while talking in a lazy river that is supposed to be calming and tranquil.
Not to mention the manatee's death grip on the smaller Tits McGee. You don't have to take "lazy" river so literally Ginn, it wouldn't kill you to burn about 3 calories by occasionally moving your legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She probably named them Oscar and Mayer.
Hat tip to @mjm9
🎶
My Bologna has a first name,
It's G-I-N-N-Y
My bologna has a second name,
It's T-R-A-C-K-E-R.
Oh I love to eat it* everyday,
And if you ask me why say,
Cause' Ginny Tracker has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!
🎶

*Also cue up Eat It by Megan Thee Stallion 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest thumbnail picture is so wrong!

And the title should have been “We Had The Best Day Ever at Discovery Cove Cause We Stuffed Our Faces and Palmed Our Two Children Off On The Nanny!”

• Haha
Not that any of us here thought the trackers were thin but Tim is looking super bloated here. It very well could be the angle but why would Jenn leave this shot of Tim’s pregnant looking stomach in the final cut?
705CFEC8-6282-4633-9A5F-5C7A690351DE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I would be SO angry if I spent a fortune going to Discovery Cove and had to deal with these two.

I was thinking about it next week since we have a few non-Disney park days but it's extraordinarily expensive! My son would love it though. (we always go on several mommy and me WDW trips during the year, one always before school starts. He kicked ass in school last year, and is continuing in gifted & talented in middle school, got accepted into taking French 3 years early, and deserves a fun time!! Had to do a brag, lol.)

Jenn, best editor ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ollie, blink twice if you need to be rescued from this family and those nasty bologna tits.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.00.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.03.04 PM.png

---
Discovery Cove has closed (Ginn: "oh is it??") and they're still bleeping taking their sweet time leaving because they hate Ft Pampers and because they're entitled fucks.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.06.00 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like PMM has beat the trackers to the podcast thing. This video showed up under my recommended videos:
2CF72CF8-3F4B-4140-9DBA-131BA22803C5.jpeg

It’s called Bad Traveler’s Club and Nate is a cohost. This was their first podcast. I didn’t watch it other than their introductions but I’m wondering if Jenn heard through the Orlando Vlogger grapevine that PMM was part of a podcast and she wanted to try it now too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Woman should never eat this much in one sitting. How unattractive. My god. Tim is the worst husband on this planet. He doesn’t have the urge to sit his wife down and talk about this??? This is a serious issue. She over eats and pretends she is sharing I bet you any amount of money he probably had one bite of her food. They’re both equally in denial about their weight and are heading down an unhealthy path of serious underlying issues. Their marriage SUCKS! It’s a joke. He treats her like a roommate. Because for years SHE WAS!!! Gross I bet you they heard each other smashing other people in their place they lived in. 🤮🤢 puke
Tim?

I think I just like to think he comes on here to vent while he’s stoned at 2 in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if Buddy will get SCUBA certified before he is fully potty-trained.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.10.03 PM.png

Don't bother Sharon, Ginn's own mother died from skin cancer and she can't bother to take sun protection for herself nor her children seriously.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.10.55 PM.png

😂
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.11.01 PM.png

How about it? You expected an actual response in "a couple of days"? LOL.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.14.11 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
Discovery Cove has closed (Ginn: "oh is it??") and they're still bleeping taking their sweet time leaving because they hate Ft Pampers and because they're entitled fucks.
View attachment 2331453
Of course these asshats let their kid wear his dirty sandals on the hammock people lay on. 🤢 And Jenn, this outfit AIN'T IT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was funny Dim calling her about the food is not all for her and we are sharing.
It was so obvious it was all for her because Dim got the same things, so of course it wasn't for sharing. Just gross how they eat.
Uggh and Ginn doing those quick kisses again and again

Reactions: 16
Bologna Tits of doom. So many options for 141. The bologna tits though probably explain why Dim can stomach to reproduce with her. He just thinks she a big hotdog.

I really don't know why she doesn't invest in a decent rash guard with her skin type she should be wearing one. Also, they make several swimsuits that flatter apple shaped bodies, Jenn. You'd be more comfortable in them and I wouldn't hear a rendition in my head of "Do Your Tits Hang Low".

Ugh, I feel for those poor animals in this whole thing. I am really anti petting any wildlife in these sorts of settings. Probably because I went to one of these free range parks and saw some J$ wannabes terrorizing a poor little lemur it made me ridiculously mad.

TTT 141: Tits Full of Bologna.
TTT 141: Do Your Tits Hang Low
TTT: Oscar and Meyer and the Tiny Wiener

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like PMM has beat the trackers to the podcast <snip>

It’s called Bad Traveler’s Club and Nate is a cohost. This was their first podcast. I didn’t watch it other than their introductions but I’m wondering if Jenn heard through the Orlando Vlogger grapevine that PMM was part of a podcast and she wanted to try it now too.
Hi Jenn! How about teaming up with Michael ‘Kay’, YITS and BLAB to create the Much-Worse-Than-Bad Traveller’s Club podcast! You know that we’d all love it (even if it isn’t for the right reasons) ! What could go wrong? Thank us later!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.