Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Dr.Sienna

First time posting here! Thankfully Tattle registration and I was able to join as I’ve been lurking here for a few months trying to keep up. I am a former semi-stan of TTT. Found them years ago when we lived in NY and were planning Disney trips. We watched off and on but not religiously, just occasionally when we were planning trips. When we moved to FL, I started watching a bit more but my family saw the light way before I did, lol.

Things that started to annoy me or make me go hmmmmmm through the years that led me to Tattle:

• The whole Jen not driving thing
  • The idiotic mouth open smile in every.single.photo of Tim
  • Watching them eat as well as the quality and quantity of food they eat
  • Every “yeah” and “weeee”
  • The “commode” and USB port obsession
  • When they blended food and drank it all while she was pregnant. I remember thinking how disgusting that was, how little she cared for her unborn child and serves her right for puking after.
  • The seeming coincidence that they bought that new huge house and then started having kids
  • Making it a family channel when they said they would not
  • Every.single.meal J$ eats is in front of a screen
  • The nanny, not showing the nanny, multiple nannies, the lies about the nannies, etc.
  • The flesh colored shorts – does he not own another pair?
  • The disappearing friends
You get it, I could go on. The Planned Parenthood live put me over the edge but not because of their stance (I really don’t care what anyone thinks on the subject, I know what my beliefs are and far be it from me to tell anyone what theirs should be)…but it was just the whole energy. I recently watched a little of it once I stared reading on here and the whole notion of them apologizing several times about how they had to “process” everything before they could comment like the whole of YT was waiting on pins and needles to see what those two idiots had to say. They just came off very uneducated in the whole video and then the whole admission/lie about her being on birth control did it for me. Also, when I found myself leaving comments on their videos like “children need boundaries and guidance and to even hear the word “no” to help them grow and learn” or “J$ is old enough to entertain himself for a little bit so Tim can help you clean up the kitchen or get some laundry done” or “you should consider putting a mat under your cutting board so it doesn’t slide all over when you use it” or “you should just put your camera down and pack for your trip instead of complaining how overwhelming it is" , I knew I had to find an outlet so here I am!!

I occasionally hate watch Adam the Woo but I saw through him long ago. It is like a train wreck watching this man-baby go through life. Hubby and I watch PMM as well for all the wrong reasons and when we found his tattle thread I think my husband spent the better part of the day cracking up.

When I first started reading here I would read your comments that they lurk on Tattle and thought it can’t be but there have been at least two home vlogs since I found this site where I am convinced they are reading. The fact that they have started churning out videos every day the past week makes me convinced they are reading. The latest home tour video was horrible. The music was too much but THEY were too much. Like really laying it on thick and extra weirdly giddy. It was completely over the top and not believable at all.

A few posts back someone mentioned the bags under J$’s eyes and I do wonder if there are some food and/or gluten allergies going on there. The fact that Timmy often has and “upset tummy” and the amount of crap they feed that poor kid makes me wonder. I have an allergy child and was told that the bags/circles could be allergy shiners.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

2020planner

VIP Member
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

disgirl83

Hi all!
New here, although I’ve been lurking for months. Like many of you, I have been converted from a former Tracker fan to someone who watches with trepidation. I watched the AMI video but haven’t watched any since…I was shocked at the difference from last year’s AMI trip to this one. Things are not looking good in Tracker land…

Reactions: 47
Hello my fellow non tracker Stans! I have been waiting so long to post this here as I’ve been following these threads for about 6 months now (thank you all for the entertainment). My family and I just moved to eagle creek here in Lake Nona and I definitely think I live right down the street from them! Am I allowed to post pictures on here without getting banned?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Interestingly......I think another one bites the dust.

Ordinary Adventures don't seem to follow Tim on Instagram any longer and neither do the Kitra or Peter accounts. Some more who have come to their senses and see they were used for Tracker gain.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Guys, I am starting to get scared that some Tattlers are a tad slow on the uptake like the actual stans. 🤣😭

Randy is OK. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Commandereddy

I believe yesterday you guys were talking about a post in the Facebook group. The comments got turned off but I read through it. This was some of the best fighting I saw. I like how they convince Amy to unsubscribe. Also, someone posted a screenshot of the "dead" subscriber percentages.
_nc_ohc=kJjfVF-flLIAX9tUGfx&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=9CS1O-DzSAsAX8cnFzy&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
glN026zH1F8VqjoKwK88nRJATas&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=rEafEPhvV1AAX8a7Rof&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

honestrands

Chatty Member
Once again @Quasimodo doesn't disappoint with a new thread title.

Quick recap. Record low numbers. Hardly any videos. Relevancy is gone. Well deserved AMI vacation was a flop. Jackpot slept on a pool float. They didn't get the master bedroom and had to share with the kids.

Trackers have fallen out of order even in the family hierarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Quasimodo

VIP Member
According to both of their LinkedIns, they work for the same, ultra conservative (it actually made my stomach turn to read the description on their website) college. Their LinkedIns have them not as teachers/professors but Nick had posted something at the end of May that Francie finished her first year teaching, so maybe her LinkedIn isn't updated.

So no, I wouldn't expect either of them to make super good money. But some of their stays, Caribe Royal and last weekend was Saratoga Springs Resort, have been #hosted. SSR was by some DVCRental company.

And I will fully admit, I liked him. I wasn't a stan, but I liked how he was short and sweet about his adventures and seemed to do a good job with photography and videography. When I read about his employer, which is also his alma mater, I was absolutely nauseated. Now he seems to be a grifting grifter like everyone else.
Oh gross, just looked up the college. Yikes yikes yikes. There was also an article about him where he mentioned they had to do fundraising and even got grants just to adopt (I sure hope those grants and the money fundraised were only used for the adoption and not Disney vacation shit). Also he seemed really intent on being a #boydad. He mentioned how happy he was that their first son was a boy, all he wanted was a son to bond with. Then they were matched with a potential child to adopt but she was a girl and supposedly her medical problems would have been too much (maybe their god gave them some special sign), and then got matched with their current adopted son. I guess Son #1 also struggled with not being an only child anymore and they were all whiny about having to spend Thanksgiving in second son's home country while going through the adoption process. Wah.

I don't know, I'm just over these sanctimonious missions-driven religious folks who are modern-day colonizers and totally okay attending and working for a bigoted institution that uses religion as an excuse to be bigoted. I'm glad the sons seem happy, but I hope they also don't grow up with the same beliefs. Especially if either of them end up not fitting in with those "traditional" family values.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Since you have been reading here gin, you know what would prove to us all that you are a "loving mother"? getting your kids an yourself sorted

Get J into speech therapy
Get the kids into groups so they can mix with others
Stop fking separating them
Keep them INDOORS WHEN ITS HOT
Keep them hydrated an give them a good diet
Call them by their actual names
Ditch the nanny an PARENT
Stop forcing them to sleep 18h a day
Stop teaching them that 5000 vacations is normal
Get yourself therapy
Get back driving

All of these things are what's NORMAL to parents but it seems like you need to be reminded what it takes to actually be a involved an "loving mother" neither of which you actually are

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
How detached from reality do you have to be to pretend to be a tired mom with a stupid #momlife shoutout WHEN YOU BRING YOUR UMPTEENTH NANNY DU JOUR WITH YOU TO DISNEY SPRINGS TO EAT AND SHOP AND EAT AND SHOP AND EAT AND FUCKING SHOP SOME MORE?

Like, the nerve of that cunt. We're just missing yet another tearful woe-is-me self-pitying home vlog where she cries about not having gone on vacation for like a whole 2 weeks in a row.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Forest

VIP Member
Tim thinks he is a deep sea diver because he was a lifeguard once. Tim thinks he is a civil engineer because he uses to be a helper for his brother. Tim thinks he is a meteorologist because he experiences weather. Tim thinks he is a filmmaker because he vlogs himself eating hot dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Forest

VIP Member
Oh yay another house rental tour.

By the second minute, Jenn reminds you that she likes chairs because, in case you didn’t know, she is nursing Big Babe

In other news, while exclaiming how great it is that the house has a bathtub for Buddy, Jenn doesn’t even know Buddy has switched to showers so Tim corrects her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38