The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing this video made me laugh! I just told my husband- Well, looks like he didn't die! To explain- I was waiting for my family while they were on Guardians. And then PMM exited the ride and stopped right by me and started filming the ball. He shut the camera off and just took off running- like legit run and I watched him all the way down the walkway until I lost sight. I was AMAZED he had it in him. I told my husband and as we walked to the park exit we kept looking for a collapsed PMM.

But PMM filmed this yesterday (we saw him many times), No way the Trackers filmed ,"edited" and posted so quickly. And if so then you know something is wrong and they are freaking the f out!
That is just weird enough that I really wished I been there to see it. Booked it like his ass is on fire and his hair was catching. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting here! Thankfully Tattle registration and I was able to join as I’ve been lurking here for a few months trying to keep up. I am a former semi-stan of TTT. Found them years ago when we lived in NY and were planning Disney trips. We watched off and on but not religiously, just occasionally when we were planning trips. When we moved to FL, I started watching a bit more but my family saw the light way before I did, lol.

Things that started to annoy me or make me go hmmmmmm through the years that led me to Tattle:

• The whole Jen not driving thing
  • The idiotic mouth open smile in every.single.photo of Tim
  • Watching them eat as well as the quality and quantity of food they eat
  • Every “yeah” and “weeee”
  • The “commode” and USB port obsession
  • When they blended food and drank it all while she was pregnant. I remember thinking how disgusting that was, how little she cared for her unborn child and serves her right for puking after.
  • The seeming coincidence that they bought that new huge house and then started having kids
  • Making it a family channel when they said they would not
  • Every.single.meal J$ eats is in front of a screen
  • The nanny, not showing the nanny, multiple nannies, the lies about the nannies, etc.
  • The flesh colored shorts – does he not own another pair?
  • The disappearing friends
You get it, I could go on. The Planned Parenthood live put me over the edge but not because of their stance (I really don’t care what anyone thinks on the subject, I know what my beliefs are and far be it from me to tell anyone what theirs should be)…but it was just the whole energy. I recently watched a little of it once I stared reading on here and the whole notion of them apologizing several times about how they had to “process” everything before they could comment like the whole of YT was waiting on pins and needles to see what those two idiots had to say. They just came off very uneducated in the whole video and then the whole admission/lie about her being on birth control did it for me. Also, when I found myself leaving comments on their videos like “children need boundaries and guidance and to even hear the word “no” to help them grow and learn” or “J$ is old enough to entertain himself for a little bit so Tim can help you clean up the kitchen or get some laundry done” or “you should consider putting a mat under your cutting board so it doesn’t slide all over when you use it” or “you should just put your camera down and pack for your trip instead of complaining how overwhelming it is" , I knew I had to find an outlet so here I am!!

I occasionally hate watch Adam the Woo but I saw through him long ago. It is like a train wreck watching this man-baby go through life. Hubby and I watch PMM as well for all the wrong reasons and when we found his tattle thread I think my husband spent the better part of the day cracking up.

When I first started reading here I would read your comments that they lurk on Tattle and thought it can’t be but there have been at least two home vlogs since I found this site where I am convinced they are reading. The fact that they have started churning out videos every day the past week makes me convinced they are reading. The latest home tour video was horrible. The music was too much but THEY were too much. Like really laying it on thick and extra weirdly giddy. It was completely over the top and not believable at all.

A few posts back someone mentioned the bags under J$’s eyes and I do wonder if there are some food and/or gluten allergies going on there. The fact that Timmy often has and “upset tummy” and the amount of crap they feed that poor kid makes me wonder. I have an allergy child and was told that the bags/circles could be allergy shiners.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Okay so I watched FREs new video - why in holy hell does Timmy continue to call it 'Star War' - what is wrong with you? ITS STAR WARS. How can you be that uninformed. Ugh.

Reactions: 15
Ok, that's fair. I think that baby O's features also kinda contribute to the "WTF" look he always seems to have 😆 His eyes being more sunken'/closer together plus it seems like he has more pronounced eye brows. That's part of why I mentioned it, but understand that was not necessarily clear. It is weird though when they say "Baby O looooves it" and he's all like 😑, I mean wouldn't a smile or any other facial expression signify he is actually enjoying something? Classic Bojos.
Yeah, but I bet he smiles at the nannies.

Reactions: 8
Okay so I watched FREs new video - why in holy hell does Timmy continue to call it 'Star War' - what is wrong with you? ITS STAR WARS. How can you be that uninformed. Ugh.
Star Wars is my favorite thing in the world and while I don’t wanna give him an easy time, I say “here’s some money, go see a Star War” because of Lucille Bluth 😂 but then again maybe that joke from AD is to make fun of people like Dim

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think he does it because we talk here about how it drives us insane.

Reactions: 16
First time posting here! Thankfully Tattle registration and I was able to join as I’ve been lurking here for a few months trying to keep up. I am a former semi-stan of TTT. Found them years ago when we lived in NY and were planning Disney trips. We watched off and on but not religiously, just occasionally when we were planning trips. When we moved to FL, I started watching a bit more but my family saw the light way before I did, lol.

Things that started to annoy me or make me go hmmmmmm through the years that led me to Tattle:

• When they blended food and drank it all while she was pregnant. I remember thinking how disgusting that was, how little she cared for her unborn child and serves her right for puking after.
  • The seeming coincidence that they bought that new huge house and then started having kids
  • The nanny, not showing the nanny, multiple nannies, the lies about the nannies, etc.
You get it, I could go on. The Planned Parenthood live put me over the edge but not because of their stance (I really don’t care what anyone thinks on the subject, I know what my beliefs are and far be it from me to tell anyone what theirs should be)…but it was just the whole energy. I recently watched a little of it once I stared reading on here and the whole notion of them apologizing several times about how they had to “process” everything before they could comment like the whole of YT was waiting on pins and needles to see what those two idiots had to say. They just came off very uneducated in the whole video and then the whole admission/lie about her being on birth control did it for me. Also, when I found myself leaving comments on their videos like “children need boundaries and guidance and to even hear the word “no” to help them grow and learn” or “J$ is old enough to entertain himself for a little bit so Tim can help you clean up the kitchen or get some laundry done” or “you should consider putting a mat under your cutting board so it doesn’t slide all over when you use it” or “you should just put your camera down and pack for your trip instead of complaining how overwhelming it is" , I knew I had to find an outlet so here I am!!

I occasionally hate watch Adam the Woo but I saw through him long ago. It is like a train wreck watching this man-baby go through life. Hubby and I watch PMM as well for all the wrong reasons and when we found his tattle thread I think my husband spent the better part of the day cracking up.

When I first started reading here I would read your comments that they lurk on Tattle and thought it can’t be but there have been at least two home vlogs since I found this site where I am convinced they are reading. The fact that they have started churning out videos every day the past week makes me convinced they are reading. The latest home tour video was horrible. The music was too much but THEY were too much. Like really laying it on thick and extra weirdly giddy. It was completely over the top and not believable at all.

A few posts back someone mentioned the bags under J$’s eyes and I do wonder if there are some food and/or gluten allergies going on there. The fact that Timmy often has and “upset tummy” and the amount of crap they feed that poor kid makes me wonder. I have an allergy child and was told that the bags/circles could be allergy shiners.

Reactions: 30
Has anyone else noticed on the intros Jenn has been extending her arm out? Don't know if she was doing this all along but I have a news flash for you Jenn- I'm pretty sure WOF is happy w/ Vanna White so your job opportunity there is probably 0. Sorry 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree, the dark circles under the eyes are a big tell-tale of impending allergies when the child hits 5/6. I have pictures of myself with eyes so blackened you'd think I had been beaten, but it was all due to allergies.

Reactions: 10

New FRE video up- Im so confused by the theme of this house- and why the duck these idiots climb on every single bed in dirty clohtes and shoes...

Edited to add- It annoys me to NO end when they do that because you know the rental company is not going in and washing all the bedding after the visit- so that means someone else has to sleep where they laid down for 10 seconds in the nasty clothes and shoes they have been wearing EVERYWHERE!

I'm wondering how this rental house can have rooms themed to Mario, Pandora, and Star Wars without getting sued by Disney and Universal/Nintendo. I know they stayed at a Jurassic Park house at one point, and another Star Wars house. I'm sure there's some loophole, but it is really odd to me.

Reactions: 12
Welcome new members! Warms my heart to see more folks seeing through the grifter con artist facade. #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Reactions: 32
I haven't seen any Star Wars movies but even I know that it is not Star War it is Star Wars. Also, I do not think many people care about what the men's bathroom looks like but who knows maybe they do.

Reactions: 9
I just hate watched the new "house staycation" vlog - were they both high?

And WTH, doing another Food and Wine video with only a few days left? What's the use, most people have already "been there, done that". Great content Slackers.

Reactions: 21
Just watching FRE

No Tim the two of you could not fit in that heart-shaped bathtub together. There would be no water in it because it would all spill out and you guys might get stuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I honestly think that dim has IBS, it would explain his stomach issues, but I doubt he would do anything about it because you have to be extremely careful with what you eat an 99% of what he eats isn't allowed, both my mum an bro have it an they can't eat a lot of processed food or it flares up, even things like broccoli has to be avoided, I honestly hope that the kids don't end up with it if it's does run in the family because you know there's absolutely no way in hell they will be careful with the kids diets an it would be a shame if the kids ended up having flare ups in places like school or the middle of the parks where they will just be humiliated

Reactions: 18
Hi all!
New here, although I’ve been lurking for months. Like many of you, I have been converted from a former Tracker fan to someone who watches with trepidation. I watched the AMI video but haven’t watched any since…I was shocked at the difference from last year’s AMI trip to this one. Things are not looking good in Tracker land…

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.