The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it seems like he only put the floaties on at all because the water was "choppy", as if he wouldn't have given the kid any flotation if the water was calm. Yikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You guyyxzz are being ridiculous, didn't you see what a great swimmer Buddy was. He's gonna move up a level. He probably didn't even need Tim out there with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did Tim take Jackson out into the waves with only arm floaties on?
Into choppy water with only arm floaties on and only using one arm to hold onto J$ as he was filming with the go pro in his right hand. If the water really got rough and he had to drop one to save the other...I honestly don't know which one his brain would reflexively choose. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Tim take Jackson out into the waves with only arm floaties on?
Yup. And by the looks of it, they were pretty far out.

For those of you that aren't from Florida, we've had 11 drowning deaths in the Gulf of Mexico in the past few weeks because of rip currents, including an NFL player. Mostly north of here, in the panhandle, but it happens here every year. Those choppy waters aren't something to mess with. I know that Tim was a ghetto lifeguard and all, but if he got pulled away from J$, it would have been a bad situation.

I am going to add--looking quickly at the video, it looks like Tim and J$ are in the section of the beach that does not have lifeguards. I can't tell 100% for sure, but I think the last lifeguard tower is at the pavilion with the cafe in that area, the rest of the towers are south of there. They are on the beach way north of that area, near the rental house.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
New Disney Springs Lunch Date Vlog is up..

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

1688071503817.png

---
1688071560123.png

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

View attachment 2273958
---
View attachment 2273963

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.
So was this before the catastrophic beach week?

Reactions: 9

---

View attachment 2273958
---
View attachment 2273963

---
This one is sure to garner 60k views in the next 3 days or so! Here comes the money!

• Haha
  • Sick
Well I go in and upvote all the crazy comments and downvote all the nasty replies 😂 I’m banned so I can’t post.
This is what I do too lol.
Tim must have forgot he is a moderator for that sub reddit because he was usually pretty quick to delete and block any criticism (constructive or otherwise).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2273963

We can actually see Jenn accessing those 4 brain cells she uses to come up with they need to air condition the open air bar. 🤪 Man, I really hope the kids are smarter than the parents combined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought it was weird how Dim claimed it was chaotic, but the only chaos was their crap everywhere when Dim was doing his ugly talking heads all alone in the house or at the beach throughout the "vid". Weird vibes.
And if they think it’s “chaotic” now, just wait until Big Baby starts crawling and walking. He’s not going to be content to be strapped to a changing table or a bouncer or his swing or his car seat. He is going to want to crawl and eventually walk and explore.
They are in for a huge awakening.

Source: I currently have an 11 month old baby boy.

Reactions: 17
WTF is it with these thumbnails? Is she photoshopping pics of the meals onto Dim's hands? The Minions one was like that. Why does he always look like he desperately needs to go to rehab?
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.01.02 PM.png

• Haha
Dim starts the vlog, “good morning, From Disney Springs. We are here today to get some lunch”
Jenn immediately does her signature fake laugh:
39257F3F-748C-4F71-96FD-B30F104A9A5F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The description for a Disney Springs vlog is longer than their week at AMI "vid" description. She's back to using "we'll see you TOMORROW with a new vid!" Whoops Ginn, you copied and pasted from the wrong vid description!
"the baby's face" witch can't even get herself to type her own son's name.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.04.59 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I sincerely hope this post is someone here. Otherwise, can someone please hook me up with whatever this woman is on?

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 5.06.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What’s with these ugly graphic tees in flesh-colors that she’s wearing. I know it’s Florida, but get some black tees already. She’s inside 99.99% of the day anyway.

Reactions: 21
🫠 Da Baby is like "this conversation is too stupid even for me. Why the duck is this witch surprised? That doesn't even make sense."
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.14.50 PM.png

Give Ginn a round of applause, she managed to drag her greasy finger around Da Baby's face.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.15.30 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.