The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they said the rollover wish thing again? Are the reusing scripts, reusing footage, remaking Groundhog Day?
That whole thing is so strange to me. In this video, Tim says, every time we walk past a fountain we have to throw a coin in and wish that baby brother rolls over. Dude, that's not J$ wish. I'm fairly certain J$ doesn't know what he's supposedly wishing for because then J$ says (well Tim says that J$ is saying it) that he wants Tim to roll over. There has to be some sort of incentive, like you can play with little brother once he rolls over. It seems like such a weird thing to wish for.

I personally believe that these kind of wishes should be purely selfish. I wish I had a million dollars, I wish I get 50 hot wheels cars, I wish to go to Disneyland, I wish for there to be a cure for cancer. Baby brother rolling over makes zero sense. It's something that will happen with time. It's not something you wish for or rush. It will happen when it happens, no wishing required.

J$ should be wishing for better parents.

Reactions: 27
Is the 3 month BB update vlog coming today? That would fit the Trackers timeline on updating their stans, considering he is almost 4 months old. They are late to everything, why not this too. Are they going to remember that this weekend is considered July 4th weekend? Will they mention that they forget what day July 4th is on? So many questions, so many. And it still irks me that they brought summer nanny to Disney Springs - UGH!!!! :mad:
Seriously, 2 humans could not manage 2 small children for lunch and shopping?

Reactions: 17
I’m still caught up on their “famous friends” scandals… accused rapist, accused groomer… they definitely keep interesting company.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I feel like this is EXACTLY what happened last year also.... they waited till the very end of the month to put out a pride video
But the Halloween merch video will probably be out the day after the stuff is released. FYI - Disney has already released the first Halloween tshirt.

Reactions: 10
I'm going to be Team Halloween Dad here, his seemingly bigoted message is also correct. Someone counted when I said take a shot every time Tim said Pride. He's over the top with it and I do not believe for a hot second that his intentions are in the right place here. They do not recognize any other celebrations/holidays aside from the big ones--Halloween and Christmas. Tim will say--oh it's Black History month, there are some snacks, that's all we hear or see about it for the entire month. Oh it's Women's History month, here's a donut...nothing past that. Oh Valentines--cupcake. They don't even know the difference between Memorial Day and Labor Day. tit, they thought Veteran's Day was Labor Day last year.

So Halloween Dad might be a bigot...but when we get Pride, Pride, Pride, Pride, Pride 30 times in a 22 minute video, when the video's focus isn't Pride, it's just Tim trying to be sanctimonious, he's not an Ally.

And I'm still waiting for that Thank You to the NICU staff, we are so appreciative of the care you provided us. We appreciate you so much. So Halloween Dad, they only shout out Pride because they fucked it up in the past. And it IS messed up.
oh I’m team they all suck, Halloween Dad is offended by too many Pride mentions and no one with enough of a functioning brain in their head is falling for the Bojos‘ sanctimonious disingenuous bullshit either, but I’m still glad it annoys people like Halloween dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The stan group is taking a turn lately too. That over the top look how great the AMI vid is, brought out all these negative comments. And I'm here for it.
Exactly! You're supposed say only good things about them, that's the implicit rule right? Good ol' Randy was giving them praise on the AMI "vid" and out come the negative comments right off the bat? 👀 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just to provide a little contrast…

Flying the Nest just posted a vlog about their first international flight with TWO kids. No nanny. Shocking I know! 🤯

• Haha
Just to provide a little contrast…

Flying the Nest just posted a vlog about their first international flight with TWO kids. No nanny. Shocking I know! 🤯
I still cannot get over that they posted a DS vlog with the babysitter (I think I cannot even call her a nanny at this point, in good faith).

All Tim needs to do is film. Pretend he's on vacation. Film his family doing stuff. (even if I don't approve of the kids in the vlogs)

All previously infertile "and-don't-ever-ask-us-this-uncomfortable-hurtful-question-again" Jenn needs to do is care for her two miracle children (and yes, Tim is there to help care for his flesh and blood when the camera is off)

It's not rocket science. I really don't get how the stans think this is normal - or something to want to emulate.

In reality, it's absolutely sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
:ROFLMAO: I'll give you a hint, Shannon: NEVER.

They can't give any indication they're really a family channel now fully exploiting their miracle children.

1688135970469.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The wish that Big Babe rolls over is fucked up. Buddy probably thought he was getting a friend, the way they hyped this baby up so he could perform on camera for the stans. And now Buddy is probably mad that Big Babe is a blob, like all babies. Instead of explaining to the spoiled brat (not his fault) that this is how babies are, they tell him the first step is Big Babe rolling over. And now they have him performing these wishes, also for the camera. Remember at Aulani when Buddy threw a coin into the fountain and Tim missed filming it and was audibly pissed. Tim is the grossest when it comes to Buddy performing on camera and I only hope that Buddy and Big Babe refuse to one day.

Reactions: 24
When I was 3.5 I wished to be a mermaid. Then I wished that The Count was a real person (My fave from Sesame Street. Still my fave. Close 2-4 were Oscar, Bert and Ernie).

I am only 19 months older my brother. I do remember asking my dad when he is leaving (in my own toddler way of asking) as I did not want a brother (or if he was a girl, a sister). When I realized he was staying. I do remember he was not any fun for the first year. So I pretty much did my own little toddler stuff until he was old enough for me to play with him. So yeah. Like others have said, he has no concept of baby (even though Jackson was 2 years older than me when I got my brother).

Jackson probably wishes he was feral at this point vs. being with Dum and Dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait... I'm confused now.

Is Jenn playing the part of Tim now, or is Tim the one actually responding to these comments with that same happy face and excessive use ! of ! explanation ! points! :unsure:

1688136181058.png

• Haha
I don't remember my parents ever asking me about anything...food or otherwise...do you like it....do you like it.....and am I ever glad for that because I was able to enjoy something in peace. They only knew when I didn't like something.
I also never asked my kids this either.

Reactions: 14
Came across this medley of Bojo word vomit

Thoughts??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That whole thing is so strange to me. In this video, Tim says, every time we walk past a fountain we have to throw a coin in and wish that baby brother rolls over. Dude, that's not J$ wish. I'm fairly certain J$ doesn't know what he's supposedly wishing for because then J$ says (well Tim says that J$ is saying it) that he wants Tim to roll over. There has to be some sort of incentive, like you can play with little brother once he rolls over. It seems like such a weird thing to wish for.

I personally believe that these kind of wishes should be purely selfish. I wish I had a million dollars, I wish I get 50 hot wheels cars, I wish to go to Disneyland, I wish for there to be a cure for cancer. Baby brother rolling over makes zero sense. It's something that will happen with time. It's not something you wish for or rush. It will happen when it happens, no wishing required.

J$ should be wishing for better parents.
How is he going to learn how to roll over if they never put him down?!? He needs to be doing a lot of tummy time to build muscles. Sitting in a carrier or strapped to one of their sweaty stomachs is not going to help him learn how to do that. Not to be mean, but every time a pic gets posted he just looks some a blob. They are once again showing the world how they hinder these kids from growing normal.

Reactions: 20
But guyzzz….
D’Oliver rolling over is OLD NEWS!!

9A87E5BC-A165-4123-9109-C1E90B158BDF.jpeg
Posted May 28

Maybe BO is just like his folks.
Does something once, then never again!

But thereto, BO probably hasn’t had tummy time since this video was shot. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.