The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again @Quasimodo doesn't disappoint with a new thread title.

Quick recap. Record low numbers. Hardly any videos. Relevancy is gone. Well deserved AMI vacation was a flop. Jackpot slept on a pool float. They didn't get the master bedroom and had to share with the kids.

Trackers have fallen out of order even in the family hierarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Recap: The daily travel vloggers have become weekly home vloggers and each tattler on this thread spends more time here in a day than Jenn spends working or interacting with her kids in a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think on a previous thread someone posted that a big YouTube subscriber clear out was coming.

Imagine the day in the Tracker house if that actually happened 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think most of us predicted that the Trackers would crash and burn when “the baby” was born, but I didn’t think it would happen this quickly. The AMI video they posted yesterday was one of their worst. They gave zero informative details about the area and the video was such a hodgepodge of home movie clips. These trips have always been something they milked for as many videos as possible. They spent a ton of money on this trip for a 40 minute single terrible video.

I wonder if the kids’ deficiencies became glaringly obvious to everybody when they were around their cousins?

After not posting videos for half the month and taking a vacation, I assumed they would have a backlog of videos. I think they are probably about caught up now since they condensed everything into one video. So what’s next? The RV getaway?

We think their cruise is booked for September right? Right when Oliver turns 6 months old. How’s that training for the diaper dash going??

Reactions: 32
@DaniBea2017 - just type his name in the search bar and it should come up.
His gal is super cute (they were engaged in 2021, but may have married since then).

1687961005987.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I like how they sat on the couch and recorded an intro and closing to try to make this hodgepodge video make sense. Yet they didn’t mention that Tim left on Thursday and drove over 200 miles to go to a boring media event where they just announced stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t respond to my comment from yesterday, but I stand corrected, apparently we don’t need sunglasses in Pittsburgh. The smoke from the Canadian wildfires has settled over us. Apologies, I can’t remember who all is from Canada here, but if anyone is, I hope you’re ok and not being affected by these fires. The air smells terrible, like an electrical fire or burnt tires. I wonder if Jenn the scholar even knows where Canada is…probably thinks it’s in Europe.

IMG_0963.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
….They didn't get the master bedroom and had to share with the kids.
Oh, but THEY DID take the master bedroom!
The only room with a balcony
81757525-5980-4DE1-BF11-9A4F450D6684.png
2974D9C0-9973-4EAA-8169-71D153316ABB.png

(check out the wallpaper)

This is what I posted in thread #135:
I am still salty that THEY took the master bedroom with the balcony that had a table and chairs.

Grandma’s health is deteriorating, based on her shaky hands at the first restaurant Tim had his first burger. Mobility has been an issue for both parents.

Since they (gma & gpa) weren’t doing all the beach and pool activities it would have been nice for both of them to enjoy the sunshine, fresh air and ocean breezes at their own will on the balcony.

But, no, their selfish, egotistical, narcissistic son has to take the master bedroom for himself and his family!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My weather app is telling me it'll be 80F with rain and snow today.
I think it's related to Tim & Jenn Tracker: thought it out half way and gave up on the rest.

Reactions: 9
Oh, but THEY DID take the master bedroom!
The only room with a balcony
View attachment 2271223View attachment 2271225
(check out the wallpaper)

This is what I posted in thread #135:
I am still salty that THEY took the master bedroom with the balcony that had a table and chairs.

Grandma’s health is deteriorating, based on her shaky hands at the first restaurant Tim had his first burger. Mobility has been an issue for both parents.

Since they (gma & gpa) weren’t doing all the beach and pool activities it would have been nice for both of them to enjoy the sunshine, fresh air and ocean breezes at their own will on the balcony.

But, no, their selfish, egotistical, narcissistic son has to take the master bedroom for himself and his family!
They suck - the parents should have gotten the best room, esp since the fire pit area required climbing a flight of steps. They could have sat on the balcony and enjoyed the sunsets. Bojo’s are selfish.

—I am…Team Oliver—

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I'm sure it was something like Jenn loosely offering it -

Jenn: "You two can take the master."

Tim's parents (seeing the writing on the wall): "No, that's ok. You two can take it because you have the little ones."

Jenn: "Well, if you insist."

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But what about her cheesecake?? She gave it to Tim’s dad…what a great DIL putting her FIL first. That makes up for them taking the room in her mind I’m sure.

But don’t worry, she made sure to let us all know and she still got her bleeping cheesecake the next day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t respond to my comment from yesterday, but I stand corrected, apparently we don’t need sunglasses in Pittsburgh. The smoke from the Canadian wildfires has settled over us. Apologies, I can’t remember who all is from Canada here, but if anyone is, I hope you’re ok and not being affected by these fires. The air smells terrible, like an electrical fire or burnt tires. I wonder if Jenn the scholar even knows where Canada is…probably thinks it’s in Europe.

View attachment 2271206
It’s been such a bad summer for air quality between the smoke and ozone. In MN and it’s been so frustrating after a long winter and looking forward to our short warm weather. Have kids with asthma and it’s tough not being able to just let them play outside whenever they want. Or having to wear masks. I just got a lecture the other day by a stupid mom for having my kids wear masks at the park. They were desperate to get out to play at the park with friends but we need to prevent a bad attack so masked up. She didn’t even consider the smoke and tried berating me about Covid. 🙄We are in the red again today and my kids’ day camps are all inside due to smoke. It’s so sad to think about the beautiful Canadian forests that are burning. And the terrible air hurting people’s health. Everyone should invest in air purifiers if they can.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Am guessing a few "home truths" were spoken at the family get together an it all kicked off, there must have been something happen to only have 40mins worth of footage from a whole week when we know these two live every moment behind a camera

Either they were forced to put the camera down an make it a family trip, or there's been too much fighting that they couldn't film

Either way some tit has went down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What is all that tit they brought that’s sitting on the nightstand….
IMG_1222.png

Literal tit in the form of a dirty diaper on the nightstand, close to Jackson’s head….
IMG_1223.png

Looks like they brought a seat for Oliver to be contained on the kitchen floor, right next to the oven…
IMG_1221.png

---
Also to add, that diaper looks larger than a newborn/baby diaper, just saying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When we stay with our parents, example with mine recently when we went to the UK for a surprise family reunion I helped plan (my dad hadn't seen some of these relatives since the late 60s!!!), they got the biggest, best room. As they should!!! Even though we paid for it! Tim and Jen are so selfish.

Why do they just plonk the baby in a seat? BY THE OVEN! Let him have tummy time! Get a playpen and put a nice blanket or mat down with toys, books, things to look at! Mine loved that at 3 months so he was safe, contained AND I could do stuff! I mean unless you count how our cat would jump in there and want to cuddle and groom him obsessively

• Heart
I find it funny that even in a rental the Trackers leave their tit all over the place, the baby carrier on the sofa, the baby seat in the kitchen by the oven, just so selfish. And don't get me started on the main bedroom tit either. Any time we travelled with either the in-laws or my parents we didn't think twice about who was staying where. We were young and even travelling with children didn't require the 'best' bedroom in the place. How selfish can you be - okay, I'll answer - if you are the 2 asshats - extremely selfish. And as for J$ sleeping arrangement, it would have been better to get him an air mattress instead of the dog bed, just my 1/2 cents worth.

Reactions: 24
I find it funny that even in a rental the Trackers leave their tit all over the place, the baby carrier on the sofa, the baby seat in the kitchen by the oven, just so selfish. And don't get me started on the main bedroom tit either. Any time we travelled with either the in-laws or my parents we didn't think twice about who was staying where. We were young and even travelling with children didn't require the 'best' bedroom in the place. How selfish can you be - okay, I'll answer - if you are the 2 asshats - extremely selfish. And as for J$ sleeping arrangement, it would have been better to get him an air mattress instead of the dog bed, just my 1/2 cents worth.
100%.

Growing up, we used to vacation as a family every summer at a huge, multi-bedroom condo my uncle owned on Edisto Island, SC.

It'd be my maternal grandparents, their kids (my mom and my uncle), and then their kids' kids (me, my bro, my cousins who were my uncle and aunt's kids, etc.).

My parents, me, and my bro would always keep our stuff in our bedroom(s) rather than scattered all over the SHARED condo and in the way of everyone else enjoying the condo.

And guess who got the master with the balcony even thou my uncle owned the condo? My G-R-A-N-D-P-A-R-E-N-T-S.

I think the parents getting the master would be standard in most families. It is in mine (although my husband’s sister would always try to get it even though they always pay the least. We always divide up by person and then have to give them a “discount” so they can go on vacations due to low income). I find it very strange that they would take it. It makes sense for their selfish asses. But we always try to give our parents the best time to finally have a chance to relax around family. And they are not our childcare/secondary vacation parents. They are there as grandparents only while we still parent our kids.

That bed J$ was on was definitely a travel blowup bed for a kid, not a dog bed for those that missed the joke and thought it was serious.

The diapers strewn about tell me everything I need to know about their level of laziness. It’s not hard to walk a diaper to a garbage. But they think it’s fine to wrap up human excrement and set it on the nightstand and who knows where else. This is probably what they do at home too. And shows that they don’t have sanitary standards. Again this is something my sister in law does. She always says “whoops, I forgot” but we decided we won’t ever share a space on vacation again after going on a trip in early June with them because their kids have learned to not pick up either. They just toss wrappers, toys, etc everywhere and assume someone will come pick it up. And they are feral. Never really parented except when she’s putting on a show of being a good mom. She used to be better but the pandemic isolation hit her hard and their family is in disarray after it and she hasn’t gotten help (and her husband is a narcissistic ass and won’t help).

I can only imagine the conversations between his brother and sister in law when in their own room before any possible drama kicked off.

Yeah that “vacation” looked like hell to me. I’m with you @scoker, I won’t do shared spaces with extended family on vacation either. Not a vacation and not worth the money! I do think it’s nice they do this for Tim’s parents though. I’m sure they enjoy it (or maybe they don’t lol)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.