The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELL we know why there haven’t been many videos. She has been “working” on that list for 3 weeks. #girlboss #leanin #ihavetwokids 😂
And she still messed it up anyway. Their "Disney staycation vlog playlist" is on there twice. At least there aren't 3+ "Our last time at Universal!" duplicate "vids" listed on this one. 🫠

Speaking of playlists, the Burger "Playist!" is still misspelled. Since at least last year. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 2.44.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PMM made pretty much the same vlog today. Let's see whose gets the most views.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I believe yesterday you guys were talking about a post in the Facebook group. The comments got turned off but I read through it. This was some of the best fighting I saw. I like how they convince Amy to unsubscribe. Also, someone posted a screenshot of the "dead" subscriber percentages.
_nc_ohc=kJjfVF-flLIAX9tUGfx&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=9CS1O-DzSAsAX8cnFzy&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
glN026zH1F8VqjoKwK88nRJATas&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=rEafEPhvV1AAX8a7Rof&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It’s time they get off this go-nowhere hamster wheel of vlogging while they are still young enough to pivot. They have proven to be incapable of maturing, growing, learning or advancing in any capacity. (Oh wait, they have grown physically) The next 10+ year are going to come at them hard!

Dare I say….they are riding the carousel of no progress. 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Interestingly......I think another one bites the dust.

Ordinary Adventures don't seem to follow Tim on Instagram any longer and neither do the Kitra or Peter accounts. Some more who have come to their senses and see they were used for Tracker gain.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
There was a WSJ article this week about how Google-YouTube has been lying to advertisers about how they play their ads (fraud if true). Some third-party group found that 80% of YouTube ads weren’t delivered as promised. Those ads are now subject to refunds. Advertisers are super pissed, lots of talk of lawsuits and pulling back ad spending.

I’d personally be terrified if AdSense was my only source of income and I had no employable skills or experience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There was a WSJ article this week about how Google-YouTube has been lying to advertisers about how they play their ads (fraud if true). Some third-party group found that 80% of YouTube ads weren’t delivered as promised. Those ads are now subject to refunds. Advertisers are super pissed, lots of talk of lawsuits and pulling back ad spending.

I’d personally be terrified if AdSense was my only source of income and I had no employable skills or experience.
Considering YouTube is testing a three strike policy for people using adblockers, I can believe it. I think you'll see a lot less videos being watched if that gets fully implemented. I, for one, won't watch anything if I have to disable my adblocker or subscribe to Premium just to watch things.

Reactions: 19
Considering YouTube is testing a three strike policy for people using adblockers, I can believe it. I think you'll see a lot less videos being watched if that gets fully implemented. I, for one, won't watch anything if I have to disable my adblocker or subscribe to Premium just to watch things.
Ditto. If a page pops up and says "hey you'll need to disable AdBlocker to view our content!" I'm like, "mmm, you know what I don't actually need to see your content after all, byeeeee".

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ordinary Adventures don't seem to follow Tim on Instagram any longer and neither do the Kitra or Peter accounts. Some more who have come to their senses and see they were used for Tracker gain.
I'm not shocked they aren't friends anymore. I think that happened closer to the HHN stolen footage time, but Peter and Kitra have been invited to all the events that Tim has not been invited too. They are on Disney's A List now. Tim is on the Z list. This week Peter and Kitra were invited by Disney to go the Hollywood premier of the new Indiana Jones movie AND they were also invited to a preview of that Rogers the Musical that Tim was fussing over at Disneyland.

Tim was invited out to a Christmas power point presentation with a meet and greet with Phineas and Ferb. There is no way Tim and Jenn aren't crying in their Raisin Bran Crunch remembering days of the past, when Disney actually invited them to unique things.
---
Ditto. If a page pops up and says "hey you'll need to disable AdBlocker to view our content!" I'm like, "mmm, you know what I don't actually need to see your content after all, byeeeee".
Same here. If I need to disable my adblocker, I'm not watching. Except MaxPreps for my daughter's high school sports stats. Damn they made it super annoying. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Would love the tea on this one!

Reactions: 12

I'm so happy I have Premium, it is worth it to me to not have any ads to sit through---though more and more videos seem to have paid sponsors baked into the videos themselves.

(Kind of) off topic recommendation: I am absolutely obsessed with Bright Sun Films on YouTube---they have some Disney stuff, but today I watched one of their Bankrupt videos about Bed Bath and Beyond, which was pretty interesting.

The Tracker vs Tom Morrow Magic Kingdom video comparison is very telling. Trackers doing the bare minimum with an 18 minute video vs Nate's 35 minute one. I don't watch Nate at all, so I can't comment on his videos. I'm wondering how many advertisements the Trackers drop into their videos these days.

I watched a little bit of the latest Tracker video, with Tim saying "It's not crowded" then minutes later saying "To give you an idea of how crowded it is here, look at the wait time on...". So yeah, the Trackers are super informative. At this point, I feel like their channel is a train wreck and I can't keep away from seeing what they do next.

If youtube does that I wont watch a single thing.

Reactions: 14
IMG_5336.jpeg

Came across this medley of Bojo word vomit

Thoughts??
People online really need to be Very careful when discussion such important topics as, Christianity, but me? Christian cross ✝

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm pretty sure I remember them talking about it on a live and kept referring to it as 'Star War' and I kept typing in the chat its Star Wars you morons. Ugh!
He probably thinks that the same rule for Leggo applies to everything that ends with an S.

• Haha
Would love the tea on this one!
I mentioned a little in my post above. I would guess the beginning of the end of their friendship started with HHN. Peter/Kitra were invited to the media preview, which meant they could video the inside of the houses. TTT was NOT invited out. But TTT put out a video outlining each of the 10 houses with footage from each of the vloggers that WERE invited and able to film. So it's was Paging Mr Morrow, JoJo, Ordinary Adventures, Dev, that Panda guy I think, I don't know, there were a bunch. TTT technically gave credit for the stolen footage, but they did not ask permission. This was confirmed by most of the creators when people, mostly from here, pointed out that TTT used their footage. Oh and the credit was in microscopic print on the bottom corner in a text color that you could barely see.

But Peter and Kitra have become more and more successful and their videos are actually quite informative. They know their tit, especially Star Wars stuff. But, just compare their Minion Cafe video to Tim's, there basically is no comparison, it's leaps and bounds better. I think the more invites OA gets, the more jealous Tim and Jenn get and OA is just another lost friendship to add to the very long list.

(Kind of) off topic recommendation: I am absolutely obsessed with Bright Sun Films on YouTube---they have some Disney stuff, but today I watched one of their Bankrupt videos about Bed Bath and Beyond, which was pretty interesting.
I am also a Bright Sun Films fan. I really enjoyed their Penn Hills video, as we vacationed at a house not too far from there for many years when I was growing up. Also, the Costa Concordia video is also well done. All of their videos are very interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I mentioned a little in my post above. I would guess the beginning of the end of their friendship started with HHN. Peter/Kitra were invited to the media preview, which meant they could video the inside of the houses. TTT was NOT invited out. But TTT put out a video outlining each of the 10 houses with footage from each of the vloggers that WERE invited and able to film. So it's was Paging Mr Morrow, JoJo, Ordinary Adventures, Dev, that Panda guy I think, I don't know, there were a bunch. TTT technically gave credit for the stolen footage, but they did not ask permission. This was confirmed by most of the creators when people, mostly from here, pointed out that TTT used their footage. Oh and the credit was in microscopic print on the bottom corner in a text color that you could barely see.

But Peter and Kitra have become more and more successful and their videos are actually quite informative. They know their tit, especially Star Wars stuff. But, just compare their Minion Cafe video to Tim's, there basically is no comparison, it's leaps and bounds better. I think the more invites OA gets, the more jealous Tim and Jenn get and OA is just another lost friendship to add to the very long list.

I am also a Bright Sun Films fan. I really enjoyed their Penn Hills video, as we vacationed at a house not too far from there for many years when I was growing up. Also, the Costa Concordia video is also well done. All of their videos are very interesting.
I know OA is not everyone's cuppa on here, but I absolutely agree. But I wonder WHEN did they unfollow them? Was it recent? Because HHN was awhile back so maybe they gave TTT a couple more chances to redeem themselves? OA has been back to FL a couple times since then so......

But you are right, we can just add them to the list of failed relationships. What's the failed friendship body count now? #cantcountthathigh

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t mind the ads too much except for the non-Skippable that are over 15 seconds. I do get pissed watching a prescription medicine commercial that’s not skippable that’s a minute long. Other than that I just skip what I want but I do have friends that are small Youtubers and I will watch the ads for them and I also watch ads for FRE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.