Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
New video up- Timmy boy at MK by himself- pointing at shit & eating. 25 min worth of that.
Spoiler Alert! Tim eats a bacon cheeseburger!

And for the millionth time he says it's just an average theme park burger.

I know, I didn't see that coming either.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Tim, stop filming inside bathrooms. You are giving off serious disgusting creeper vibes. Stop doing the same things over and over again. Nobody wants to see you talking with your mouth open, describing the same foods you’ve eaten a million times. Stop saying that “nothing stands out to me” just because you have the palette of a 2 year old. Stop filming events just days before it ends. Just stop. You suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Cocobean9

VIP Member
We aren’t discussing undercover agents or members of the military, these are vloggers who would step over their grandmas for views or hosted stays. TPD has doxxed himself more than once and the Bojos vlog every aspect of their life for the world to see. They have no hesitation putting their home movies on the internet so I don’t know why they expect privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Ughh and he takes such awful fireworks videos, just awful. All that to try to get the viewssssss
And the thing is, anybody who wants to watch the fireworks will watch a live-streamer. Nobody wants to watch clips of 4th of July fireworks a week or two later.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Thank you! I’m glad to be here because the slackers SUCK! I haven’t been outside today but as of Saturday no construction has started on the backyard. I have seen a few guys walking around their property doing inspections over the last couple of weeks.
Next time they have a live show, can you go outside their house and start playing a song loudly on your speakers by a band who is pretty strict about their music being used in anything without permission? Hotel California by the Eagles, perhaps? A little bit of Metallica? 😁

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I think most of us predicted that the Trackers would crash and burn when “the baby” was born, but I didn’t think it would happen this quickly. The AMI video they posted yesterday was one of their worst. They gave zero informative details about the area and the video was such a hodgepodge of home movie clips. These trips have always been something they milked for as many videos as possible. They spent a ton of money on this trip for a 40 minute single terrible video.

I wonder if the kids’ deficiencies became glaringly obvious to everybody when they were around their cousins?

After not posting videos for half the month and taking a vacation, I assumed they would have a backlog of videos. I think they are probably about caught up now since they condensed everything into one video. So what’s next? The RV getaway?

We think their cruise is booked for September right? Right when Oliver turns 6 months old. How’s that training for the diaper dash going??

Forest

VIP Member
TPD and the Trackers are just in a period of mutual using. Neither of them cares what the other one thinks on anything.

TPD is using the Trackers to build up his IG count. The Trackers are using TPD to look like they have friends and for their DAS.

• Sad

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Welcome new members! Warms my heart to see more folks seeing through the grifter con artist facade. #lyingsackofcraptrackers

bten1989

VIP Member
Really Audrey? Baby brother looks happy?? Are we looking at the same kid?
She's 1000% being sarcastic... She's always on those threads with me fucking with the stans. If she's not one of us already, she needs an invitation because she'd love it here lol

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I sincerely hope this post is someone here. Otherwise, can someone please hook me up with whatever this woman is on?

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 5.06.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And her caption mentions that they're "ready to have the best day ever!"

View attachment 2281976
Narrator's voice: It will not be the best day ever. There will be nonstop complaining and they will have wasted 3 theme park reservations by only spending 30 minutes at the Magic Kingdom.

It's literally (to use Jenn's word) as hot as the seventh circle of hell outside today. Why in the world would people who do not typically go outside, drag their almost 4 month old baby and easily overheated 3 1/2 year old to the busiest place on the planet right now? This is just insanity to me.

• Haha

Orangebird

Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.

• Wow
  • Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
I find their lack of Star Wars Knowledge more offensive than their idiot banter over the bible.
Isn't Tim the one who went on the Star Cruiser numerous times? Hasn't he and Jenn claimed (falsely) to be Star Wars as well as Disney fans?

It's all bull. Tim will only care about what Tim can grift out of life.
👍

Further in the video Tim proclaims that he would not like to meet Walt Disney cause he would be a terrible/horrible person.
Well, news for you Tim.
Walt could say the same about you.
Especially your monetization of his property and IPs!!
And you claim to be a Disney expert, but you know nothing about Disney history, stories, attractions, programs and rides backstories.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
That poor boy looks so hot. It breaks my heart.
And for the love of God the darn nanny is with them again? JFC - you 2 morons really can't handle your own children. That is so sad. Jenn you bring new meaning to the word useless.

• Sad

honestrands

Chatty Member
I'm not very experienced with swimming in the ocean but this seems very far out and deep to take a 3 year old. Correct me if I'm wrong but a big wave could take J$ in an instant. It looked like they were closer to a boat way out in the ocean than they were to the shore. Dim thinks he knows it all and is invisible.
View attachment 2279144
I am life guard trained and have been swimming in the great lakes for almost 40 years. Now I know I have only touched ocean water a handful of times. But swimming in Lake Erie, Ontario or Huron that gets especially rough (8ft waves) I never go to where I can barely touch. I will never trust it, water doesn’t not care. To bring a 3y old who can barely swim that far out is asinine on top of that they are alone. Anything can happen in a blink of an eye.

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
This latest Epcot video just shows you how they have no imagination or plan anything at all. If this was my only source of income, and I had a family to raise, and my spouse was a useless piece of shit, I would be trying new locations or spending some time each month planning out what I was going to be filming. You have a schedule for your childs sleep, how about a filming one? Or is that too hard for you? The rinse and repeat filming is only going to last for so long. They never ever leave their comfort zone. What worked for you and made you $$ years ago just isn't going to work going forward. Just my 1/2 cents worth.

• Heart