The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Buddy still wishing for the big baby to roll over? I thought he was. They made a big deal about it in a video several weeks ago.

Maybe it was just a trick for the camera, like they probably hooked some fishing line to him and yanked him over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait... I'm confused now.

Is Jenn playing the part of Tim now, or is Tim the one actually responding to these comments with that same happy face and excessive use ! of ! explanation ! points! :unsure:

View attachment 2275328
I just realized I wrote "explanation" points rather than exclamation points. 🤦‍♀️

I feel like Jenn now. 🤪 I need coffee w/ lots of caffeine. Except I will tell you there's none in it because I'm avoiding caffeine you guyyyzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came across this medley of Bojo word vomit

Thoughts??
As a Catholic they are way too stupid & ignorant to be offensive. They have no idea what they're talking about. Can you imagine either of these two in school when they had to read great works of literature. Probably bought Cliff notes and still didn't know what was going on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oh I’m team they all suck, Halloween Dad is offended by too many Pride mentions and no one with enough of a functioning brain in their head is falling for the Bojos‘ sanctimonious disingenuous bullshit either, but I’m still glad it annoys people like Halloween dad.
I still like how on PMMs vlog the haters were all like 'I'm going to have to unsubscribe now' or 'I'm so disappointed in you eating the Pride themed foods' while apparently being just fine with the excessive eating and drinking and being fine with the obnoxious behavior that follows the excessive drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No way in hell baby brother is rolling over now or going to win the diaper race in September. Like several have said, he's a container baby and a blob. He needs to be on his stomach on a play mat to gain muscle strength but we all know they don't actually want him moving around because then they would have to interrupt what they want to do to make sure he doesn't get hurt

I'm so sorry for you Oliver you deserve so much better

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Once again, Jenn's FOMO gets in the way of Tim doing his job. Can you imagine these 2 morons walking around Disney Springs with their deluxe stroller, all the crap they load onto it, the 2 miracle children and a summer nanny? I would love to know what people think when they see this? You know it's probably a 'scene' to watch - probably better than the RH's show for sure - LOL!!!! Tim talking into the camera non-stop, Jenn and her fake laughing every few seconds it seems, and summer nanny talking to Buddy (not sure which one though). Oh how I would love to see this - must be a classic shitshow for sure.

Reactions: 19
I love how Tim and Jen have all the time in the world to delete comments, but can't possibly answer any travel-related questions on their "travel" channel.

View attachment 2272306

View attachment 2272307

View attachment 2272309

View attachment 2272310

View attachment 2272312
Exactly!!! These twats are so unfit to have the platform they do. Their Stans are absolutely delusional thinking these fools are a professional travel channel and would actually respond to them in the YT comments. Nope, that would mean that the trackers actually have respect for their viewers, which they clearly do not.

In other news, I did wonder what their website looked like lately...what an outdated joke. Under "Tracker Tips" some dude named Mike writes all of the blog entries (which are somewhat up-to-date, this past year at least). Including a first-person account of Jen going into labor with baby O......creepy. (I just noticed this sorry if it's been part of the conversation in the past).

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Thoughts??
I’m a non-practicing Methodist that has never read the Bible and I haven’t been to church since I was a teenager. So I’m not offended. However, if my ultra catholic grandmother had watched those clips she would have been appalled and turned it off. I could see people having an issue with it and them losing subscribers. I picture people like Marie as living in a trailer with wood paneling walls and countless pictures of Jesus & crosses hanging everywhere. At least 3 cats too. Maybe a pink furry toilet seat cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were at Disneyland yesterday (16 hours!). We saw Mando with Grogu walking around and I saw this guy annoyingly following him around with a camera when the CM was clearly trying to end his shift. The guy stopped him and was excitedly showing him his arm tat that appeared to be Mando or Yoda or something. I immediately thought of Tim showing face characters his foot tats... no one cares dude. 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Once again, Jenn's FOMO gets in the way of Tim doing his job. Can you imagine these 2 morons walking around Disney Springs with their deluxe stroller, all the crap they load onto it, the 2 miracle children and a summer nanny? I would love to know what people think when they see this? You know it's probably a 'scene' to watch - probably better than the RH's show for sure - LOL!!!! Tim talking into the camera non-stop, Jenn and her fake laughing every few seconds it seems, and summer nanny talking to Buddy (not sure which one though). Oh how I would love to see this - must be a classic shitshow for sure.
They think they are starring in their own tv show, the nanny is part of the entourage.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly!!! These twats are so unfit to have the platform they do. Their Stans are absolutely delusional thinking these fools are a professional travel channel and would actually respond to them in the YT comments. Nope, that would mean that the trackers actually have respect for their viewers, which they clearly do not.

In other news, I did wonder what their website looked like lately...what an outdated joke. Under "Tracker Tips" some dude named Mike writes all of the blog entries (which are somewhat up-to-date, this past year at least). Including a first-person account of Jen going into labor with baby O......creepy. (I just noticed this sorry if it's been part of the conversation in the past).
Maybe Jenn is actually Mike with a wig? It would explain the bizarre clothing choices and lack of skin care, it's tons of terrible makeup to make her look like a sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thoughts??
I don't class myself as anything, I have a mix of religion in the family, some still follow an some like me don't anymore

But even I know you DONT joke about and make an arse out yourself about anything religious, some are very serious about it an I know some in my family would not be happy with that

Reactions: 15
I find their lack of Star Wars Knowledge more offensive than their idiot banter over the bible.
Isn't Tim the one who went on the Star Cruiser numerous times? Hasn't he and Jenn claimed (falsely) to be Star Wars as well as Disney fans?

It's all bull. Tim will only care about what Tim can grift out of life.

Reactions: 20
I find their lack of Star Wars Knowledge more offensive than their idiot banter over the bible.
Isn't Tim the one who went on the Star Cruiser numerous times? Hasn't he and Jenn claimed (falsely) to be Star Wars as well as Disney fans?

It's all bull. Tim will only care about what Tim can grift out of life.
Just like they are "SUPER HARRY POTTER FANS" despite never reading the books or seeing ANY of the movies.

Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure I remember them talking about it on a live and kept referring to it as 'Star War' and I kept typing in the chat its Star Wars you morons. Ugh!

Reactions: 11
But guyzzz….
D’Oliver rolling over is OLD NEWS!!

View attachment 2275457Posted May 28

Maybe BO is just like his folks.
Does something once, then never again!

But thereto, BO probably hasn’t had tummy time since this video was shot. 🤷🏻‍♀️
why doesn’t he smile anymore?
---
they probably just think summer nanny is just the oldest child, from Tim’s first marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.