The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies don't usually crawl until at least 9 months old. There's no way BB will be crawling by 6 months. They're so delusional.
I have an 11 month old baby boy and while he was able to pull himself forward on his belly before 9 months, he didn’t fully start crawling (tummy off the floor) until 9 months. As a matter of fact, he started taking steps (while holding on to something) before he fully mastered crawling.

I can’t wait for Big Baby to lose the diaper dash because it will ruin the whole cruise for Tim and Jenn. I can hear the excuses now.

Reactions: 18
I have an 11 month old baby boy and while he was able to pull himself forward on his belly before 9 months, he didn’t fully start crawling (tummy off the floor) until 9 months. As a matter of fact, he started taking steps (while holding on to something) before he fully mastered crawling.

I can’t wait for Big Baby to lose the diaper dash because it will ruin the whole cruise for Tim and Jenn. I can hear the excuses now.
They will lie and say he won but there magically won't be any footage unless others on the ship film it and prove them wrong(which will be hilarious)

My kid was walking before 10 months but that was likely more because of the desire to properly try to terrorize the cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They'll probably lie about when he starts crawling. "You guyzzzz da baby started crawling today! He's only 4 months old, but the doctor said he's like super advanced and a genius!!" When in reality he just moved his arm and leg in a weird way but they'll call it crawling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1688226208400.png

They ended June with 2,607,387 views. That is a record low in the last 36 months! My total of views on the 13 videos they put out in June per the rounded YouTube numbers: 1,485,000.

So 57% of views were still of new videos. Yes I know this is just an estimate I could count views on the video they put out May 31st in June but just doing this as a loose estimate of views on new vs old videos for them.

List of June "vids" and rounded views:

Touring Orlando International Airport MCO New Terminal 133k
Disney World After Hours Party At EPCOT! | 10 Rides, Free Snacks 169k
Testing A New Sony Vlogging Camera, So Many Life Updates 115k
Go Karts, Axe Throwing, Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Zip Lines & More! 90k
First Time Pin Trading At Disney World! Adventures Around 142k
Everything Coming To Disney World This Holiday Season! ALL NEW 134k
Checking Into The LEGOLand Hotel! Kingdom Room Tour, Skyline 117k
We Had Breakfast With Peppa Pig! Our Day At Peppa Pig Theme Park 93k
We Went On A VIP Tour At LEGOLand Florida! 98k
What's NEW At Universal Studios Florida! 143k
We Spent The Week At Our Favorite Florida Beach!! Anna Maria Island 120k
A Fun Summer Day At Disney Springs! 76k
A Fun Summer Disney's Magic Kingdom Day! 55k

• Wow
Reactions: 16
See that's the thing:
If they would have just made a short video saying they were taking a week off and made a 20-30+ video playlist and linked it down below for their remaining super stans to watch while they were gone they'd get some views. But instead they just disappear at random and get off on the "where are you?" comments their remaining stans make. How are they so bad at this?
Or…pre-film some evergreen videos! Resort tours bring in quite a lot of views, more than their usual in many cases.

Reactions: 9
I mentioned a little in my post above. I would guess the beginning of the end of their friendship started with HHN. Peter/Kitra were invited to the media preview, which meant they could video the inside of the houses. TTT was NOT invited out. But TTT put out a video outlining each of the 10 houses with footage from each of the vloggers that WERE invited and able to film. So it's was Paging Mr Morrow, JoJo, Ordinary Adventures, Dev, that Panda guy I think, I don't know, there were a bunch. TTT technically gave credit for the stolen footage, but they did not ask permission. This was confirmed by most of the creators when people, mostly from here, pointed out that TTT used their footage. Oh and the credit was in microscopic print on the bottom corner in a text color that you could barely see.
Tim and Jenn seem to tank all of their relationships and I don’t think it’s due to the other party wising up…I think the Slackers get threatened and accuse the other party of using THEM to get ahead. They are so delusional and full of themselves I think they believe OA or (I’m blanking on their names now but the sweet couple where the husband worked at Disney) got Disney invites/more views because they hung out Or were associated with TTT. Reality is they produce better content. Associating with Tim and Jen is likely a kiss of death in terms of Dis/Uni. T&J need to wise up and see they are the problem and no one is using them…they are the grifters here. why are they so stupid and blind?

Reactions: 20
Tim and Jenn seem to tank all of their relationships and I don’t think it’s due to the other party wising up…I think the Slackers get threatened and accuse the other party of using THEM to get ahead. They are so delusional and full of themselves I think they believe OA or (I’m blanking on their names now but the sweet couple where the husband worked at Disney) got Disney invites/more views because they hung out Or were associated with TTT. Reality is they produce better content. Associating with Tim and Jen is likely a kiss of death in terms of Dis/Uni. T&J need to wise up and see they are the problem and no one is using them…they are the grifters here. why are they so stupid and blind?
Jim and Nicole.

Nicole is like watching paint dry but she's super sweet and they're both a very lovely couple.
Jim used be friggin awesome in Mulch, Sweat & Shears and I believe he was the Mayor of Main St. too for a time.
I think he'd do (or now does again?) the Frozen show at HS too?

Trackers don't deserve such good friends as those two.

Reactions: 25
I am sure this has been addressed in the 3 pages I am behind, but Kitra and Peter do follow Tim and Jenn. Their OA account follows just Jenn. Jenn follows all three, Tim doesn't follow any of their three accounts (and I noticed he didn't way back when, so not sure he ever has). I always thought Jenn was the true catalyst of that "friendship". Tim doesn't even follow Adam(TheWoo), though.

p.s. - Looks like Jenn just recently started following her SIL. That might have been an awkward moment at their AMI fam vacay. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am sure this has been addressed in the 3 pages I am behind, but Kitra and Peter do follow Tim and Jenn. Their OA account follows just Jenn. Jenn follows all three, Tim doesn't follow any of their three accounts (and I noticed he didn't way back when, so not sure he ever has). I always thought Jenn was the true catalyst of that "friendship". Tim doesn't even follow Adam(TheWoo), though.

p.s. - Looks like Jenn just recently started following her SIL. That might have been an awkward moment at their AMI fam vacay. 😂
I saw that too!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry if he doesn’t win we have a couple of falls backs:

1. there was a problem with the lens
2. the audio was bad
3. the camera started to act up really weird
4. there was terrible internet
5. they forgot to film and just wanted to live in the moment
6. the sd card was full
7. Tim forgot his phone in the cabin
8. A cast member told them the night before that the diaper dash started at 12:30 but it actually started at 12 and when they were walking to the event they could hear it starting they tried to get in on it but the other cast member said sorry you had to be here before 12
The thing about the baby dash thing is that a ton of parents will be filming it and it will be all over social media, so my money is on them not doing it and giving an excuse about why baby O couldn't participate.... e.g. he didn't get his nap in and was too tired, he was too busy 😂, Jenn had to nurse him as the race was starting so he was DQ'd, he had a diaper "blow out" 😒, or his "tummy" was upset because of colic (and not bc of Jenn's platter of spicy seafood).

Reactions: 18
The whole friendship thing is interesting. Tim not watching their videos has been a huge business misstep although he is damned either way. He is not that great of an actor and he looked genuinely confused when ATW pointed out how he gets cut from all the TTT versions of their collabs. I think Tim is capable of making and keeping friends but I think Jenn does not want to share his attention and thinks they are above everybody and everybody else is just trying to use them when in fact they are the ultimate users.

Reactions: 21
I've said it before but I'd find it funny if BB skipped crawling, not all kids go through that, some kids are happy to lay until they want to pick themselves up an hold onto things an stand, I skipped the crawling stage an ended up being a early walker

Don't they also do diaper dash at magic Kingdom? Am not sure when but I really hope this is something that they either miss completely or BB just doesn't crawl because they have been going on about it since before he was born, I might not be remembering correctly but didn't J miss it because by the time it restarted he was walking? Or did they miss it because they didn't get there in time?

Reactions: 8
So June is a recent low. I think someone said once they were as high as 10M per month in 2019.

I’m sure Jenn complained about having to go on vacation with Tim’s family so he took his foot off the gas with filming for June.

Say what we will about him, Tim will go out and film daily. The log jam is his editor. He’s beyond foolish to not hire a professional editor. He must be terrified of Jenn’s reaction.

That house must be a total shitshow. I don’t believe for one minute they are happy. The videos we see are fake fake fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Jim and Nicole.

Nicole is like watching paint dry but she's super sweet and they're both a very lovely couple.
Jim used be friggin awesome in Mulch, Sweat & Shears and I believe he was the Mayor of Main St. too for a time.
I think he'd do (or now does again?) the Frozen show at HS too?

Trackers don't deserve such good friends as those two.
The Trackers really chewed them up and spit them out. I remember thinking Jim was adorable playing an Elvis Elf in a Christmas light event that the Trackers filmed a couple years ago. Back when they were "friends".

Reactions: 14
The new vlog has that "Ginn is cuckoo" theme music in the background.

Lol, Ginn said O's name!! A bit awkwardly, like she had to remember what the duck his name was. Dim shows a chair. Ginn says, "I'm a big fan of these rooms because I'm currently nursing um, uh Oliver so those [a chair] are great to have in a room." Where is Da Baby? Who even knows, I guess Nanny du Jour has to take care of both spawn while Ginn uselessly follows Dimmy around yet another wasted themed mcmansion.

Also, the Bronco shirt is her newest hyperfixation shirt. 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.41.53 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I was almost going to suggest that Jenn might fake the result of the diaper dash with a bit of clever video editing….before catching myself and realising the obvious flaw in my logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh yay another house rental tour.

By the second minute, Jenn reminds you that she likes chairs because, in case you didn’t know, she is nursing Big Babe

In other news, while exclaiming how great it is that the house has a bathtub for Buddy, Jenn doesn’t even know Buddy has switched to showers so Tim corrects her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The whole friendship thing is interesting. Tim not watching their videos has been a huge business misstep although he is damned either way. He is not that great of an actor and he looked genuinely confused when ATW pointed out how he gets cut from all the TTT versions of their collabs. I think Tim is capable of making and keeping friends but I think Jenn does not want to share his attention and thinks they are above everybody and everybody else is just trying to use them when in fact they are the ultimate users.
Speaking of lost friendships, I think ThemeparkDad will be on his way out shortly...if he's not out already. He's been getting hosted and gifted a lot recently. Stoney Clover, Caribe Royal, Busch Gardens had him out for some Father's Day thing, Belk, Casetify, DVC Rentals, Undercover Tourist...There's no way Tim and Jenn stay friendly with him.

I used to like this guy, but he's turned into just another grifter. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.