The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Dim, tell us more about how excited you are to use a bleeping bathroom.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.21.54 AM.png

Oh for duck's sake.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.23.37 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This latest Epcot video just shows you how they have no imagination or plan anything at all. If this was my only source of income, and I had a family to raise, and my spouse was a useless piece of tit, I would be trying new locations or spending some time each month planning out what I was going to be filming. You have a schedule for your childs sleep, how about a filming one? Or is that too hard for you? The rinse and repeat filming is only going to last for so long. They never ever leave their comfort zone. What worked for you and made you $$ years ago just isn't going to work going forward. Just my 1/2 cents worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tim thinks he is a deep sea diver because he was a lifeguard once. Tim thinks he is a civil engineer because he uses to be a helper for his brother. Tim thinks he is a meteorologist because he experiences weather. Tim thinks he is a filmmaker because he vlogs himself eating hot dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t think Jenn looks like she dropped an ounce of weight. Not to be mean, she only had the baby a few months ago. She’s really leaning into these oversized boxy tees now. Tim has gained a lot of weight too. I always say this, but I’m surprised they’re not fatter with the way they eat.
There's no way she's losing any weight with the diet she has, if anything all she will do is continue to put it on, if she looks different then am putting it completely down to the camera angles an the fact she's wearing bigger t-shirts

Reactions: 15
This latest Epcot video just shows you how they have no imagination or plan anything at all. If this was my only source of income, and I had a family to raise, and my spouse was a useless piece of tit, I would be trying new locations or spending some time each month planning out what I was going to be filming. You have a schedule for your childs sleep, how about a filming one? Or is that too hard for you? The rinse and repeat filming is only going to last for so long. They never ever leave their comfort zone. What worked for you and made you $$ years ago just isn't going to work going forward. Just my 1/2 cents worth.
Come on, you cannot be serious! Have we ever seen a vlog from ANY vlogger where we got to see the inside of two men's restrooms? This is cutting edge videography here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I couldn't decide which reaction to give.
We really need an laughing puke emoji. Oh, and the eyeroll. That too!
---
I think we need to invite Oliver to Tattle, he's definitely sick of their tit.
View attachment 2278431
That is not the face of someone who is happy. Sorry Jenn, you might be his egg donor but you DO NOT know anything about your children. And that is so sad. You don't even know that miracle 1 doesn't take baths anymore. Why do you have children? You show more interest in ANYTHING ELSE. Sorry to be so mean here but it bothers me and she bothers me bc there are so many people out there who are truly infertile and would love a child. And you have this useless human who doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. :mad:
---
There's no way she's losing any weight with the diet she has, if anything all she will do is continue to put it on, if she looks different then am putting it completely down to the camera angles an the fact she's wearing bigger t-shirts
It would be too hard for her to take BB in the stroller and walk the neighborhood. That makes too much sense.
---
Come on, you cannot be serious! Have we ever seen a vlog from ANY vlogger where we got to see the inside of two men's restrooms? This is cutting edge videography here.
I would find it riveting if Timmy visited the ladies restrooms. Lol!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dim: "Let me find the most awkward way to eat everything, always." Also, his hand was visibly shaking and I don't think it was due to hunger. His hand was shaking in the Minions "vid" too and he blamed it on being cold. Sure dude.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.42.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.44.27 AM.png

---
Mmm, "gear" cheese. The CC nailed it on his pronunciation of gruyère. 😆
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.48.12 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nate's video is from EPCOT today too. Is Tim just following him around at this point?
View attachment 2280062
Seeing this video made me laugh! I just told my husband- Well, looks like he didn't die! To explain- I was waiting for my family while they were on Guardians. And then PMM exited the ride and stopped right by me and started filming the ball. He shut the camera off and just took off running- like legit run and I watched him all the way down the walkway until I lost sight. I was AMAZED he had it in him. I told my husband and as we walked to the park exit we kept looking for a collapsed PMM.

But PMM filmed this yesterday (we saw him many times), No way the Trackers filmed ,"edited" and posted so quickly. And if so then you know something is wrong and they are freaking the f out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is true Jackson had a lot more “close ups” than Oliver at this age.

My previous post showed a vast difference in their demeanor and engagement at three months.

Just because children reach milestones at different rates, doesn’t negate the visual evidence we see in the TTT videos. Nor does it invalidate my masters studies in early childhood education and special education.

You talk mostly about physical traits.
J$ looks like DJ and BO looks like Tim.
I am more concerned about how Oliver being a container baby is affecting his developmental growth, cognitively and physiologically. He just isn’t meeting the milestones he should have by now.

I would love to be wrong and hope that your POV of BO catching up on his milestones by six months old comes to fruition.
But at this point I have my doubts.
Ok, that's fair. I think that baby O's features also kinda contribute to the "WTF" look he always seems to have 😆 His eyes being more sunken'/closer together plus it seems like he has more pronounced eye brows. That's part of why I mentioned it, but understand that was not necessarily clear. It is weird though when they say "Baby O looooves it" and he's all like 😑, I mean wouldn't a smile or any other facial expression signify he is actually enjoying something? Classic Bojos.

Reactions: 16
This "vid" should have been named the Bathroom Boner Tore.
Also, "stalls" Dim. Stalls is the word you're looking for. It's one bathroom with multiple stalls.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.04.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.04.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 11.04.35 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They've gone from multiple Disney hosted trips to multiple in-park bathroom tours over the course of the last few years. That's certainly a trend to have.

• Haha

New FRE video up- Im so confused by the theme of this house- and why the duck these idiots climb on every single bed in dirty clohtes and shoes...

Edited to add- It annoys me to NO end when they do that because you know the rental company is not going in and washing all the bedding after the visit- so that means someone else has to sleep where they laid down for 10 seconds in the nasty clothes and shoes they have been wearing EVERYWHERE!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure if she's lost some like people have mentioned either. But she does look different than she did a few months ago especially in the face for some reason. If she has lost any, I'm assuming it will be a very temporary thing much like Dim's great tooth weight lost of 2022.

Dim for sure has gained weight. The spare tire is even more noticeable than it was before.

Oh and another eating video...joy. Might as well change the travel channel to a munkbang family channel at this point with the occasional USB obsession.
Pretty sure it is just the new stupid camera lens. Sometimes Tim looks big and bloated and other times he looks like a tweaker
---
they are just going to follow PMMs schedule… until he is hosted somewhere in a theme park, across the country, across the pond… 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know others don’t love WDWNT, but I am enjoying watching them try RELEVANT Indians Jones food at DS. If I was local- this video is well produced and definitely would make me want to go see the movie there and then eat the food & the adult beverages.
Meanwhile Timmy boy is eating food at a festival that is OVER!
We saw the movie last night & really enjoyed it!

---
---

Damn that second shot makes him look like someone on the ID channel who killed their neighbor after a long feud.
Like Tom Corless or not, they are celebrating their 16th years of providing timely posts, reviews and videos on WDWNT. In fact, this Thursday night, their fun WDW News Tonight program is celebrating their 250th show. I'm actually flying down to see the show in person,,,,

Reactions: 12
Dim: "Let me find the most awkward way to eat everything, always." Also, his hand was visibly shaking and I don't think it was due to hunger. His hand was shaking in the Minions "vid" too and he blamed it on being cold. Sure dude.
His hands have been shaking A LOT lately. I've noticed it in almost all their videos. He absolutely won't, though, and will keep giving excuses for it until he keels over.

Which they showed Oliver doing on his 2 month update video. 10:41
View attachment 2277580

With BBO being forced to be more of a container baby now I guess the kid regressed. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who's the pink walker for....🤔

Ginn?? To help with her wobble walk...
Maybe in prep for Baby Olivia who never arrived...
Maybe Big Baby is actually walking already, another child genius for the trackers #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who's the pink walker for....🤔

Ginn?? To help with her wobble walk...
Maybe in prep for Baby Olivia who never arrived...
Maybe Big Baby is actually walking already, another child genius for the trackers #blessed
I'm pretty sure that was J$'s.

Reactions: 5
Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
View attachment 2274062
Choking/swallowing issues are very high with children on the spectrum..... Just saying it once again GET THAT POOR BOY TESTED, GET HELP AND SUPPORT AND BE BETTER PARENTS JFC

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.