The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And pretty sure they are talking back to Tattle again. There were remarks made when they talked about getting da baby's name M&Ms that I'm pretty sure are a reaction to us calling them out for never using Big Baby's name.
They got his name on the M&Ms? Maybe they are only able to use it when it's food related.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Lego butt was not just a passing butt, but instead he had an overview of the figure and specifically zoomed into it.

447B9C03-CD5E-47B2-BA93-9CA7634F0D47.jpeg
9DE11A65-7343-4E4E-8882-DBC74572D6CD.jpeg
283AA746-1B56-487F-BBC2-10BB027B57CA.jpeg

Like, wtf???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You know Jenny4dinners told Dim he owed it to her to take her out to eat because she had to spend time with his family. I have no doubt that concerns were raised about J4 and baby brother and Ginn's wasn't interested in listening. She only believes what the stans/strangers on the internet tell her about how great she's doing as a mom of two kids

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Please tell me the egg donor didn’t leave her baby unattended while she got her narcissism fix? #momlife
I will bet money that nanny was hiding behind the yellow thing because you can see that it stands out from the actual wall

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looks like Summer Sitter got the memo not to talk too much. She even got to spin the salad plate. Looks like they’ll have her broken in in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
....and cue the stans replies
View attachment 2274406
Assuming you were not the poster. What this person needs to know is that no one likes a rage quitter or cares. If you're going to hate on a channel, have a little creativity and not make it all about yourself.
A proper rage quit must toss some color into the air much like chalk on Holi :) Is it fun, is it a message? Is it going to stick to everything it touches? All of the above.

Reactions: 8
How detached from reality do you have to be to pretend to be a tired mom with a stupid #momlife shoutout WHEN YOU BRING YOUR UMPTEENTH NANNY DU JOUR WITH YOU TO DISNEY SPRINGS TO EAT AND SHOP AND EAT AND SHOP AND EAT AND bleeping SHOP SOME MORE?

Like, the nerve of that bleep. We're just missing yet another tearful woe-is-me self-pitying home vlog where she cries about not having gone on vacation for like a whole 2 weeks in a row.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the rest of the family forbid them from including them in the stupid vlogs and perhaps gave Jenn some advice which she turned into a pity part and told Tim how she was attacked when he was gone and she couldn’t be around those people for one more second.
I was mostly listening but did see the part where Jackson was eating the s'more by the firepit on the roof. One of the other kids came out and was in the edge of the frame and Tim pivoted so you couldn't see her. Could have been coincidence, but I also assumed the family forbade putting them on camera in any way shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did they say the name Oliver in the m&m store? When was the last time they referred to Big Baby as Oliver? I don’t watch them but I wondered if that’s even his name after watching the latest FRE video. I find it so odd that they don’t use his name.

Reactions: 14
The Lego butt was not just a passing butt, but instead he had an overview of the figure and specifically zoomed into it.

View attachment 2274389View attachment 2274390View attachment 2274391
Like, wtf???
Ya know, Dim, people are going to start saying you have a disturbing fixation with showing character asses on your FAMILY channel. Why are you focusing on the no no square, hmmm? Oh, and teach you kid some manners, not 'Ihavedis' while slobbering all over the gummies and then yelling 'Ivahaveagummy!' over and over devolving into gibberish two minutes later.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Considering, she lives more like a slug than a mom I think she got the wrong hash tag. And if that is BB I hate them even more now. What a load of irresponsible fucks.

As far as the customized M&Ms go, does anyone think they got them for Jenn to learn Big Baby's name much how they got M&Ms last year to potty train OG Buddy. Based on the swim diaper that wasn't that successful.

Tim Tracker 137: Jenn It's Slug Life Not Mom Life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.