Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
'They probably got dropped by Disney to give smaller channels a chance' may be one of the dumbest fucking excuses I've ever heard from stans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TawdryT

VIP Member
Beige pants Dimmy and FUPA bike shorts Ginn. As iconic as Mr Rogers and his sweater. 🥴
View attachment 2277961
I couldn't decide which reaction to give.
We really need an laughing puke emoji. Oh, and the eyeroll. That too!
---
I think we need to invite Oliver to Tattle, he's definitely sick of their shit.
1688246187546.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Have they been home at all in the last few weeks? It seems they've bounced from AMI to the house staycation now to the Poly. This is part of the reason that J$ is so out of control. No Tim and Jen, its NOT from too much sugar. It's because he has no stability and no structure. Keep doing this and big baby will be the exact same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
You guys, I think we’re being way too hard on the Bojos. They’re juggling 2 kids, and putting out these Oscar-worthy videos DAILY and we’re just so ungrateful and jealous. I think we should pitch in and send them these cute coffee mugs to show them how we feel.

Here’s the perfect one for Tim:

IMG_1845.png

And for Jenn:
IMG_1843.png

I’m sure they’ll be touched.

• Haha
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
There was a WSJ article this week about how Google-YouTube has been lying to advertisers about how they play their ads (fraud if true). Some third-party group found that 80% of YouTube ads weren’t delivered as promised. Those ads are now subject to refunds. Advertisers are super pissed, lots of talk of lawsuits and pulling back ad spending.

I’d personally be terrified if AdSense was my only source of income and I had no employable skills or experience.

• Wow
  • Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
The photos are so staged for Tattle. But we all know that right in front of her is her massive bus of a stroller, loaded down with all her shit and the full-sized red umbrella. She has a death grip on Buddy to make him sit there. As soon as the photo was taken, both kids were forced back into their containers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This thread needs some Dimmy going around in circles in a bumper car all alone vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

gaga09

I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!
Yessss! Spill all the tea.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!
I for one cannot wait to hear more, finally we have someone here that can keep us up to date with the lies these two spew out an what's really happening in ft pampers

I'd also be interested to know if you have some sort of "community page" that only those in the community are allowed to join, I'd love to see what's being posted about these two, an also what the gossip with the neighbours are about them

• Heart

shaunnaj86

For someone that exclusively breast feeds seemingly on demand since the baby always is latched, why do you need (what looks like) a huge box of milk storage bags on your side table for? Maybe she's pumping and making Tim get up during the night to feed baby and when she says "he slept through the night" it was actually her sleeping through the night and she had no clue whether or not he actually woke up lol.

Attachments

• Wow

Jen237

Chatty Member
So at the end of this pathetic AMI “vid”, Gin, is so proud and amazed, how J$ can swim soooo well, she had no idea ! Well you stupid bitch, maybe if you actually accompanied your son to swim class instead of sleeping to midday and relying on nanny x,y or z to make core memories, instead of going to an extravagant AMI rental! I know it’s not like you have your own pool . 😂 Yes again best Mom everrr 🤔

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
I don’t understand wasting money on staycations af WDW when they live so close. They can literally do everything they do (which isn’t much) from their house. Ok maybe the 4th fireworks, but who cares seriously.

I can’t wait until these people go bankrupt.

Reactions: 33

Tiredofeverything

Recap: The daily travel vloggers have become weekly home vloggers and each tattler on this thread spends more time here in a day than Jenn spends working or interacting with her kids in a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 33