Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Yes. So STAGED!
Two fisted hands.
J$ might be aggressively thumb pinching the fingernail of BO’s little pinky. 🤷🏻‍♀️ but they definitely are not “holding hands.”
View attachment 2282235
I believe you nailed it!
---
Yep, I also assume it’s staycation-apalooza due to the backyard construction. There is no way that nap-needing big baby is going to let anything interrupt her sleep.

You also would think they would schedule the construction during the winter and not during the middle of summer. But then again they don’t think or plan.

And that poor Buddy looks so overheated.

She might be putting the boys in front of her in that one photo to hide her gut, but she can’t hide those thighs. Yikes!

Wonder if summer sitter gets paid extra for holidays? 🤣
If she is young, I bet she didn’t think to ask or demand it

Reactions: 3

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Hello my fellow non tracker Stans! I have been waiting so long to post this here as I’ve been following these threads for about 6 months now (thank you all for the entertainment). My family and I just moved to eagle creek here in Lake Nona and I definitely think I live right down the street from them! Am I allowed to post pictures on here without getting banned?
Probably not

2020planner

VIP Member
I, personally, am not comfortable posting the name of his employer. If it was something he shared on his public instagram, it's fair game to me, but he hasn't. If anyone else wanted to do it, they certainly can.
I can't remember - is his last name on that publicly published adoption story article?

If it is, and his LinkedIn is public, then it's openly searchable (akin to the IG) and I'd imagine OK to cite.

(I read that adoption story some time again and remember looking him up - I don't care to dig deep for it ATM; I can't remember his last name but I vaguely remember the employer... I think it's in Lakeland?)

bumpire

Chatty Member
Posted on the Disney World Junkies Facebook group

View attachment 2284335

Disney Legends? Harley, are you okay?
The nanny is short but I don’t believe she’s a freshman in college. Looks to be about 35 to me.
Okay I know I’m very behind, but I just got caught up watching the vacation home video. What the hell was that? When have they ever had music playing throughout the whole video, used their “customer service” type voices throughout an entire tour, and never had any complaints about anything?? It was like watching two people who were almost professional???
i suspect they are financially invested in that home rental company.

Reactions: 1