The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The janitor job to CEO path is probably why Randy feels a strong connection to Tim.

I am still kind of surprised jail hasn’t been a part of the Tracker life. Maybe some day, if they ever get audited.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Welcome new friends!

I also noticed the mother's shaking hands when she was taking the top off the burger. I do wish that Tim would get himself looked at by a doctor. I'm sure the stress of his life only makes whatever health condition he has worse. Near the end of the MK vlog, he's struggling with his hip again. Now--you cannot tell me that his hip hurts because of his running because we all know that he is not running. I don't really care about him or his useless wife, I care about those poor kids. If Tim become disabled in some way and cannot go out and walk around theme parks to bring in money...what the heck is Jenn going to do? At this point, mukbang on OnlyFans is about the only thing she's qualified to do. Those poor children.
I saw the shaking too! Could be a variety of things. I’ve been thinking Tim has neck issues because I have them and it’s easy to spot sometimes. Holding a camera for years can probably strain your neck. I’m not excusing his behavior or anything, just making an observation. Sometimes, my neck and arms will shake too because my neck is jacked up. I lose my grip on things sometimes. I have to get weekly massages on my neck & see my chiropractor every week too. It’s annoying. Anyhow, I think it’s more of his blood sugar and possible diabetes that makes him shake like that if it’s not a genetic disorder. Do we know if his mom is diabetic?
---
Don’t worry guys. I remember somebody in here posting that there is nothing to worry about with Randy…he’s ok.
Was this the dude we said was creepy months ago? There’s so many of them now I can’t remember their names!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2281049
this tit makes me laugh so hard. they DO post the same stuff every year! i was at busch gardens friday night because my 6 year old wanted to see fireworks and i saw staged pieces from howl o scream. it will be nothing but halloween from now until november 1st.

also what’s with tim’s obsession with bathrooms? new video and he has shown two bathrooms
Omg what's with these stans to point out Jenn's editing skills? It's so bizarre. He points them out twice even. Even if they were good this would still be strange.

Reactions: 12
Tim tried very hard to pretend like the nanny wasn’t there, but we know she was there. She’s the one that ordered the grilled chicken salad. You can tell as well because she was turning the salad and had on a blue shirt.
Yup! You can see Jackson turn toward her in the M&M store.

Reactions: 10
this tit makes me laugh so hard. they DO post the same stuff every year! i was at busch gardens friday night because my 6 year old wanted to see fireworks and i saw staged pieces from howl o scream. it will be nothing but halloween from now until november 1st.

also what’s with tim’s obsession with bathrooms? new video and he has shown two bathrooms
It's not even like Tim would have to try hard to film something different at the parks. Look at the difference between his Epcot video and PMM's Epcot video from earlier - "Eating Our Fav Things" (TTT) versus "Trying NEW Food" (PMM). Honestly, I don't want to see any vloggers eat any food ever again (especially those two vloggers), but if I was forced to watch one of those two videos, I would 100% pick PMM's video over seeing Tim eat the same things he always eats and listen to him say "I'd order that again!" over and over. Not only is it better content for viewers, it may even make his trip more interesting by adding a simple challenge like "find something new on a menu somewhere".

The bathroom thing really bugs me, and makes me so glad that I don't use the men's room - I would be SO weirded out if Tim came in to do a room tour while I was in there. Does he even check to see if anyone is using them before he turns his stupid camera on? It's one thing if he were showing off a restroom with something special like the one where you can hear Moaning Myrtle at Hogsmeade, but when he's showing it just for being a restroom...I mean, we've all seen a public restroom before, haven't we? It's just so weird.

Reactions: 17
Guys, I am starting to get scared that some Tattlers are a tad slow on the uptake like the actual stans. 🤣😭

Randy is OK. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's not even like Tim would have to try hard to film something different at the parks. Look at the difference between his Epcot video and PMM's Epcot video from earlier - "Eating Our Fav Things" (TTT) versus "Trying NEW Food" (PMM). Honestly, I don't want to see any vloggers eat any food ever again (especially those two vloggers), but if I was forced to watch one of those two videos, I would 100% pick PMM's video over seeing Tim eat the same things he always eats and listen to him say "I'd order that again!" over and over. Not only is it better content for viewers, it may even make his trip more interesting by adding a simple challenge like "find something new on a menu somewhere".
What gets me is every year, every festival, he will order something he “didn’t like the last few years but will try it this year”. Isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What gets me is every year, every festival, he will order something he “didn’t like the last few years but will try it this year”. Isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
Every year they get the filet from the Canada boose and complain about it like clock work.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every year they get the filet from the Canada boose and complain about it like clock work.
And that will happen in just a few short weeks!!!

Tim never mentions the concerts, he really only ever talks about the food boose. I know he can't film because of the copyright but there have been some good bands and he doesn't even acknowledge that they happen. Speaking of which, Sammie from Galactic Starcruiser, Sage Starkey's band in playing Eat to the Beat this year. I wonder if Tim will be fangirling in the front row?

I love that fillet. I don’t know why they complain about it so much…
I get it frequently and I've never been disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim is able to livestream concerts at the American Gardens Theater during festivals without copyright issues, I watch other vloggers who do it and the streams are still up. The live streams of concerts at EPCOT can be a lot of fun to watch but I can't imagine Dim holding the camera steady for that long or staying quiet and letting the music be the star of the show.

Reactions: 18

The bathroom thing really bugs me, and makes me so glad that I don't use the men's room - I would be SO weirded out if Tim came in to do a room tour while I was in there. Does he even check to see if anyone is using them before he turns his stupid camera on? It's one thing if he were showing off a restroom with something special like the one where you can hear Moaning Myrtle at Hogsmeade, but when he's showing it just for being a restroom...I mean, we've all seen a public restroom before, haven't we? It's just so weird.
“i’d order that again!” or “that was uh… pretty all right”
---
Guys, I am starting to get scared that some Tattlers are a tad slow on the uptake like the actual stans. 🤣😭

Randy is OK. 😄

it’s me. i’m “some tattlers” 😂😂😂😂 thanks for giving ol randy clearance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I get it frequently and I've never been disappointed.
Yeah, I never had an issue with it and I've ordered it countless times throughout the years.

Heck, I rarely have an issue with anything I've eaten at ANY of the theme parks.
Maybe an odd "off" item here or there, but I guess I'm just pretty easy to please.

I think that if Tim says that something is great, we should avoid it.
If, on the other hand, he hates it, then it must be pretty damn good. :ROFLMAO:

ALSO - this is my favorite Randy post off his personal page, dated 2015. 🥴

1688392497584.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim, stop filming inside bathrooms. You are giving off serious disgusting creeper vibes. Stop doing the same things over and over again. Nobody wants to see you talking with your mouth open, describing the same foods you’ve eaten a million times. Stop saying that “nothing stands out to me” just because you have the palette of a 2 year old. Stop filming events just days before it ends. Just stop. You suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tim, stop filming inside bathrooms. You are giving off serious disgusting creeper vibes. Stop doing the same things over and over again. Nobody wants to see you talking with your mouth open, describing the same foods you’ve eaten a million times. Stop saying that “nothing stands out to me” just because you have the palette of a 2 year old. Stop filming events just days before it ends. Just stop. You suck.
I wonder if he bothers to check that the bathrooms are empty before he films in there, or if he just gets lucky when he pops in there with his camera and nobody’s there. It wouldn’t surprise me with how self-centered he is. He and Jenn are such a great match since they both act like the sun shines directly out of their assholes and everything revolves around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.