The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say this for TPD, his kids seem genuinely happy in the photos.

Or maybe they are just better actors than the Bojo boys.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
According to both of their LinkedIns, they word for the same, ultra conservative (it actually made my stomach turn to read the description on their website) college. Their LinkedIns have them not as teachers/professors but Nick had posted something at the end of May that Francie finished her first year teaching, so maybe her LinkedIn isn't updated.

So no, I wouldn't expect either of them to make super good money. But some of their stays, Caribe Royal and last weekend was Saratoga Springs Resort, have been #hosted. SSR was by some DVCRental company.

And I will fully admit, I liked him. I wasn't a stan, but I liked how he was short and sweet about his adventures and seemed to do a good job with photography and videography. When I read about his employer, which is also his alma mater, I was absolutely nauseated. Now he seems to be a grifting grifter like everyone else.
This stuff makes me sad, he's a cute guy and I think it's very obvious he's not living his truth, for a lot of different reasons, I'm sure.

Reactions: 14
The photos are so staged for Tattle. But we all know that right in front of her is her massive bus of a stroller, loaded down with all her tit and the full-sized red umbrella. She has a death grip on Buddy to make him sit there. As soon as the photo was taken, both kids were forced back into their containers.
If it was an actual picture they'd be on the nanny's lap.
Couldn't go without the nanny?
Why, that's the nanny, Gin.

Reactions: 11
I will say this for TPD, his kids seem genuinely happy in the photos.

Or maybe they are just better actors than the Bojo boys.
I agree. And he seems to do really fun stuff with each boy, based on their likes. Like a Bucs game, Lightning games, movies... Oh, they were also hosted by Dinosaur World this week. Do you know who would love Dinosaur World? It's probably WAY to far away for the Bojos. It's Exit 17 on I4, so probably a good 55-60 miles from their house. :rolleyes:

So not only are they taking the kids out on a hot day, they take them during the hottest part of the day.
Here's how I think the day went: She posted that they were on the monorail at about 10:45? They rode the Carousel. Festival of Fantasy is at noon but starts in Frontierland, so Tim waving like a dumbass is probably around 12:20. They were back at the Poly by 1pm naptime. Because--you guyyzzz it's soooooooooo hot.

Reactions: 18
According to both of their LinkedIns, they work for the same, ultra conservative (it actually made my stomach turn to read the description on their website) college. Their LinkedIns have them not as teachers/professors but Nick had posted something at the end of May that Francie finished her first year teaching, so maybe her LinkedIn isn't updated.

So no, I wouldn't expect either of them to make super good money. But some of their stays, Caribe Royal and last weekend was Saratoga Springs Resort, have been #hosted. SSR was by some DVCRental company.

And I will fully admit, I liked him. I wasn't a stan, but I liked how he was short and sweet about his adventures and seemed to do a good job with photography and videography. When I read about his employer, which is also his alma mater, I was absolutely nauseated. Now he seems to be a grifting grifter like everyone else.
Oh gross, just looked up the college. Yikes yikes yikes. There was also an article about him where he mentioned they had to do fundraising and even got grants just to adopt (I sure hope those grants and the money fundraised were only used for the adoption and not Disney vacation tit). Also he seemed really intent on being a #boydad. He mentioned how happy he was that their first son was a boy, all he wanted was a son to bond with. Then they were matched with a potential child to adopt but she was a girl and supposedly her medical problems would have been too much (maybe their god gave them some special sign), and then got matched with their current adopted son. I guess Son #1 also struggled with not being an only child anymore and they were all whiny about having to spend Thanksgiving in second son's home country while going through the adoption process. Wah.

I don't know, I'm just over these sanctimonious missions-driven religious folks who are modern-day colonizers and totally okay attending and working for a bigoted institution that uses religion as an excuse to be bigoted. I'm glad the sons seem happy, but I hope they also don't grow up with the same beliefs. Especially if either of them end up not fitting in with those "traditional" family values.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
According to both of their LinkedIns, they work for the same, ultra conservative (it actually made my stomach turn to read the description on their website) college. Their LinkedIns have them not as teachers/professors but Nick had posted something at the end of May that Francie finished her first year teaching, so maybe her LinkedIn isn't updated.

I saw this too when you originally mentioned LinkedIn, and like you was sickened by his employer. Of course Tim and Jenn didn't vet these two to see what they are involved with before featuring TPD in their videos. 🙄 I have some thoughts on him and his employer (the guy who runs that place doesn't give me great vibes), but will keep them to myself.
---
Oh gross, just looked up the college. Yikes yikes yikes. There was also an article about him where he mentioned they had to do fundraising and even got grants just to adopt (I sure hope those grants and the money fundraised were only used for the adoption and not Disney vacation tit). Also he seemed really intent on being a #boydad. He mentioned how happy he was that their first son was a boy, all he wanted was a son to bond with. Then they were matched with a potential child to adopt but she was a girl and supposedly her medical problems would have been too much (maybe their god gave them some special sign), and then got matched with their current adopted son. I guess Son #1 also struggled with not being an only child anymore and they were all whiny about having to spend Thanksgiving in second son's home country while going through the adoption process. Wah.

I don't know, I'm just over these sanctimonious missions-driven religious folks who are modern-day colonizers and totally okay attending and working for a bigoted institution that uses religion as an excuse to be bigoted. I'm glad the sons seem happy, but I hope they also don't grow up with the same beliefs. Especially if either of them end up not fitting in with those "traditional" family values.
Ditto.

Reactions: 17
Good question, wonder if the back patio remodel is going on and Gin insisted it would give her too much anxiety so they needed to plan these staycations.
Hopefully panicking for content as they see their view numbers go down one of the many toilets Dim is obsessed with filming in the AMI and park videos. :rolleyes:

Edit to add: What is the bet that when the MK video comes out she will mention on the monorail that she was feeding the baby or that it can be a great place to feed a baby? 🤣 :sick:
One day she will screw up her insecurity and say "I was busy editing the baby"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So if there really is a need for a nanny then why can't she stay back at the Poly with the kids and FOMO Jenn can go and tag along with Timmy. This way the kids stay cool and hopefully hydrated. I can't imagine them in the parks with the ginormous stroller, the nanny, the 2 kids and 2 useless humans. What a pix that must be.

Reactions: 19
So if there really is a need for a nanny then why can't she stay back at the Poly with the kids and FOMO Jenn can go and tag along with Timmy. This way the kids stay cool and hopefully hydrated. I can't imagine them in the parks with the ginormous stroller, the nanny, the 2 kids and 2 useless humans. What a pix that must be.
That would involve Jen releasing the grip and not having control of things. I 100% believe that she micromanages her nannies.

Reactions: 19
Hello my fellow non tracker Stans! I have been waiting so long to post this here as I’ve been following these threads for about 6 months now (thank you all for the entertainment). My family and I just moved to eagle creek here in Lake Nona and I definitely think I live right down the street from them! Am I allowed to post pictures on here without getting banned?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I don’t understand wasting money on staycations af WDW when they live so close. They can literally do everything they do (which isn’t much) from their house. Ok maybe the 4th fireworks, but who cares seriously.

I can’t wait until these people go bankrupt.
We lived an hour from Disneyland most of my son's life - we would go often, in summer 3-4x a week! - we only did staycations as a treat, or if we did because Mommy wasn't feeling like driving home, we sure as hell didn't waste the cash staying at any of the 3 Disney properties and got cheap rates somewhere else.

How did you find their LinkedIn?

Reactions: 5
I don't know a lot of Ultra Conservative people that have pronouns in their profile.
To me, at least, he seems to be almost flirty with Tim. Specifically in the Narcoossee's video.

And to clarify, I did not say that HE was ultra conservative. I said that the college he went to, which is also his employer for the past 5 or so years, is ultra conservative. Complete with an entire human sexuality part of their mission statement which includes (and I'm paraphrasing) if you are gay or trans you are violating our code of conduct.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Because then they wouldn't be able to exploit the kids for $$$

How did you find their LinkedIn?
His last name is featured in the adoption story website, but the easiest way is on his instagram, on the post with the Stoney Clover gifts (end of April) it shows their last name. If you google, their faces come up in the image search. He has since removed that photo from his profile but it still links back to his LinkedIn.

Reactions: 7
To me, at least, he seems to be almost flirty with Tim. Specifically in the Narcoossee's video.

And to clarify, I did not say that HE was ultra conservative. I said that the college he went to, which is also his employer for the past 5 or so years, is ultra conservative. Complete with an entire human sexuality part of their mission statement which includes (and I'm paraphrasing) if you are gay or trans you are violating our code of conduct.
I understand what you're saying but I know the college experience can influence your views. I made the assumption that he accepted those views since he decided to work for the institution.

Reactions: 5
I just saw the post on the monorail, the poor baby looks like a miserable potato, she has a strangle hold on J and why in the hell are you going to the theme parks with a young baby in this awful heat with crowds that must be insane. I live here and just taking the dog out makes me sweat buckets.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.