Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I think that surprising Benny with a villa holiday for his birthday is just NuSkin chat. Pretending that the family holiday is from her to make it sound like she’s making enough money to pay for it. The more “training” she gets, the more lies she spins and the more desperate she seems. There is either no holiday or she’s researching a holiday being paid for by Ben.

I have a villa a Flo, I’d let you have it but I think you’re a cunt. Soz x

• Haha
Reactions: 18

tag

She’s such a Skank 😂 she always puts clothes /bedding straight on from the shops I would always wash them first you don’t know who’s dirty paws have been all over it in the shop 🤢
Then she’ll wear it tomorrow and ‘to the event’ skinking of fire. Absolutely grim.

To be fair, the younger three looked in luxury in the games room compared to their prison bunkbeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

1-2/3:4

Has she literally just said, “got to treat myself”. Omg you treat yourself everyday you narcissistic, self loving twat

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see posts from the event, they’ll be equal parts cringe and hilarious. It looks like they all colour coordinate outfits and then do some walking in unison videos. She’s too daft and in too deep to realise that this one big recruitment promo for her up-lines masquerading as a team event, with suckers like her are paying for it. There really is one born every minute.

Flo, I realise that you don’t have experience working with a real company. It’s absolutely not normal for you to be paying anything towards an event like this. Real businesses would be paying and would cover your travel and accommodation. Repeat after me “I’ve been brainwashed by a predatory money scamming cult”

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Danim

Soooo Mrs beckham is feeling she needs security as her page is just of the scale😂🤦‍♀️ How about don’t show your fabulous life so much.. every room in your house... every routine you do in a day which is a quick school run and then sit outside McDonald’s for 15 hours talking shit🤣
And as for needing another weekend away😡 I hope Rosie in a couple of years turns on you... you have money to waste going on trips away either with bennylittlebollox or your insta huns(incoming) but can’t even take your kids to a park/beach for a picnic a couple of quid in the arcades you selfish selfish woman!! Poor Rosie bought a couple of toys the other day and even said it was from her pocket money and then you still didn’t even buy her a McDonald’s her little face🥺😞 Instead you pretend you’re helping benny prancing around builders with your full face of makeup and tits on show🤢 filming crap and prob just getting in the way... if my partner was pretend building and our kids were in the way he’d tell me to piss off with my camera and do something with the kids. The only thing I ever take from her is she’s a selfish, narcissist me me me. It will all come back to you flo the kids are nearly teens and believe me they don’t hold back esp if they are seeing what we do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
She said she has big debts when she met Ben and he paid them all off or something so I suspect she didn’t know if she was going to be getting credit or not
I think there are some serious financial issues in that house.

I think Ben has had the van repossessed as he has missed payments. The materials have definitely been put through his books and as he tried to dissolve the business and dissolve the debt so to speak. He has been stopped.

I have said this before - there is something not quite right about them and they are both dodgy!
Obviously thought Instagram would be a massive cash cow for them and it hasn’t !

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
WTF why is she posting selfies with her son in hospital whose in severe pain? I feel heart sorry for the wee soul that she can’t give him her full attention even at a time like this. Instagram should be the last thing on her mind. He looks so embarrassed, is she so self obsessed that she doesn’t see this … what am I saying, of course she is. Even the most shallow instahuns don’t stoop this low.

Now she’s going to throw herself into her ”work” aka fannying around on Instagram. She’s an absolute fudnut of a woman.
She’s kept oddly quiet about how the accident happened for a woman who tells Instagram everything.

tag

God, I would hate to be their neighbours. Lovely little cul-de-sac of old dears and these chavs rock up burning shit and living outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
This is classic when one narcissist meets another narcissist…….

I find him ridiculous. All this lad banter and thinking he’s stunning when to me he isn’t.
I just find their appeal sad! Nothing couple goals about it at all.
I couldn’t agree more. He is a cringey chav and not the least bit good looking. He also has a very flabby body for someone doing such a physical job. Looks aside, I could never be attracted to anyone so stupid, the guy is a moron.

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
The fact she’s only bothered about what she’s read here regarding her lumi and nothing about her vile parenting to those two children says soooo much about her.. none of us here flo hun care if you earn millions and billions of pounds from lumi it still wouldn’t take away the fact your a vile dirt bag and abuse your children all while slobbering over your bodge the builder chubby little benny 😂 honestly babe stop flattering yourself your a mess in every aspect

• Heart
  • Sad

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She is literally the thickest person. She clearly went to primark first because she said she bought the tracksuit from zara because they had none. So by some kind of sorcery she managed to buy a body suit in primark before buying the zara ones even though they had none 🤔🤔

How many fucking bodysuits does one dirty bitch need. Wash give yourself and your clothes a wash.

Poor Rosie fleeced her, when what she spent on herself cost far more than Rosies items. Buying basic essentials for your child is your role as a parent. I would like to have seen a decent school coat, and a winter uniform but I guess the rest of your money went on yourself Flo. Neglectful parenting at its finest. (but yes you have your time away, and your new car and holidays 🤦🤦)

Also why the fuck does she insist on wearing that fucking olaplex treatment whilst out. It loses efficiency after 45 minutes, so wearing it all day makes no fucking difference except making her look like a dirty greasy lazy bitch. She has no fucking clue.
The way she goes on when she provides them with the bare minimum is really sad to me, I’m all for kids being grateful, of course they should be, but she makes a massive song & dance about providing them with the absolute basics like it’s Christmas Day 🥴
If it was about a lack of finances it would be different but it’s not, there’s always money for Flos latest whim or meal out with Ben but never enough for her kids to have nice things.

Last edited:

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Her life does depend on it though. She has nobody else cos she only focuses on him
Jesus her daughter is going to grow up so mixed up about men.
She is teaching Rosie all the wrong values in life. She is saying your life depends on looking good (she is extremely vain) and marrying a man. Not that she should be looking to be the very best version of herself. That she can get an education and be anything she wants to be. She is teaching her you have to be pretty and with a man. I find that so sad.
Rosie is going to grow up and think her life will be validated this way and by likes on social media. She really is a twat.

• Heart

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Need to downsize the car (to a family car 😳😂)now Ella drive and Harry does a lot of walking to and from school BUT she still has 5 school runs 😂 there all sleeping in the games room/front room but Rosie and George are still In The bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️
you can’t make it up honestly it’s beyond a joke now how does she not realise how much she contradicts herself 😂😂

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Oh I do hope those kids dad swipes them away when he moves down here.. they look like they need a nice warm bath a big dinner and a nice cozy night sleep.. and her 🙄 she needs a fucking slap and that high horse swiped from under her feet!

Reactions: 13

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
I really wish she would stop saying she is a mum of 5.
She isn’t. She is a mum to two, who go to their dads every other weekend (she then has zero kids that weekend) and she has 3 step children who they see every other week for a few days…….

She is not a full time mum of 5 and she is not renovating a house with her husband….. she’s living in a pigsty that her husband and his team and co are working on whenever they can .

An actual fucking insult to those full time mums that do everything day in / day out!!! Maybe if she done the jobs she made her kids fucking slave away with she wouldn’t have so much time to chat shit!

• Heart

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Plain lazy that’s what it is can't be bothered to find some winter clothes so let’s her wear a summer dress and clearly her brothers hoody. I hope to god her ex sees this and thinks hold on a min.! All this money on the house and her face hair and clothes but the kids have to walk round like that it’s fucking abuse you ask me
I believe your kids are a reflection of you as a parent, it doesn’t matter how nice flo thinks she looks , her kids ALWAYS look scruffy as hell & in desperate need of appropriate clothes & that reflects on her character and her supposed “income” way more than her extensions or skincare etc ever will.

Last edited:
  • Heart