The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The George thing and the donuts is just disgusting. He can’t even have a treat to himself without King Harry getting his claws into them.
None of this “work” makes much sense to me with these pyramid schemes, do they pay tax the same as we all do at real jobs? And I agree with @Justmebeingnosey it doesn’t really seem to work round your family with 7am and 9pm “training calls” and work allll day long according to her , not that flexible really is it? She lives , breathes and sleeps nuskin all for a few extra quid. 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The George thing and the donuts is just disgusting. He can’t even have a treat to himself without King Harry getting his claws into them.
Free to join but you'd have to buy stuff to be able to promote it, so it's not actually free, and continue to buy they new things. Might ask her if I can join for free but I don't have a lumi is that OK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s about time Instagram took the same route as TikTok and banned mlm promotions on their platform. The whole thing absolutely stinks!

what’s even worse is somehow she is managing to grow her account. Albeit slowly but she is growing. Most be some brain dead people out there to follow her …., unless it’s people from tattle 😀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way her son should be off all week with a broken arm -esp as it’s not even his dominant arm. It’s his first week in a new school- friendship groups will have been formed and routines learned - and he’s missed it all. She hasn’t done him any favours.
And Ben’s fishing again. How much paid work does he actually do?!

Reactions: 11
There’s no way her son should be off all week with a broken arm -esp as it’s not even his dominant arm. It’s his first week in a new school- friendship groups will have been formed and routines learned - and he’s missed it all. She hasn’t done him any favours.
And Ben’s fishing again. How much paid work does he actually do?!
If he’s currently “doing an extension” there is probably not much he can do other than organise the trades needed to do all the jobs. He’s not really a builder, he’s a carpenter and can’t seem to turn his hand to much outwith his own trade.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had a look back at her grid and my personal opinion is she should have stuck at being a home account.
She was at one point getting some really decent collaborations.
That’s all but dried up now!
Her being a home count is what drew my attention and why I followed…

So was some what semi relatable.

Now, she’s a bored lazy good for nothing woman who’s got a weird relationship with her step son.

Giving me the boke 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had a look back at her grid and my personal opinion is she should have stuck at being a home account.
She was at one point getting some really decent collaborations.
That’s all but dried up now!
no collabs needed now, shes a success story that can buy it all herself 😂😂 in reality she'll start asking for recommendations in the hope she can get gifted stuff for the 'new house'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has this been posted before? Maybe I needed reminding what an actual bleep she is after feeling ever so slightly sorry for her naivety!
Wow. Just wow.

Thank you for sharing that 😳 #whatafuckingcuntconwoman

Reactions: 9
Wow. Just wow.

Thank you for sharing that 😳 #whatafuckingcuntconwoman
It’s the mum of 5 that really makes me angry.

Being a full time mum, 2 with special needs… watching her stories when she says she’s exhausted, been ‘flat out’

I would love her to step into someone else’s shoes. She has a life of ‘luxury’ but, I would hands down prefer my life over hers.

I chose to be a mother, I was blessed with being a mother . Whatever my children need, I do it. Time, money, presence……

Flo - noun; a thing someone says to cause amusement.

Reactions: 8
Has this been posted before? Maybe I needed reminding what an actual bleep she is after feeling ever so slightly sorry for her naivety!
Dyslexic my ass. Grammar isn’t perfect but this goes to show she isn’t dyslexic because you can’t just turn it off and on when you like. twit

Reactions: 5
Of course she surpassed what she ever earned before … shes literally NEVER worked before… stupid bint🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course she surpassed what she ever earned before … shes literally NEVER worked before… stupid bint🤦‍♀️😂
I was going to say the same 😂 what's all the rubbish that Natalie asked her to join 4 years ago??
Flo has lost everything else her account had and is all just nuskin. She thinks she's a super star and all about her and the nu skin. People she used to 'cheerlead' for have dropped off as its just her fan club, she shouts out big big accounts in the hope they'll share and she can get fresh lambs following her that she can take to slaughter. Except they never do 😂

Sorry, contribute to renovation? As she tells everything to Instagram, all I'm aware of is she bought the kids a pub lunch a couple of months back? Must have missed something, sorry..... 👀

• Haha
Someone must have wrote that up on her behalf. I don’t believe she knows some of the words in that article 😄

It says that she signed up when the business opportunity was offered to her yet the other day she was saying how she’d ignored Natalies messages for two years about joining.

I was going to say the same 😂 what's all the rubbish that Natalie asked her to join 4 years ago??
Flo has lost everything else her account had and is all just nuskin. She thinks she's a super star and all about her and the nu skin. People she used to 'cheerlead' for have dropped off as its just her fan club, she shouts out big big accounts in the hope they'll share and she can get fresh lambs following her that she can take to slaughter. Except they never do 😂
I noticed she reposted Kylie Jenner for her pregnancy the other day 😂😂😂… as if Kylie Jenner is going to give a tit about some random British woman’s shout out 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.