Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K255

Health and safety at its finest again whilst she was off on her fancy weekend away! Rosie pissing about up there swinging round poles hanging over the side, clearly no lessons learnt from George's arm, was going to say accident but it was their negligence that allowed it to happen! Then he's stood on a pile of tiles reaching up to take more down, yeah bet they're sturdy. A case of flo feeling she needed to do something so held a bit of wood and then cleared the floor, in her brand new clothes 🤦‍♀️and yep those trousers definitely look too short!

Why are the kids all over the scaff?? For gods sake, yes let them help and be involved but given George had bloody surgery as a result, perhaps restrict access? All for learning but.... But... Oh wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
And that is literally it right there. She will if she hasn’t already returned those clothes. Those shoes were probably about £10 from her child maintenance so they’re fine for her to keep 🙄
And that’s exactly what money she is spending. The child maintenance money. Her kids are dressed in rags and she is spending their money on herself. How does she not even see this?

• Angry
  • Sad

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Queue all the Instahuns using 9/11 for content. Nothing says I’m genuinely thinking of the victims and their families more than following your dedication up with a swipe up or a comment about how much you love Married at First Sight.

Now she’s on the beg for a family villa in Spain. Flo - surely one of your ultra successful NuSkin colleagues might be able to help you out in department.
Flo love you can’t even get wax melts gifted never mind a villa!!!

And who is looking forward to the reno update! Wonder if she will have technical difficulties like last time 🤣

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Moaning about the price of Georges birthday presents..Fucking hell what a horrible bitch you have 1 son!!! Id say he asks/gets fuck all the majority of the year so spoil him on his birthday ffs! She wouldn’t think twice about spending the money on Benny Boy or herself! What a grade A cock she is!

• Angry

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
2EE92E66-9304-4E77-9119-E096850DE58D.png

‘Where she is today’?!?!?! Sat in a drive thru with her greasy hair talking crap into a phone? Before returning home to a death trap of a building site, her chavvy, idiotic Husband, her neglected Children and spoilt step Children?! 🤣

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
@Gonefishing thanks for the title 🙃

Flo is , as always still compulsively Lying,
Has a very strange creepy obsession with Harry,
And has done nothing with her own kids the whole summer holidays, doubtful she’s washed the whole time either tbh 😂
We all know the rest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She's live....

"This business is amazing. And I'm gonna go out there and change Ben's life. I'm so lucky to have an incredible life and five incredible kids and Ben deserves his life to be changed"

Wow. That was....I don't even know. All about how amazing the business is and that she's going to boss it, get out her comfort zone, it was so so good. But she just kept on about Benny and how wonderful he is and how he provides her with an amazing life and he deserves her to earn money so he can semi-retire and enjoy life. Another trip she's going to take him on and book tickets today.

I find it really strange how obsessed she is with him.
That’s alllll she ever talks about the boring bitch. Ben and the business. Also is Ben not already semi retired?? Being as he never does a 5 day work week. 😂
he’s kept her kids alive for a few days and she’s going on like he’s a hero… give me a break 😂

• Haha
She sounds half cut this morning, well, most mornings 😂
No doubt she was telling everyone she was desperate for a bath cos they haven't got one cos of the reno! Chance to talk about how wonderful they are and obvs doing it all themselves. Even today someone else there working as they called Ben off - thank god so we didn't have to listen to his drivel too. The bath situ, she said they upgraded to get a bath, but everyone else had already been to their rooms so knew how tiny the baths were, so the upgrade is either more lies and all rooms had baths or everyone had upgraded, I think the 1st is more likely tbh!
Need the security cameras up because with a platform like hers you need to be careful 😂😂 who does she actually think she is? Just say you want to be secure. Most people have bloody cameras and no instagram. She thinks she's so bloody special! I preferred it yesterday when she wasn't on!

• Haha
  • Heart

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Im a 1st time poster long time Lurker👀,but OMG she is another level of crazy,Iv actually come to the conclusion that she classes us “Trolls” as (in a strange way) friends because of the interaction she gets here and she always addresses anything being said,She is lacking in so much in her life its embarrassing!I sometimes squirm at comments on these threads about kids/parents but she annoys me her lack of empathy love and care for her biological children is so clear, They look so sweet and soft yet seem on constant tenderhooks around her if thats what we see on those little snipets imagine when the camera isnt in there faces!Last year when George went to live at his dads she looked “heartbroken” I actually felt sorry for her(not now) it should of been a major wake up call to start acting like a Mum rather than an insecure yet vain delerious asshole that she comes across but no same old Flo,I cant get my head round her! I always say that people with no friends are twisted and narcissistic and She definitely is! Sorry for the ramble on my 1st post-hope Iv done it properly too ffs can’t figure it out on these threads 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I think that surprising Benny with a villa holiday for his birthday is just NuSkin chat. Pretending that the family holiday is from her to make it sound like she’s making enough money to pay for it. The more “training” she gets, the more lies she spins and the more desperate she seems. There is either no holiday or she’s researching a holiday being paid for by Ben.

I have a villa a Flo, I’d let you have it but I think you’re a cunt. Soz x
I wonder if Benny boi is adding any pressure ? Being the sole bread winner whilst that lazy mare sits on her arse waffling shit into a camera must be draining!
I wonder if he has asked her when she will start making money or where it even is? 🤣
It’s obvious that the money being spent by her is either from the equity or the maintenance money she receives for the kids.

I’ve also noticed again no photos from when her and her sister went out for an “impromptu “ lunch. She hasn’t discussed how much money the renovations are costing (if she has I’ve certainly missed it)

All she has done recently is try and portray this affluent lifestyle whilst sat in a shit hole , the kids are in rags and she wears the same clothes over and over and over again.

And yes she is desperately trying to make this holiday sound exotic and exciting where the majority of us who work go away at least once a year anyway? (Pre covid)

But let’s not forget how protective of her kids she is 🤣

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
He doesn’t give two shits and delegates the parenting of his kids to Flo when it’s their time with him. Other than that one week at the beginning of the school holidays when they went bowling and to the cinema, what does Ben do with his own children? At least George and Rosie get to go on holiday with their dad and spend time with him.
This is classic when one narcissist meets another narcissist…….

I find him ridiculous. All this lad banter and thinking he’s stunning when to me he isn’t.
I just find their appeal sad! Nothing couple goals about it at all.

• Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I think she needs to take her account back to basics and stop the lumi shit! It’s boring and she definitely isn’t the best beauty or fashion blogger at all.
The house reno seems really disjointed with little or no thought to the final look. All she wants is a big house to brag about on instagram. The reality is - all the bedrooms have little useable space. They are not big enough for double beds and will be filled with cheap arse furniture. The sad reality is - in her quest to be seen as an influencer and especially copying her girl Nat - she is straying for her core demographic of followers. Yes her account is growing but it’s all lumi huns who won’t buy from her as they are all plugging it themselves.
The missed opportunity to get really decent collaborations for finishing touches such as flooring, tiles , taps , beds etc has gone and the irony is with the little money they have - they need those things the most.
Now she is just a joke of an account who the majority watch for a laugh and to see how long her wears her new blue jogging suit.
The kids are emotionally neglected especially George so it’s only a matter of time before the wheels fall off completely regarding the kids.
But she can’t see it and she will probably read this and think I’m jealous etc. When that literally couldn’t be further from the truth. I just think she is a massive cock!

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
There is NO CHANCE I would be getting on a zoom to listen to that arsehole at 7am for “inspiration” 😂😂

There is NOTHING that skank could teach anyone about anything, she can’t even keep her house & herself clean, never mind run an actual business. (Being an Avon lady doesn’t count as a business Flo)

• Haha

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
We see and hear very little about Gracie these days . Maybe she's following in Ella's footsteps and keeping away .

Reactions: 12

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She’s pissing me right off today. Her son is the only kid from his primary starting that secondary school today. Most mothers would at the very least be wondering if they are ok and have found someone to hang around with, I would have been on nettles all day. Not Flo, she’s having such fun with “H” 🤢 and worrying about him and how he feels about being seen with her at the bowling 😡. Flo you are a cowbag who doesn’t deserve those kids. When Ben has left you and his kids spend their time with their real mum and not their dad’s ex, I hope your son remembers how you treated him and returns the favour. I hope he meets someone lovely and moves away from you and only visits you briefly once in a blue moon on his way to spending quality time with his dad who actually gives a shit about him. I absolutely hate the boot and Barney Rubble is no better for enabling her.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Do you think if her and Ben had a sprog she would refer to it as Rosie and geroge' half sibling? She thinks she's over and above Joanne!
Nasty nasty nasty girl isn’t she?
My sisters are my sisters. Not half siblings despite a different father.

Green doesn’t look good on anyone.

Joanne if you read tattle please please tell this awful woman exactly what you think of her.
Then come on tattle and tell us!!
How utterly appalling 😤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart