The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queue all the Instahuns using 9/11 for content. Nothing says I’m genuinely thinking of the victims and their families more than following your dedication up with a swipe up or a comment about how much you love Married at First Sight.

Now she’s on the beg for a family villa in Spain. Flo - surely one of your ultra successful NuSkin colleagues might be able to help you out in department.

Reactions: 11
Queue all the Instahuns using 9/11 for content. Nothing says I’m genuinely thinking of the victims and their families more than following your dedication up with a swipe up or a comment about how much you love Married at First Sight.

Now she’s on the beg for a family villa in Spain. Flo - surely one of your ultra successful NuSkin colleagues might be able to help you out in department.
Flo love you can’t even get wax melts gifted never mind a villa!!!

And who is looking forward to the reno update! Wonder if she will have technical difficulties like last time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

They all share a “heartfelt” pic of it , then post breakfast, their kids, cleaning etc… then another random solo pic of 9/11 appears in the middle of it all it’s all so insincere and gross.
Nothing says I don’t give a tit more than mixing in “memorial content” with normal vapid content. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
They all share a “heartfelt” pic of it , then post breakfast, their kids, cleaning etc… then another random solo pic of 9/11 appears in the middle of it all it’s all so insincere and gross.
Nothing says I don’t give a tit more than mixing in “memorial content” with normal vapid content. 🥴
And low and behold she has done exactly that!
Sandwiched in between her heartfelt messages are a beg for a villa and a plug for her latest vlog…… unbelievable 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you were making a Reno update film, wouldn’t you put the clips on in chronological order? There’s a roof on the garage in the middle of her update and it’s gone by the end 😂

• Haha
If you were making a Reno update film, wouldn’t you put the clips on in chronological order? There’s a roof on the garage in the middle of her update and it’s gone by the end 😂
Jesus is she dense? I’ve not watched it all but George is clearly visible on the roof 🤦‍♀️

She really is an absolute head.

Did she actually just say this? Whilst her son fell and sprained his wrist playing about in a building site missing his first week at a new school? Fml! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus is she dense? I’ve not watched it all but George is clearly visible on the roof 🤦‍♀️

Did she actually just say this? Whilst her son fell and sprained his wrist playing about in a building site missing his first week at a new school? Fml! 🤣
Overprotective … is she pissed to be making such a wild claim ? 🙊🤯
Shes plastered all those kids half naked body’s in the pool all over her insta, her kid fell off a bloody roof he never should of been on whilst under her care…& she sabotages them having fun at every opportunity. if that’s the actions of an overprotective parent I’m the pope.

Reactions: 9
I've not done the stories yet but I must say it's so refreshing that I choose when to watch her instead of her popping up whilst I watch other stories, that unfollow was worth it for that 😂 these pictures go against all the tit she spouted about telling the kids not to play about in the building, he should not have been up there!! Not like we didn't know it was all tit anyway but proved!

So she apparently wanted a 6+ bedroom villa and now she says 4 bedrooms cos the girls can share and the boys can share, all inclusive is too rammed, what she means is all inclusive in the summer holidays for 7 of them is too dear for her to try and blag as her paying for it from her money.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think someone has been reading here (again) …..
She has started liking and replying back to some of the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t forget Rosie was in hospital too awaiting a plastic surgery assessment a few months back for her fingers. Very odd.

Reactions: 5
‘Here are a long list’ 5 places. And it’s pretty easy to search ‘villas in Portugal’ and a whole list come up. Still no one gifted her one yet then 😆 and of course she’s going to ‘surprise Benny’ when he sees those £££ coming out of his bank I’m sure he won’t suspect a thing 🌚🌚

• Haha
I think someone has been reading here (again) …..
She has started liking and replying back to some of the comments 🤣
Well it makes the numbers higher doesn't it, if she replies to everyone it looks like she has double the engagement. Let's not pretend she won't want gifted stuff for the reno so needs to look better!

Reactions: 4
Well it makes the numbers higher doesn't it, if she replies to everyone it looks like she has double the engagement. Let's not pretend she won't want gifted stuff for the reno so needs to look better!
Who on Earth is going to gift her anything?

I think someone said before she definitely thought her Instagram would be a cash cow but I wouldn’t gift her a single thing. Plus there are loads of companies out there that gift loads out to home accounts etc and she gets nothing.

I loved her saying the holiday would be a surprise for Ben. Until he watched her stories and he has to pay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is a gift - so delusional over her Instagram and her home life.
Bellend !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who on Earth is going to gift her anything?

I think someone said before she definitely thought her Instagram would be a cash cow but I wouldn’t gift her a single thing. Plus there are loads of companies out there that gift loads out to home accounts etc and she gets nothing.

I loved her saying the holiday would be a surprise for Ben. Until he watched her stories and he has to pay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is a gift - so delusional over her Instagram and her home life.
Bellend !
No one in their right mind would gift her but she must think they will. She's got a fairly high number of followers and doing a reno so in normal circumstances it would be good for companies to work with her but it's her so they probably won't 😂 but she won't think like that, she thinks she's something amazing, we say she's something else but not in a good way 😂 x

Why does it need to be for Ben's birthday, why can it not just be for a family holiday, it's always got to be for her or bloody Ben! Unless going on his birthday, which they aren't, it's a family holiday you idiot!! No doubt will clash with the nuskin trip dates and that's why she won't be able to go there, not cos it's a con.

Last edited:
She's doing that thing again, where she tries to make normal things sound so exciting. Things seem to consume her, so this villa will be her focus entirely. My friend has bi polar and is like that, not diagnosing Flo or disregarding a mental illness, but it isn't 'normal' behaviour.
And flo, Ben doesn't need it as a surprise. He isn't your child.

Reactions: 7
I think that surprising Benny with a villa holiday for his birthday is just NuSkin chat. Pretending that the family holiday is from her to make it sound like she’s making enough money to pay for it. The more “training” she gets, the more lies she spins and the more desperate she seems. There is either no holiday or she’s researching a holiday being paid for by Ben.

I have a villa a Flo, I’d let you have it but I think you’re a bleep. Soz x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think that surprising Benny with a villa holiday for his birthday is just NuSkin chat. Pretending that the family holiday is from her to make it sound like she’s making enough money to pay for it. The more “training” she gets, the more lies she spins and the more desperate she seems. There is either no holiday or she’s researching a holiday being paid for by Ben.

I have a villa a Flo, I’d let you have it but I think you’re a bleep. Soz x
I wonder if Benny boi is adding any pressure ? Being the sole bread winner whilst that lazy mare sits on her arse waffling tit into a camera must be draining!
I wonder if he has asked her when she will start making money or where it even is? 🤣
It’s obvious that the money being spent by her is either from the equity or the maintenance money she receives for the kids.

I’ve also noticed again no photos from when her and her sister went out for an “impromptu “ lunch. She hasn’t discussed how much money the renovations are costing (if she has I’ve certainly missed it)

All she has done recently is try and portray this affluent lifestyle whilst sat in a tit hole , the kids are in rags and she wears the same clothes over and over and over again.

And yes she is desperately trying to make this holiday sound exotic and exciting where the majority of us who work go away at least once a year anyway? (Pre covid)

But let’s not forget how protective of her kids she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's doing that thing again, where she tries to make normal things sound so exciting. Things seem to consume her, so this villa will be her focus entirely. My friend has bi polar and is like that, not diagnosing Flo or disregarding a mental illness, but it isn't 'normal' behaviour.
And flo, Ben doesn't need it as a surprise. He isn't your child.
You are absolutely right. My family friend is just like her and she’s ADHD. A total day dreamer and fantasist. It’s always a surprise for Ben. A holiday, a trip to a fishing camp, a graze table, a birthday party, a bottle of aftershave, a new iPad. Never ever something for the kids! A family holiday after a stressful year... nope!! BEN!! Only a few weeks ago she was announcing she was funding a luxury Audi suv which never materialised. Now it’s a 6k+ holiday ... his business is only making the bare minimum on companies house. No part time joiner and house wife has this much disposable income. I don’t even think they’re spending the equity. Genuinely think she’s fleecing the system by declaring the most basic of wage packets via his company.

Reactions: 8
You are absolutely right. My family friend is just like her and she’s ADHD. A total day dreamer and fantasist. It’s always a surprise for Ben. A holiday, a trip to a fishing camp, a graze table, a birthday party, a bottle of aftershave, a new iPad. Never ever something for the kids! A family holiday after a stressful year... nope!! BEN!! Only a few weeks ago she was announcing she was funding a luxury Audi suv which never materialised. Now it’s a 6k+ holiday ... his business is only making the bare minimum on companies house. No part time joiner and house wife has this much disposable income. I don’t even think they’re spending the equity. Genuinely think she’s fleecing the system by declaring the most basic of wage packets via his company.
Tbf I have Adhd (I can completely be a day dreamer but normally my bank balance slams me back to reality 😂) but I’ve never let my kids miss out like Flo does… if anything, whenever I’ve overspent it’s been stuff for the kids , not for myself 😂 Whilst I don’t doubt there may be some mental health issues with Flo I think the bottom line is she’s just a narcissistic selfish cow.
I agree with them fleecing the systems.., Bens always lurking about and despite what she claims there’s no way she’s pulling in a full time wage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.