The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with everyone and what you’re saying. It’s clearly been done at home and most probably on the building site.

If he is having the op tomorrow then that’s going to be George missing his first day at high school. Considering she’s already ballsed up his transition to high school by not applying in time and having to make do with a school that none of his friends are going to, now he’s going to miss those crucial first day(s) and making friendships with his new classmates.

Feel so sorry for the poor lad. It comes across like she’s purposefully trying to hold him back.

Reactions: 10
WTF why is she posting selfies with her son in hospital whose in severe pain? I feel heart sorry for the wee soul that she can’t give him her full attention even at a time like this. Instagram should be the last thing on her mind. He looks so embarrassed, is she so self obsessed that she doesn’t see this … what am I saying, of course she is. Even the most shallow instahuns don’t stoop this low.

Now she’s going to throw herself into her ”work” aka fannying around on Instagram. She’s an absolute fudnut of a woman.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
WTF why is she posting selfies with her son in hospital whose in severe pain? I feel heart sorry for the wee soul that she can’t give him her full attention even at a time like this. Instagram should be the last thing on her mind. He looks so embarrassed, is she so self obsessed that she doesn’t see this … what am I saying, of course she is. Even the most shallow instahuns don’t stoop this low.

Now she’s going to throw herself into her ”work” aka fannying around on Instagram. She’s an absolute fudnut of a woman.
She’s kept oddly quiet about how the accident happened for a woman who tells Instagram everything.

Reactions: 15
Bring on a classic mlm story about how great is is that she can still work at the hospital as she can work from anywhere blah blah. I think any actual job would allow you time off to take your kid for an op, although most would have done it yesterday instead! Bet George is thrilled to have a picture in the gown on her insta, wonder if he has pj's with holes in too.
Defo broke it doing something she knows he shouldn't have been doing or we'd have heard all about it. Doesn't matter if he had done it 500 times before, kids shouldn't be on building sites even if it's your own home. No doubt she's been laughing with the drs about how it was done too, can just imagine her oh boys being boys he climbed up and fell off. What whilst she was busy prancing about in front of Harry thinking she's such a cool mum/step mum! 😤

Reactions: 10
Bring on a classic mlm story about how great is is that she can still work at the hospital as she can work from anywhere blah blah. I think any actual job would allow you time off to take your kid for an op, although most would have done it yesterday instead! Bet George is thrilled to have a picture in the gown on her insta, wonder if he has pj's with holes in too.
Defo broke it doing something she knows he shouldn't have been doing or we'd have heard all about it. Doesn't matter if he had done it 500 times before, kids shouldn't be on building sites even if it's your own home. No doubt she's been laughing with the drs about how it was done too, can just imagine her oh boys being boys he climbed up and fell off. What whilst she was busy prancing about in front of Harry thinking she's such a cool mum/step mum! 😤
The ridiculous thing is, because she’s never worked & isn’t friends with people who do real jobs, she won’t have a clue how real life jobs with contracts work. She actually believes an mlm is the only job that lets you attend to your kids, imagine being that brainless at 30 🥴😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up on the horror show that was yesterday, what kind of ‘Mother’ takes to the gram whilst her poor Son is in agony, also the lies that come out of that Woman’s mouth, even the amount of hours she said they were waiting for doctors etc didn’t add up with the amount of hours she said they were out of the house for.

Flo we all know you read here, you’re a complete disgrace, your lies stem from the need to make your crappy boring little life seem more interesting and you are one the worst Mothers I’ve ever experienced. Oh and Rosie is becoming a carbon copy of you, tragic really for the poor child. The weird relationships between R and ‘Benny’ and yourself and big Man H are creepy beyond belief, I wouldn’t be plastering that all over the gram. Oh and lastly go wash your hair, not half of it, all of it you absolute skank 🤢

Notice George hasn't been dragged on to talk about how he feels, cos he'll say what happened. They always get dragged on to talk about 1st day, how they feel, how they broke a nail. This is seriously messed up. I've unfollowed, I can't support the tit show!!

Reactions: 8
And why does he belong in hospital?? Stop posting half naked pictures of children 😤 he's vulnerable right now take his picture off you disgusting mother!
People purchasing pricier too, I assume products? 🤦‍♀️ We know full well she doesn't have any system when people order through her as she loses them and asks who has ordered something. 70% of people have never ordered either, great success 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she loves herself! Look after your kids first! I can't believe she goes out with the silly wee bra tops to do her food shopping🥴 she is far to old to dress like mutton dressed as lamb... smell the mint sauce from here. Her kids go about like tramps and she buys buys buys for herself. Kids should come first. They don't seem to have friends they wains? Saying nor does she. Its like boot camp in that house for those kids. .. up with a camera stuck in their bloody faces 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Prob cos she’s too embarrassed to tell everyone they’re home..

They don’t keep you in. You go in, have the op, and you’re home a few hours after..

Did you see the fkn suitcase she took for her dildos and facial tit that doesn’t even work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.