The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I would hate to be their neighbours. Lovely little cul-de-sac of old dears and these chavs rock up burning tit and living outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 766507This is the top she just bought today to go under the blazer, but then her stories outside look like she’s got that top on now? Got a hoody on in the house but sits outside in a sleeveless top
She’s such a Skank 😂 she always puts clothes /bedding straight on from the shops I would always wash them first you don’t know who’s dirty paws have been all over it in the shop 🤢

Reactions: 7
She’s such a Skank 😂 she always puts clothes /bedding straight on from the shops I would always wash them first you don’t know who’s dirty paws have been all over it in the shop 🤢
Then she’ll wear it tomorrow and ‘to the event’ skinking of fire. Absolutely grim.

To be fair, the younger three looked in luxury in the games room compared to their prison bunkbeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The highlights are awful! They are grey and the rest of her hair is a different colour all together. I've got natural ones the same colour as hers for free 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t wait to see posts from the event, they’ll be equal parts cringe and hilarious. It looks like they all colour coordinate outfits and then do some walking in unison videos. She’s too daft and in too deep to realise that this one big recruitment promo for her up-lines masquerading as a team event, with suckers like her are paying for it. There really is one born every minute.

Flo, I realise that you don’t have experience working with a real company. It’s absolutely not normal for you to be paying anything towards an event like this. Real businesses would be paying and would cover your travel and accommodation. Repeat after me “I’ve been brainwashed by a predatory money scamming cult”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did we all know lumi gets rid of freckles now too? 😂😂 those before and after photos are ridiculously filtered as per. Nothing gets rid of freckles, they fade in the winter (well mine do lol) but that’s nothing to do with lumi and everything to do with the lack of sun in Britain 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The fact that she’s not even embarrassed to say ‘this is Ella’s room and en suite’. Couldn’t even tell you the last time Ella even stayed with them but I’d be willing to bet it’s not even this year! Shameful excuse for a Mother.

The fact that she’s not even embarrassed to say ‘this is Ella’s room and en suite’. Couldn’t even tell you the last time Ella even stayed with them but I’d be willing to bet it’s not even this year! Shameful excuse for a Mother.
What makes it even worse as on the plans it isn’t even a bedroom it’s an office 😅 I messaged her and said ‘on your plans it says different’ she had a bullshit excuse as per.

So her excuse was ‘it’s Ben’s office but will have a sofa bed in for when Ella stays if she ever comes home’ and when I replied that on the story after she said there was an office already. Want to know her reply??? ‘His and Hers😆
No flo, you did it to get around the planning permission. I wish there was a way they could be reported and the permission withdrawn and they have to put the house back to original 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did we all know lumi gets rid of freckles now too? 😂😂 those before and after photos are ridiculously filtered as per. Nothing gets rid of freckles, they fade in the winter (well mine do lol) but that’s nothing to do with lumi and everything to do with the lack of sun in Britain 😂
Gets rid of wrinkles and changes eye colour too apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s pissing me off so much. I know she’s thick as, but surely even she can see these before and after a are highly filtered 😡

What makes it even worse as on the plans it isn’t even a bedroom it’s an office 😅 I messaged her and said ‘on your plans it says different’ she had a bullshit excuse as per.

So her excuse was ‘it’s Ben’s office but will have a sofa bed in for when Ella stays if she ever comes home’ and when I replied that on the story after she said there was an office already. Want to know her reply??? ‘His and Hers😆
No flo, you did it to get around the planning permission. I wish there was a way they could be reported and the permission withdrawn and they have to put the house back to original 🥲🥲
His and hers 😂 she’s an absolute nob. We all know that’s lies anyway, how could she possibly keep track of benny if he had his own private office 👀👀
I love how she actually thinks she needs an office, she really believes she’s a business woman and the “business” would collapse without her. Maybe she should concentrate on doing the books for Ben’s actual real business, I know it’s been said before but I’d pay good money to see the state of them 😂😂 bet they are worse than normal now with her being so “busy”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I suspect that very little goes through the books (based on previous year’s accounts) so there won’t be much to see!

Reactions: 11
I am expecting that they’ll give Harry the room with the en-suite and she’ll say it makes more sense for him to have it as he spends more time there.

Reactions: 6
Hmm will she mention the shops by where she's staying. Made a big thing room all for her, isn't she sharing a room tomo??

Reactions: 2
Oh god she is back to her normal waffle and bullshit……

last night you said you were going downstairs for breakfast now you don’t know where to go.
She is impressed with jd sports though 🤣🤣🤣

Also straight from the engagement is low play book - she might suffer from anxiety if she doesn’t sleep well. Oh duck off!

Plus - surely at an event for nuskin - she would actually use it on her first morning? My god what an absolute bellend!

Also how much is this weekend away costing Flo? I know it’s only Milton Keynes but they can’t afford sky lights but can find the money for a weekend away at an “event” 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did anyone take a look at the feed of the down line that Flo quoted in her stories (kellyedmunds79)? The most recent grid post is 🤪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.