The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally incapable of just complimenting those kids and shutting her face. Most “parents” would be so proud of Ella getting into uni (she clearly gets her brains from her mother’s side) meanwhile flo uses it as an opportunity to brag about a crappy box room 😂😂
Uses it as a dig at Ben’s ex.

Sorry Flo you really are disgusting. Remember my lovely no one looks good making someone else look bad. No one! You reek jealousy, insecurity and low self esteem.

But hey you keep spunking money left right and centre trying to promote this luxury lifestyle.

God she really is a horrible witch.

Ella still has this year at college before uni anyway. It was a chance to dig at Joanne needing Ella's room for 'her little brother' it's not all oh little baby Shane now is it, clearly tension there again. And Ella can't decide to drive to and from uni for a bit and then move there, she will need to do 1 or the other, you don't decide to live out for a while and then change your mind, you do it from day 1. It's just trying to justify 2 things, 1 why they need an ensuite in an 'office', because I can't see an office with ensuite is a future selling point. And 2 why Ella won't have a proper bed and just a sofa bed. But remember they all have beds already from when she had a discount code at the old house. Soooo who will have 2 beds then?
Fancy bragging about Ella having a proper bed when George (HER OWN bleeping CHILD) is on a camp bed.
Rosies mattress is the thinnest one I’ve ever seen. Maybe ok for children as guests but not permanent use.
If I was Joanna i would be saying to her face do not discuss my children on your Instagram you narcissistic witch.

Jesus she has really annoyed me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s a water baby…..except when it comes to using the shower……put your money where your mouth is Flo and wash your greasy mop a little more often 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reason she’s going to get a ‘bouncy blow dry’ is because guess what, that’s what Natalie does when she can’t be arsed to wash her hair or she’s had her eyebrows done.

She’s trying so hard to be someone she isn’t and it shows 🤢

Also addressing the ‘his and hers’ office like she had loads of messages. No Hun you had mine and that’s it because once a message was sent you were straight on it and as soon as I replied and sent it it was already read, you were sat waiting for my reply 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think if her and Ben had a sprog she would refer to it as Rosie and geroge' half sibling? She thinks she's over and above Joanne!

• Heart
Do you think if her and Ben had a sprog she would refer to it as Rosie and geroge' half sibling? She thinks she's over and above Joanne!
Nasty nasty nasty girl isn’t she?
My sisters are my sisters. Not half siblings despite a different father.

Green doesn’t look good on anyone.

Joanne if you read tattle please please tell this awful woman exactly what you think of her.
Then come on tattle and tell us!!
How utterly appalling 😤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Nasty nasty nasty girl isn’t she?
My sisters are my sisters. Not half siblings despite a different father.

Green doesn’t look good on anyone.

Joanne if you read tattle please please tell this awful woman exactly what you think of her.
Then come on tattle and tell us!!
How utterly appalling 😤
And this is the witch who said there’s no halves or step in her house 🙄 I’m like you, I love ALL my siblings the same despite different parents, and I definitely don’t like or agree with the term half\step … but if she wants to be petty wee Shane has the same dna as Bens kids … her kids don’t.

• Heart
Newsflash for the gram, she bought an item of clothing for Rosie….maybe after she realised she had nothing on the other night 🤔

Reactions: 6
So Flo was in Milton Keynes? Flo went to primark apparently to buy them all “crappy bits” as she missed them….. why didn’t she buy Rosie a dressing gown then?
Also poor Rosie - you can tell she isn’t used to having things bought for her by her mother. She held onto that dressing gown for dear life 😤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So Flo was in Milton Keynes? Flo went to primark apparently to buy them all “crappy bits” as she missed them….. why didn’t she buy Rosie a dressing gown then?
Also poor Rosie - you can tell she isn’t used to having things bought for her by her mother. She held onto that dressing gown for dear life 😤
I highly doubt there was anything bought for any of them in Milton Keynes , Rosie who apparently “doesn’t really like toys “ is often seen hugging on to that one unicorn for dear life, I’m also sure we’d of seen said crappy gifts by now if there was any.

I highly doubt there was anything bought for any of them in Milton Keynes , Rosie who apparently “doesn’t really like toys “ is often seen hugging on to that one unicorn for dear life, I’m also sure we’d of seen said crappy gifts by now if there was any.
That’s exactly what I think/thought.
She really is a horror isn’t she 😳

Reactions: 5
Need to downsize the car (to a family car 😳😂)now Ella drive and Harry does a lot of walking to and from school BUT she still has 5 school runs 😂 there all sleeping in the games room/front room but Rosie and George are still In The bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️
you can’t make it up honestly it’s beyond a joke now how does she not realise how much she contradicts herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Need to downsize the car (to a family car 😳😂)now Ella drive and Harry does a lot of walking to and from school BUT she still has 5 school runs 😂 there all sleeping in the games room/front room but Rosie and George are still In The bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️
you can’t make it up honestly it’s beyond a joke now how does she not realise how much she contradicts herself 😂😂
She only said yesterday that she needs to pick up Harry that’s why she needed to change her hair appointment 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Making up her own rules again. Only done lateral flows for all the kids that are coughing. It is very clear that they should be having a PCR test. Nothing has changed, since Gracie needed one, so you can't keep pleading ignorance Flo.

None of those kids should be in school until they have had a PCR. Yes it's a huge inconvenience to your life with your hair etc but it's what has to be done.

Reactions: 8
The stories in the car yesterday with the new dressing gown. The way she talks when she does eventually buy the kids something says all you need to know. She bigs it up so much that you can tell that they’re rare occasions, most Mother’s buy bits and bobs regularly and it’s no big deal but to Flo she acts like she deserves an award for splashing a tenner on her kids rather than on herself.

Yet again, Zara to ‘treat herself’ also Flo step away from the Jaguars you woman. What’s the point of getting a 4x4 type Jaguar when you already have that in a Nissan? And a Jaguar will be wayyyy more than Nissan I’ve already looked at one for myself last year and can’t afford it working full time 😤

Am I the only one that doesn’t understand why their clothes are exposed on those rails, she keeps going on about how dusty it all is, would you not try and make room in the games room they’re sleeping in 🤨 or at the very least cover them in dust sheets and plastic 😳

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that doesn’t understand why their clothes are exposed on those rails, she keeps going on about how dusty it all is, would you not try and make room in the games room they’re sleeping in 🤨 or at the very least cover them in dust sheets and plastic 😳
This!! Or in the gym or garage where there's no walls being knocked down. King Ben's stuff is in boxes away from dust even though he's making the dust.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.