The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me out, I'm not a hairdresser and don't colour my hair. Should she still have dark roots? Also, why does it look like straw if she only had it done yesterday? I don't understand 😳🤔😂

Reactions: 9
I did grab a screenshot but decided not to up load but on one photo George looks absolutely shattered. He has proper dark circles under his eyes!!! He’s 12 ffs! He shouldn’t be looking like that.
I think I missed the stories about Gracie….
I missed the stories about Gracie too . Did she delete them ?

Reactions: 3
Help me out, I'm not a hairdresser and don't colour my hair. Should she still have dark roots? Also, why does it look like straw if she only had it done yesterday? I don't understand 😳🤔😂
It looks like straw cos she has it bleached and doesn’t use her olaplaex system properly.

And yes, when you have highlights, you will still have dark roots as you aren’t having an all over colour.

I personally don’t think she suits such light/blonde hair. She defiantly looks older.

Reactions: 7
It looks like straw cos she has it bleached and doesn’t use her olaplaex system properly.

And yes, when you have highlights, you will still have dark roots as you aren’t having an all over colour.

I personally don’t think she suits such light/blonde hair. She defiantly looks older.
Thank you! Though i agree, the colour doesn't work, she looks 40 not 30 😳

So this morning comes on saying shes got a list of things to do plus waiting for her “orders” to be delivered then box them up etc etc bullshit! Bullshit! Then sits in sports direct car park for god knows how long? Thought you was packing ya boxes up and getting them to the post office flo? Bcoz your a high flying business woman? Or was it that picture of your 1 of 2 deliveries 🔥🔥 were infact empty boxes just to keep up with the image then “the business “ is the best thing that ever happened to you🙄🙄 just a bored lonely housewife that spends her days sitting in retail parks/ mcdonalds talking tit to her phone🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So does that mean she had 11ish orders? I don’t understand if there would be more than 1 in a box because usually when they open them they’re in the huge boxes. But she was saying ‘I’ve got so many orders I can’t keep up’ 🤣🤣🤣 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1- I will never get over she pays money for that hair.

2- why the duck, is she buying ANOTHER hair tool? She never uses the air wrap she went on about for weeks. Maybe another item that’s been returned 🤷🏼‍♀️

3- not seen one birthday present she purchased for George. Strange lady.

So that was the smallest birthday cake possible - and I couldn’t see the extra cream and jam she was going to add!

Reactions: 5
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also I’m sure it came as like a bundle so it’s still only 36 orders. If all of the creams or whatever came separate, that’s still only roughly 60 orders. And she’s saying that’s the most she’s ever had 😆 considering it was going on for 2 days and she’s got 22.2k followers that’s nothing 😆

and if she can’t deal with that Jesus, how would she cope with proper job?? my mind is blown

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also I’m sure it came as like a bundle so it’s still only 36 orders. If all of the creams or whatever came separate, that’s still only roughly 60 orders. And she’s saying that’s the most she’s ever had 😆 considering it was going on for 2 days and she’s got 22.2k followers that’s nothing 😆

and if she can’t deal with that Jesus, how would she cope with proper job?? my mind is blown
She has the mentality of a teenage girl (that’s NOT a compliment Flo) rambling on about haters 😂 …. hope she’s told the tax man about all her “earnings” seeing as she’s just blatantly plastered them online … 😂😂

• Haha
Fancy being that insecure about your “job” and life that you take to your stories to defend yourself over comments made on a gossip site?

Shame she doesn’t use what we say about George and Rosie to become a better parent? Stupid vapid bint 😩

The fact she’s only bothered about what she’s read here regarding her lumi and nothing about her vile parenting to those two children says soooo much about her.. none of us here flo hun care if you earn millions and billions of pounds from lumi it still wouldn’t take away the fact your a vile dirt bag and abuse your children all while slobbering over your bodge the builder chubby little benny 😂 honestly babe stop flattering yourself your a mess in every aspect

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hi Flo 👋 What a sad sad little life you have. Go and have a wash and try and act like a mother to your children

Reactions: 10
So 34 lumis there, she can't earn that much on them surely? And that's a one off, more than she's ever had so not like she's earning that much all the time either. Sad times flo, sad times!!
No picture of George's actual cake before it was crumbs. Rosie took the icing off that bit from the top and side and then flo picked it up in front of her face hence Rosies face of hey I was just about to have that bit you bloody selfish self absorbed woman that hasn't noticed as you're too busy on Instagram! Why they're in the building site roof in the freezing cold eating cake anyway, then moans she can never get warm 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

In case you read this, it’s grateful and whether. Always worth checking spellings/grammar before posting. Only takes seconds.

So 34 lumis there, she can't earn that much on them surely? And that's a one off, more than she's ever had so not like she's earning that much all the time either. Sad times flo, sad times!!
No picture of George's actual cake before it was crumbs. Rosie took the icing off that bit from the top and side and then flo picked it up in front of her face hence Rosies face of hey I was just about to have that bit you bloody selfish self absorbed woman that hasn't noticed as you're too busy on Instagram! Why they're in the building site roof in the freezing cold eating cake anyway, then moans she can never get warm 🤦‍♀️
Oh my god I only just noticed that 🙈🙈 Shes literally the biggest selfish witch ever

Hey Flo 👋🏼 As has previously been stated, nobody here cares how much you are or are not earning with your crappy pyramid scheme ‘business’, the concern is around the god awful treatment of your own two Children. The oversharing of Gracie’s behavioural habits. The weird really rather creepy relationship with Harry (huge red flags there). The schoolgirl obsession like relationship with your absolute moron of a Husband. The greasy AF hair and the re wearing of sweaty clothes. The literacy skills of a five year old. The lies, the constant lies!!! I could go on.

• Heart
Yes! I haven't even watched the reel yet but from that screen shot of all the blonde and short with curls I thought instantly it looks just like Natalie's! How sad!
Or chloe Lauren 🤣🤣 she’s such a try hard

The bottom half of her hair is ok - some us a nice golden colour but the roots are 🥴
Completely awful highlights no attention to detail at all! Just a load of highlights stick in foils, I would of smoothed her hair out at the the top and maybe put a little low light in to break up and would have used two different developers on the roots and ends 🙈

So this morning comes on saying shes got a list of things to do plus waiting for her “orders” to be delivered then box them up etc etc bullshit! Bullshit! Then sits in sports direct car park for god knows how long? Thought you was packing ya boxes up and getting them to the post office flo? Bcoz your a high flying business woman? Or was it that picture of your 1 of 2 deliveries 🔥🔥 were infact empty boxes just to keep up with the image then “the business “ is the best thing that ever happened to you🙄🙄 just a bored lonely housewife that spends her days sitting in retail parks/ mcdonalds talking tit to her phone🤣🤣🤣
She reads here 💯 she’s posted it on her stories 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.