The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gonefishing thanks for the title 🙃

Flo is , as always still compulsively Lying,
Has a very strange creepy obsession with Harry,
And has done nothing with her own kids the whole summer holidays, doubtful she’s washed the whole time either tbh 😂
We all know the rest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On the last thread it was mentioned she never takes pics out , I agree, she’s clearly not very popular… this woman posts her literal period details to insta but not pics of pals or cocktails 🤨😂
I still think she lied about seeing her mum and her sister the day she said she was away to do that too, no glimpses of the food she supposedly had that day when we know she loves tagging a place to try get a freebie. Odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
On the last thread it was mentioned she never takes pics out , I agree, she’s clearly not very popular… this woman posts her literal period details to insta but not pics of pals or cocktails 🤨😂
I still think she lied about seeing her mum and her sister the day she said she was away to do that too, no glimpses of the food she supposedly had that day when we know she loves tagging a place to try get a freebie. Odd.
Yep that was me speculating….

Also her kids never seem to have any friends over for sleepovers or go to any?
I find that odd too. My niece and nephew have a better social life than me! Especially since lockdown has lifted. Again something I find very odd!
Still she lets the “boys” come over…… perv!

Reactions: 9
Yep that was me speculating….

Also her kids never seem to have any friends over for sleepovers or go to any?
I find that odd too. My niece and nephew have a better social life than me! Especially since lockdown has lifted. Again something I find very odd!
Still she lets the “boys” come over…… perv!
I’ve mentioned this before about how there doesn’t seem to be any kids friends … I find that very strange my house was always crawling with kids in and out wanting waterguns or food or 50p lol especially in the summer holidays 😂
No surprise Harry’s pals are the only ones allowed round … coz well she gets to perve and to pretend she’s a better mum & Wifey than Joanne , meanwhile poor George & Rosie are stuck home with her shoving them to work constantly it’s not fair.

I’ve mentioned this before about how there doesn’t seem to be any kids friends … I find that very strange my house was always crawling with kids in and out wanting waterguns or food or 50p lol especially in the summer holidays 😂
No surprise Harry’s pals are the only ones allowed round … coz well she gets to perve and to pretend she’s a better mum & Wifey than Joanne , meanwhile poor George & Rosie are stuck home with her shoving them to work constantly it’s not fair.

They don’t go over anyone’s either? Probably because all the other parents think she is an absolute head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Gonefishing thanks for the title 🙃

Flo is , as always still compulsively Lying,
Has a very strange creepy obsession with Harry,
And has done nothing with her own kids the whole summer holidays, doubtful she’s washed the whole time either tbh 😂
We all know the rest 😂
Woo hoo! Have been awol from Instagram over the weekend (bloody 12 hour shift’s are a killer) so this has made me smile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a car crash the whole lot of it.. Joanne must just like the easy life not having the kids full time as much as flo does because I can’t see any “normal” parent allowing that behaviour round her children.just baffles me.

It’s a car crash the whole lot of it.. Joanne must just like the easy life not having the kids full time as much as flo does because I can’t see any “normal” parent allowing that behaviour round her children.just baffles me.
Well she has a young baby doesn’t she?
Not excusing her mind you. If they were my children, they wouldn’t be allowed over there. Simple as that. Just goes to show what an utter knob Benny is. He literally doesn’t give two shits either 🤦‍♀️

Not excusing her mind you. If they were my children, they wouldn’t be allowed over there. Simple as that. Just goes to show what an utter knob Benny is. He literally doesn’t give two shits either 🤦‍♀️
He doesn’t give two shits and delegates the parenting of his kids to Flo when it’s their time with him. Other than that one week at the beginning of the school holidays when they went bowling and to the cinema, what does Ben do with his own children? At least George and Rosie get to go on holiday with their dad and spend time with him.

Reactions: 11
He doesn’t give two shits and delegates the parenting of his kids to Flo when it’s their time with him. Other than that one week at the beginning of the school holidays when they went bowling and to the cinema, what does Ben do with his own children? At least George and Rosie get to go on holiday with their dad and spend time with him.
This is classic when one narcissist meets another narcissist…….

I find him ridiculous. All this lad banter and thinking he’s stunning when to me he isn’t.
I just find their appeal sad! Nothing couple goals about it at all.

• Heart
I don’t think any of them give a tit about the kids I myself have two under 4 but I would never allow my older two to be round such a prick of a woman like flo! In my opinion they are all as bad as each other and would rather time for themselves than actually enjoying their kids

Reactions: 7
This is classic when one narcissist meets another narcissist…….

I find him ridiculous. All this lad banter and thinking he’s stunning when to me he isn’t.
I just find their appeal sad! Nothing couple goals about it at all.
I couldn’t agree more. He is a cringey chav and not the least bit good looking. He also has a very flabby body for someone doing such a physical job. Looks aside, I could never be attracted to anyone so stupid, the guy is a moron.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think any of them give a tit about the kids I myself have two under 4 but I would never allow my older two to be round such a prick of a woman like flo! In my opinion they are all as bad as each other and would rather time for themselves than actually enjoying their kids
I think the fact Ella is barely seen now she doesn’t stay there speaks volumes, I always used to nip in and out of both my parents houses constantly lol even just to have a chat with my stepmum or stepdad if parents were out.

• Heart
I think the fact Ella is barely seen now she doesn’t stay there speaks volumes, I always used to nip in and out of both my parents houses constantly lol even just to have a chat with my stepmum or stepdad if parents were out.
Absolutely. She has the choice now and chooses not to go . Speaks volumes .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They was defo not bantering, people were full on taking the piss out of the snow off bleep. She’s just too stupid to realise 😂

and yay, how exciting.. take away and movie night - what you ALWAYS do you boring bastards. Why not live a little and make your own movies 🤪🤣

• Haha
She sounds half cut this morning, well, most mornings 😂
No doubt she was telling everyone she was desperate for a bath cos they haven't got one cos of the reno! Chance to talk about how wonderful they are and obvs doing it all themselves. Even today someone else there working as they called Ben off - thank god so we didn't have to listen to his drivel too. The bath situ, she said they upgraded to get a bath, but everyone else had already been to their rooms so knew how tiny the baths were, so the upgrade is either more lies and all rooms had baths or everyone had upgraded, I think the 1st is more likely tbh!
Need the security cameras up because with a platform like hers you need to be careful 😂😂 who does she actually think she is? Just say you want to be secure. Most people have bloody cameras and no instagram. She thinks she's so bloody special! I preferred it yesterday when she wasn't on!

• Haha
  • Heart
First story in - someone has been reading tattle (again) addressing why she isn’t on her phone.
Flo love - you’re full of absolute tit! I’m in my 40’s and like I’ve said before even I take a few photos , do some videos etc of myself out. You’re absolutely full of tit! You have no friends that’s your problem 🤣🤷‍♀️

She sounds half cut this morning, well, most mornings 😂
No doubt she was telling everyone she was desperate for a bath cos they haven't got one cos of the reno! Chance to talk about how wonderful they are and obvs doing it all themselves. Even today someone else there working as they called Ben off - thank god so we didn't have to listen to his drivel too. The bath situ, she said they upgraded to get a bath, but everyone else had already been to their rooms so knew how tiny the baths were, so the upgrade is either more lies and all rooms had baths or everyone had upgraded, I think the 1st is more likely tbh!
Need the security cameras up because with a platform like hers you need to be careful 😂😂 who does she actually think she is? Just say you want to be secure. Most people have bloody cameras and no instagram. She thinks she's so bloody special! I preferred it yesterday when she wasn't on!
Who even has a bath after they have been out drinking? I know I don’t. I either want disgusting food or to carry on partying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is such a bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
First story in - someone has been reading tattle (again) addressing why she isn’t on her phone.
Flo love - you’re full of absolute tit! I’m in my 40’s and like I’ve said before even I take a few photos , do some videos etc of myself out. You’re absolutely full of tit! You have no friends that’s your problem 🤣🤷‍♀️

Who even has a bath after they have been out drinking? I know I don’t. I either want disgusting food or to carry on partying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is such a bellend.
She just talks absolute tit who really gives a toss about a hotel bath when they’re away to party? Plus a shower is better after a sesh maybe that’s just me? 🤣
She will wheel out some random “friend” this week, she always does after we say she’s got none 🤣 There was also a time people were picking up on her never seeing her mum so she wheeled out her mums best mate or someone random , she’s so weird 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.