The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least today has been a grest day……
Funny thing when I typed that in my phone tried to auto correct it? So she is being thick on purpose.

What a tool!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s almost like she’s proud of being so thick, because she doesn’t even try to spell things right, it’s weird 😶

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s almost like she’s proud of being so thick, because she doesn’t even try to spell things right, it’s weird 😶
She is an absolute embarrassment. No wonder the older kids are keeping their distance.
Who can blame them? Her own kids will be jumping ship soon too.
Still she is an absolute gift that keeps on giving. Living the life of luxury with hauls from home bargains and b&m whilst scrimping on the reno!
Let’s not forget shoe gate…..

Aye pet you scream success!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well at least today has been a grest day……
Funny thing when I typed that in my phone tried to auto correct it? So she is being thick on purpose.

What a tool!
I read on another thread that some Instagrammers make spelling mistakes on purpose. People messaging to point out the mistake helps with their engagement. I’m not sure with Flo, she does seem thick as tit.

Reactions: 9
I read on another thread that some Instagrammers make spelling mistakes on purpose. People messaging to point out the mistake helps with their engagement. I’m not sure with Flo, she does seem thick as tit.
Greedy does it all the time…….

I can’t see that many people messaging Flo. Her stories are mind numbing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Real queens fix each other crowns? No Flo real queens support themselves with a real job! They also support other women by not ripping them off and encouraging them into mlm scams! They run a household, they hold down jobs, they raise children to be functioning adults! The list is endless what real queens do!
They do not sit their waffling absolute shite into their phone. They do not treat they children as a massive inconvenience and have favourites that are not even yours. They do not let children play on a dangerous building site.
You utter twit!

Oh btw a real influencer would remember to tag someone in the post and not as an afterthought in the comments! Just saying 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Real queens fix each other crowns? No Flo real queens support themselves with a real job! They also support other women by not ripping them off and encouraging them into mlm scams! They run a household, they hold down jobs, they raise children to be functioning adults! The list is endless what real queens do!
They do not sit their waffling absolute shite into their phone. They do not treat they children as a massive inconvenience and have favourites that are not even yours. They do not let children play on a dangerous building site.
You utter twit!

Oh btw a real influencer would remember to tag someone in the post and not as an afterthought in the comments! Just saying 🤣🤣🤣
“Queens fix each other’s crowns… except for the queens on social media I’m scamming & getting into debt all day everyday” 🙄 it won’t be long till this new friend drops off the face of the planet, or we get some passive aggressive remarks about her, the same as always.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she said she'd been on the roof all day was that yesterday, sooo were her children also up there once again where its not suitable, or left on their own in the shell of a house?? Oh or of course a flo exaggeration!!

Reactions: 6
I see Ben's been so busy doing all the work himself again. 3 or 4 helpers but I must have imagined them as its all Ben! No one else can see other people in this picture right, just Ben's arm, no one else 😂
Not a single one of them is wearing safety boots or trainers. It’s like an episode of cowboy builders.

• Angry
Not a single one of them is wearing safety boots or trainers. It’s like an episode of cowboy builders.
Or even goggles whilst cutting the wood 🤦‍♀️ how to show the kids how to be safe! I know it's Ben's home but I assume he's paying the others so they are 'at work' and should be using the right safety equipment. God forbid they have an accident as if they can't work their proper jobs Ben will be liable won't he?? X

Or even goggles whilst cutting the wood 🤦‍♀️ how to show the kids how to be safe! I know it's Ben's home but I assume he's paying the others so they are 'at work' and should be using the right safety equipment. God forbid they have an accident as if they can't work their proper jobs Ben will be liable won't he?? X
Absolutely. He should have employer's liability insurance having his own business but I wouldn't bet on that .

Reactions: 4
More like 'when the filter doesn't work that far away' 😂
Awww poor Ben working every hour but now she's contributing he can enjoy the Christmas bedding and pumpkin picking and tit stuff that she must do, which she's basically telling everyone else they have to do it or they're a tit parent - great work flo! Except Ben won't be able to take any time away from building your house because I'm sure you moaned about how freezing it is and he needs to get it done quickly. Didn't she say the old house he had the roof off and re-done in a week or something? Not so quick this time, is that cos he's doing it all himself with less people than he maybe had last time, or he himself doing it all on his own isn't working as hard??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More like 'when the filter doesn't work that far away' 😂
Awww poor Ben working every hour but now she's contributing he can enjoy the Christmas bedding and pumpkin picking and tit stuff that she must do, which she's basically telling everyone else they have to do it or they're a tit parent - great work flo! Except Ben won't be able to take any time away from building your house because I'm sure you moaned about how freezing it is and he needs to get it done quickly. Didn't she say the old house he had the roof off and re-done in a week or something? Not so quick this time, is that cos he's doing it all himself with less people than he maybe had last time, or he himself doing it all on his own isn't working as hard??
She’s never been near the pumpkin patch she’s got a cheek even saying that, last year her kids got promised a trip to the pumpkin patch and ultimately ended up not going and getting pumpkins from the supermarket .
And she can insinuate other people are tit parents all she likes, it doesn’t take away from the fact she’s one of the most horrendous mothers on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.