The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very quiet today. Probably watching holcroft to see how a real “influencer “…….
Fml! 🤦‍♀️

Sorry how a real influencer does it ….
Will not let me edit it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be off because she's been in hospital with George getting his pin removed. This dramatic pause from social media will lead to 400 little dots of her exaggerating her boring life, filling us in, whilst fingering her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be off because she's been in hospital with George getting his pin removed. This dramatic pause from social media will lead to 400 little dots of her exaggerating her boring life, filling us in, whilst fingering her hair.
No she has still be active …….. in fact she is active now.
She has been on her phone all day id imagine!!

No she has still be active …….. in fact she is active now.
She has been on her phone all day id imagine!!
She’ll be rinsing her clear pay balance, getting new dresses to pose like a pit bull… That company she shared has it as an option to pay, just like all her other crap online dress hauls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in the middle of watching this on Amazon Prime. The money is on a different level to NuSkin but the business models are almost identical. How MLMs haven’t been banned is beyond me, they are predatory.

2874CBA0-3DB4-4050-AC25-DD453FA62554.png

Reactions: 6
Remember that she wouldn't make it from George's school to Rosies (hoes) school in the mornings, but she had time to sit and chat tit didn't she!

Sorry but is Rosie really wearing that to school? I thought maybe it was an inset day and she had her messing about on the building site clothes on.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but is Rosie really wearing that to school? I thought maybe it was an inset day and she had her messing about on the building site clothes on.
It annoys me when it's autumn/winter and kids don't have hoods on their coats! That's a jacket for the weekend when going out in the car, not a school coat for an 8 year old!

It annoys me when it's autumn/winter and kids don't have hoods on their coats! That's a jacket for the weekend when going out in the car, not a school coat for an 8 year old!
Most kids have more than one coat. Even when I didn’t have a pot to piss in my kids my had a coat for school and another for home. Schools in Scotland can be quite strict about uniform and specify either a black or navy coat depending on school colours. It’s a pain but the kids are smart, Rosie looks like an absolute woman.

Reactions: 8
Has she literally just said, “got to treat myself”. Omg you treat yourself everyday you narcissistic, self loving twit

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Black and white with nude shoes 🤔🤦‍♀️
Swings the phone round to Ben and then says don't show them anything, then waffles on about zara quality being better than primark, no tit sherlock! And then shows the extension anyway 🙄
Oh not forgetting she actually questioned whether if having her hair coloured they would wash and dry it too, nah they'll just put the colour/bleach on and leave it, she studied hair dressing and qualified no??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Florence is now an executive? 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

And yet more money being spent on herself whilst George and Rosie are neglected. Honestly now it’s about time their father stepped in and stopped this absolute show of tit.

I’ve never come across someone so delusional and narcissistic as her. I bet their schools mums who must think of duck off you absolute twit.

How does she not see this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.