Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
“I am so lucky, I have been given an opportunity”

babes, ANYONE can join this ‘business’.You aren’t lucky, you are one of MANY fools in the MLM industry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Rosie got wellies and a raincoat. It says something when a 7 year old is excited because she got a plastic coat for her birthday 😔 it was only a few months ago the eldest got a new car ... and now hundreds of pounds for a tattoo but she won’t get George his gift yet as it’s too expensive right now.
I can remember this and all this talk of a slumber party for kids with the tents etc. She was on the beg for it all to be gifted. She also told rosie that her day was now over and it was her day again now. She is vile! That’s when I unfollowed her. I was actually really upset that she could say that to a child…… it’s your day today but mine tomorrow.

How her followers don’t see this is beyond me. Saying that some are typical insta huns who will lick arse for engagement, some are tattler here for the car crash. The rest are morons 😤

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
I actually feel sad for her that she has been so easily conned into “the business” and she really believes all the shit they have fed her.
I do too. She is very naive, very immature & in far too deep now.

She really thinks she can have the ‘boss bitch’ life like her upline.

Natalie is fucking laughing. She ain’t her mate at all, Flo and the muppets are paying for her car finance 😂😂

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Everything you say Florence is a bloody lie!!!!!

I agree with all the other comments about Rosie being a scruff bag and where was any treats for George?

Also Flo you’re not her mum. She has one called Joanna! If that was me I’d absolutely wipe the floor with her.

Ps - I reckon Ben has dissolved the business because he is up to something dodgy! Like pinching materials meant for another job !

Attachments

Last edited:

1-2/3:4

I see she’s filming Harry and his mates again. Seriously this woman is a weirdo. If a guy was doing this, he’d be reported!!!

• Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
The thing is security for what?? There’s fuck all to steal for a start and it’s not like they’re mega celebs 🤯 she’s an irrelevant Instagram hun they’re everywhere these days nobody cares 😂
They might steal building materials? Ben customers might come over and take what is theirs? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

neewbie112233

View attachment 765414
Her hair!! She’s just had maintenance on her extensions - look at the tape position! That’s terrible 🥴 I honestly thought the after photo of her colour was a before shot it’s that bad.
She’s so cheap and nasty. If you can’t afford to have extensions and your hair coloured, there’s no shame, just don’t do it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Instead of having a cheap shitty job done. Just makes her look even worse! I don’t think her hairdresser likes her much. The colour on the top doesn’t match the rest of it at all. For someone so vain, she the way she allows herself to look on a day to day basis is a joke 😂 more clothes to send back 🙄 how many blazers does one person need. Is she a fashion account now? All I can see is a car crash!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
If Ben is really struggling with not seeing enough of his kids, why doesn’t she stay at home and let him spend the weekend with Harry on his own? George and Rosie spend lots of time with their dad but Ben’s kids never seem to get any without Flo or her kids around. Imagine being so fucking needy that you can’t allow your husband to spend some time with his children. Then again, who would wipe Ben’s arse if he didn’t have his domestic servant around.

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
So as we knew it was on the building site. All she has done throughout poor George’s ordeal is talk about herself and how much it’s disturbed her “routine” what a load of waffle.! Also she was “getting stuck in” to her work yesterday but today abs hundreds of messages. Fuck of flo you absolute liar go have a wash you soapy bitch

• Angry
  • Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also I’m sure it came as like a bundle so it’s still only 36 orders. If all of the creams or whatever came separate, that’s still only roughly 60 orders. And she’s saying that’s the most she’s ever had 😆 considering it was going on for 2 days and she’s got 22.2k followers that’s nothing 😆

and if she can’t deal with that Jesus, how would she cope with proper job?? my mind is blown

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
If George hasn't been given any timescale to be off school and pain is already down to a 4 why would you plan to keep him off all week, when the other kids will be making friendships and settling in, this is a massive week for high school starters. Just for her convenience as next week gracie won't be there to drop off too, I see she was there today,funny she made an appearance in the mirror.
So she's told them not to play round the scaffolding, loses her shit over it but was out there when he was jumping, fell and broke his wrist, uh huh, yeah sounds realistic that she either doesn't tell them to stop or wasn't out there watching. They go up a step and jump off, go 1 higher and jump and this time he got to the top and did it, but he wasn't playing, ok got it! It's not boys will be boys it's you letting it be a bloody playground flo and Ben!! A story about George contained a lot of 'me' and 'I' as per usual!
'The boy', because they are chavs. Funny how it was flo who rang them Sunday, on Sunday but now on Tuesday it was Ben who rang them on Sunday. Compulsive liar!!

neewbie112233

She’s really pissing me off ‘no motivation to do anything’ ‘I need a pamper day’ FLO YOU DO FUCK ALL. I don’t have any motivation and I also feel like I need a pamper day - I’m currently training in a new job to help better myself. The days are long, tiring and then getting back late to still have to look after my baby, bath her, clean the house. I NEED A PAMPER DAY every day is a pamper day for you
Don’t forget “no money to throw at Christmas, the kids understand”
Then books a massage and has boohoo and look fantastic delivered. THEN un boxes it infront of the kids. No words.
I bet all of us on here do more in a day than she does in a week! That includes showering daily Flo 👀👀😷😷

• Haha
I don't care what square footage those rooms are, with the sloped roof the kids won't be able to walk around in them. Can have the biggest floor area but not useful space. She's right when she said they don't have much to put in their rooms though, the kids have no toys, few clothes and a bed.

This is the boiler cupboard, hopefully the boiler will fit, well a decent builder would make sure of that wouldn't they!

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I wish I had all day to prat around sitting watching people work with no care in the world. I’m currently self isolating waiting for my Covid test after being sent home from my new job with a cough. I had a day off last week self isolating with my daughter after she had a cough. I started my new job 4 weeks ago and am now worried that with 2 absences my contract could be terminated - right before Christmas with a mortgage and bills to pay and my partner not being able to afford everything himself.
But hey, we can’t all be ‘boss bitches’ like Flo 🤥

• Heart
  • Sad

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Nasty nasty nasty girl isn’t she?
My sisters are my sisters. Not half siblings despite a different father.

Green doesn’t look good on anyone.

Joanne if you read tattle please please tell this awful woman exactly what you think of her.
Then come on tattle and tell us!!
How utterly appalling 😤
And this is the witch who said there’s no halves or step in her house 🙄 I’m like you, I love ALL my siblings the same despite different parents, and I definitely don’t like or agree with the term half\step … but if she wants to be petty wee Shane has the same dna as Bens kids … her kids don’t.

• Heart
"we're a family of 7 so we need a to built a house with lots of bedrooms" goes and buys a 5 seater car as they're never all there together. Their trade in would have paid a fair whack anyway and if it's pcp rather than hp the monthly payments won't even be a lot 🤦‍♀️ well done on trying to portray a certain lifestyle though 🙄😂

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
On the last thread it was mentioned she never takes pics out , I agree, she’s clearly not very popular… this woman posts her literal period details to insta but not pics of pals or cocktails 🤨😂
I still think she lied about seeing her mum and her sister the day she said she was away to do that too, no glimpses of the food she supposedly had that day when we know she loves tagging a place to try get a freebie. Odd.

Last edited:

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
First story in - someone has been reading tattle (again) addressing why she isn’t on her phone.
Flo love - you’re full of absolute shit! I’m in my 40’s and like I’ve said before even I take a few photos , do some videos etc of myself out. You’re absolutely full of shit! You have no friends that’s your problem 🤣🤷‍♀️

She sounds half cut this morning, well, most mornings 😂
No doubt she was telling everyone she was desperate for a bath cos they haven't got one cos of the reno! Chance to talk about how wonderful they are and obvs doing it all themselves. Even today someone else there working as they called Ben off - thank god so we didn't have to listen to his drivel too. The bath situ, she said they upgraded to get a bath, but everyone else had already been to their rooms so knew how tiny the baths were, so the upgrade is either more lies and all rooms had baths or everyone had upgraded, I think the 1st is more likely tbh!
Need the security cameras up because with a platform like hers you need to be careful 😂😂 who does she actually think she is? Just say you want to be secure. Most people have bloody cameras and no instagram. She thinks she's so bloody special! I preferred it yesterday when she wasn't on!
Who even has a bath after they have been out drinking? I know I don’t. I either want disgusting food or to carry on partying 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is such a bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart