The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just talks absolute tit who really gives a toss about a hotel bath when they’re away to party? Plus a shower is better after a sesh maybe that’s just me? 🤣
She will wheel out some random “friend” this week, she always does after we say she’s got none 🤣 There was also a time people were picking up on her never seeing her mum so she wheeled out her mums best mate or someone random , she’s so weird 😂
I’m sorry but I openly laughed at her saying a “platform like this”

hunnnuuuuuuyyyy there are far bigger accounts on instagram than yours who don’t waffle and talk pure shite like you. Maybe just maybe not film your entire life for instagram?
Ps Ben looks rough 🙈

Reactions: 10
I see the subtitles lasted long then....
How long til they're back now I've pointed it out, no excuse about being 'really dyslexic'.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I openly laughed at her saying a “platform like this”

hunnnuuuuuuyyyy there are far bigger accounts on instagram than yours who don’t waffle and talk pure shite like you. Maybe just maybe not film your entire life for instagram?
Ps Ben looks rough 🙈
The thing is security for what?? There’s bugger all to steal for a start…. and it’s not like they’re mega celebs 🤯 she’s an irrelevant Instagram hun they’re everywhere these days nobody cares 😂

Reactions: 9
The thing is security for what?? There’s duck all to steal for a start and it’s not like they’re mega celebs 🤯 she’s an irrelevant Instagram hun they’re everywhere these days nobody cares 😂
They might steal building materials? Ben customers might come over and take what is theirs? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really liked the subtle make up look but bloody hell you can see how old she looks, no wonder people think her and Benny are the same age and it’s not because he looks young either

Reactions: 7
I came here to mention the ‘professional’ makeup look she posted 😱 just shows up what she really looks like when unfiltered. That cakey laughter line at the side of her mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Funny what the filters hide, and even that the filters are hidden instead of being honest about them being used.

Reactions: 8
Soooo Mrs beckham is feeling she needs security as her page is just of the scale😂🤦‍♀️ How about don’t show your fabulous life so much.. every room in your house... every routine you do in a day which is a quick school run and then sit outside McDonald’s for 15 hours talking tit🤣
And as for needing another weekend away😡 I hope Rosie in a couple of years turns on you... you have money to waste going on trips away either with bennylittlebollox or your insta huns(incoming) but can’t even take your kids to a park/beach for a picnic a couple of quid in the arcades you selfish selfish woman!! Poor Rosie bought a couple of toys the other day and even said it was from her pocket money and then you still didn’t even buy her a McDonald’s her little face🥺😞 Instead you pretend you’re helping benny prancing around builders with your full face of makeup and tits on show🤢 filming crap and prob just getting in the way... if my partner was pretend building and our kids were in the way he’d tell me to piss off with my camera and do something with the kids. The only thing I ever take from her is she’s a selfish, narcissist me me me. It will all come back to you flo the kids are nearly teens and believe me they don’t hold back esp if they are seeing what we do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How’s that miracle line nu skin tit working out for u flo???

Skin like a 50 year old 😳🤢 if not worse
I literally came to post this. Her lines have really gone havent they - NOT 🥴 the worst person to attempt to sell something that ‘reduces’ lines. Her up line Natalie uses filters EVERY SINGLE DAY I dread to think what her skin actually looks like 🤢 flo is an old hag, mutton dressed as lamb half the time. The only reason I’m sticking around now is to watch when Rosie and George turn on her, Benny leaves her for someone else and she’s left with no one 🤣

• Haha
Maybe the safe is loaded with cash!
All I see in this pic is the fact she’s wearing last nights shoes so obvs forgot a change of shoes the absolute skank

I literally came to post this. Her lines have really gone havent they - NOT 🥴 the worst person to attempt to sell something that ‘reduces’ lines. Her up line Natalie uses filters EVERY SINGLE DAY I dread to think what her skin actually looks like 🤢 flo is an old hag, mutton dressed as lamb half the time. The only reason I’m sticking around now is to watch when Rosie and George turn on her, Benny leaves her for someone else and she’s left with no one 🤣
Ben won’t leave her she’s his little lap dog he says Jump she says how high she will even jump over her kids to get praise from Ben. It a complete disgrace shes an absolute joke of a woman and quite frankly needs knocking of that pound shop high bleeping horse she’s on the c**t

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t be silly.
She will delete insta and never talk of it 🙊

Reactions: 4
All I see in this pic is the fact she’s wearing last nights shoes so obvs forgot a change of shoes the absolute skank

Ben won’t leave her she’s his little lap dog he says Jump she says how high she will even jump over her kids to get praise from Ben. It a complete disgrace shes an absolute joke of a woman and quite frankly needs knocking of that pound shop high bleeping horse she’s on the c**t
All I saw from the picture was she forgot different shoes too 😂 and trying to pose but looks like she's shat herself. What a crap picture.
Anyone else find her grid boring AF? All so posed and 'perfect' no real life, no oh that's a lovely natural picture I'll share that. Boring boring boring, I guess it reflects her well actually.

Not gonna lie, but I don't know ANYONE who has ever had hair and makeup done and gone in the clothes they're wearing out 😂😂 it's a dress that she no doubt stepped into and pulled up anyway, nowhere near her hair so why wear it to go there? And look at that happy cheerful face, jeez!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What post she gonna delete then? She’s fucked bet grid layout 😏😂

I’m calling the one of George. Obv
Obv!
It won’t any of herself - she loves herself far too much and it certainly won’t be Ben.

Though I wish she would archive herself! Oh and disappear!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.