The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all excited for the exciting news she has to share with us today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we all excited for the exciting news she has to share with us today!!
Ooh I've missed that ! Haven't watched her stories yet but I'm now sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. Hope it's worth the hype 😍

• Haha
Not gonna lie, the NuSkin chat is fecking tedious. It’s so fake and unnatural, like one of those annoying car salesmen who follow you around the forecourt when you’re just trying to have a look.

Reactions: 11
I really wish she would stop saying she is a mum of 5.
She isn’t. She is a mum to two, who go to their dads every other weekend (she then has zero kids that weekend) and she has 3 step children who they see every other week for a few days…….

She is not a full time mum of 5 and she is not renovating a house with her husband….. she’s living in a pigsty that her husband and his team and co are working on whenever they can .

An actual bleeping insult to those full time mums that do everything day in / day out!!! Maybe if she done the jobs she made her kids bleeping slave away with she wouldn’t have so much time to chat tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I do hope it's that she's going to change the bedding 😂😂
Me too!!! But as of this morning the minging Christmas bedding was still on 🤢🤢🤢

I’ve not watched her stories.
I can’t be arsed 🤦‍♀️
I did see she had a shout out. From an 18k account- give me bleeping strength. Honestly it’s like a cult!

Anyways I’ve been in work today. Have I missed anything?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just catching up, been actually doing a proper job today, and taken my children out for some fun at the trampoline park - things parents do with their kids!!
Does anyone else get irritated when she says 'the business' she's a teeny tiny dot in a massive organisation. Mum of 5 who is renovating a house, but can't spend time with her kids doing fun stuff, twice now she's seen her mum and sister without her children 😢 can't change her bedsheets but can spend time being a successful business woman 😂 trouble is, it sucks some more brainless idiots in! I flicked through the rest of the nushit stories but the box with me me me couldn't be more appropriate for her could it.
Travelling 3 hours to have lunch with her upline, god she is cringe.
When she sits with her hair over her shoulders I just see how bad it looks from the back with that parting and falling out tapes.
The bedding 🤮
Still no Captions! Considering she was so pleased to get them, it was short lived. It would mean I don't have to listen to her voice, that's all.

Reactions: 6
I feel really sad that she's likened the hydro beads to Hama beads. At rosies age, she should of experienced Aqua beads by now.

My children had them from about the age of 3 or 4 and all my friends children have had them. 😭😭

She's such a sorry excuse for a parent. I bet she's sat on her arse all day, or hovering over dear Benny and his cronies. Don't worry kids, you are back at school soon.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else horrified that she’s trowelling on the make up while her daughter sorts out her own lunch? I’m all for kids helping out but only if the adult is participating too.
Oh and spot the manky sweatshirt.

Reactions: 9
Am I boring you all because there is no taylormade morning (🤢🤮) and no speed cleans. 😱😱

Taylormade morning is the biggest pile of tit. Let's watch Flo drink her tea, eye duck herself to the camera and watch her children do the cleaning. As for speedclean, she doesn't really clean anywhere other than the bathroom, and that is quite frankly revolting. While we were renovating, I was cleaning more than ever, to keep on top of it, so we were not living in filth. She is a pure skank. Wash your bleeping sheets you dirty cow.

Oh and Captions!!

Reactions: 10
What gets me is she is already moaning about trying to get all the kids to school, aren’t the older to old enough to get them selves to school. Put Rosie in a breakfast club. At least then she will actually have some proper play time with kids her age being kids.

What gets me is she is already moaning about trying to get all the kids to school, aren’t the older to old enough to get them selves to school. Put Rosie in a breakfast club. At least then she will actually have some proper play time with kids her age being kids.
Harry walks, she seems to have forgotten this. Ella has her own car and is never at Ben and flos house so why this will suddenly change and she'll want flo to take her to college is some kind of weird. So she takes gracie, George and Rosie. Maybe Ella could take one of the children to help out? Or flo needs to get a grip and sort something out like the rest of us. My son is starting a new school the other side of town that starts the same time as my youngest going to nursery, will take a good 30 mins in the car in traffic, so my eldest will be dropped off a bit closer and have to walk 20 mins to save me getting stuck and leaving him at the gate really early. But if she was earning so much then Rosie could defo do breakfast club oh but then she'd lose a slave so maybe not 🙄
I thought the same, can't clean as the house is a mess, ok so if this is her thing, show the reality, show how you have to clean with stuff everywhere, oh nope she can't cos we'd see she doesn't move stuff round and how filthy it really is which we do already know.
Wonder if Ben is less of a soap dodger than she is, otherwise those sheets must be honking, I mean they will be anyway, but IF and that's a huge IF he came home and showered then would be slightly better. We know he doesn't cos he sits round in his work clothes.
She hates 'dry water' 🤪 what? A brita filter on the tap also doesn't make the water ice cold thicko!

Reactions: 6
Am I boring you all because there is no taylormade morning (🤢🤮) and no speed cleans. 😱😱

Taylormade morning is the biggest pile of tit. Let's watch Flo drink her tea, eye duck herself to the camera and watch her children do the cleaning. As for speedclean, she doesn't really clean anywhere other than the bathroom, and that is quite frankly revolting. While we were renovating, I was cleaning more than ever, to keep on top of it, so we were not living in filth. She is a pure skank. Wash your bleeping sheets you dirty cow.

Oh and Captions!!
Shes always boring her page has no substance. Collaborations , voucher codes etc are few and far between all I’ve seen this year is overpriced sweets? And no speed cleans? She rarely does either of these things anyway look at the bedsheets 😂, her page is nothing more than a vanity project for herself and it’s failing at every corner, her follower count hasn’t moved since last year.

• Heart
I see she’s taken feedback from this page again by trying to correctly contour her nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez she did something with her own child! To make use of the birthday golf clubs!! She must be a bit behind catching up on here 😂 nice that George got some attention though. And I have to say he made me laugh yesterday holding his aqua bead creation up to deliberately block out Rosies face 😂

• Haha
The whole time she was going on abut herself and lumi tit, she was ignoring her kids. Rosie sat there long enough before popping in to the camera to get attention. George walked in, sat there for a few mins and walked back out clearly knowing he wasn't the priority. It makes me feel sad that they know that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Flo is definitely motivated by material things isn’t she? Someone wants a Range Rover !
Is she comparing herself to someone who seems to actually work a proper job and has got a new car?? I don't follow the lady but seems she does extensions and trains people to do them too. Not chatting tit to her phone. Just shows how sucked into everything flo is. Someone shows half a car and is perceived to be making it in life - I don't know the lady's circumstances.
I live half hour from Milton Keynes shall I say I'm a make up artist for her business shenanigans 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Is she comparing herself to someone who seems to actually work a proper job and has got a new car?? I don't follow the lady but seems she does extensions and trains people to do them too. Not chatting tit to her phone. Just shows how sucked into everything flo is. Someone shows half a car and is perceived to be making it in life - I don't know the lady's circumstances.
I live half hour from Milton Keynes shall I say I'm a make up artist for her business shenanigans 😂😂
A car no doubt on lease going through the business books? 🤷‍♀️

Please hit her up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.