The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t understand what that objection meant, so I googled and this came up. Wonder what it is lol
Interesting! I wonder how it works having an apprentice and dissolving a company?
No doubt he's bought their building materials on company account so could be debt. We know he hasn't been to work in quite a while.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

‘Flo spouts a lot of lies from her gob whilst Benny needs to get a new job’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting! I wonder how it works having an apprentice and dissolving a company?
No doubt he's bought their building materials on company account so could be debt. We know he hasn't been to work in quite a while.
Maybe that could be why (if) she financed a car in her name if Benny's gone bankrupt owing money. She constantly contradicts herself so hard to understand anything she says.

Reactions: 9
Oooooo how interesting !!! You keep flogging that lumi hun as you’re going to need to money! Or get a normal job you lazy twit!

I can’t stomach her pumping that lumi all over Xmas season, she’s absolute scum.
Never in my life have I seen anyone more determined not to work and fleece people in the process than that lazy dirty woman.
Also Look Fantastic have great named skincare offers at the moment, cheaper and better than her tit.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she has her jacket like that, it isn’t even done up correctly one side is buttoned at the bottom and the other isn’t. She really is a mess.
Her hair looks terrible too, no matter how it looks when she gets it done she still manages to make it look tit

Reactions: 8
Why would anyone describe getting a car on finance as ‘an important meeting’ 😆 trying to make it sound like she actually has something going on in her life.
She said she has big debts when she met Ben and he paid them all off or something so I suspect she didn’t know if she was going to be getting credit or not

Reactions: 7
She said she has big debts when she met Ben and he paid them all off or something so I suspect she didn’t know if she was going to be getting credit or not
I think there are some serious financial issues in that house.

I think Ben has had the van repossessed as he has missed payments. The materials have definitely been put through his books and as he tried to dissolve the business and dissolve the debt so to speak. He has been stopped.

I have said this before - there is something not quite right about them and they are both dodgy!
Obviously thought Instagram would be a massive cash cow for them and it hasn’t !

Reactions: 15
Do you think he’s took a load of government loans and thought duck it dissolve the company and go back self employed sole trader? They have used the money on a build
💯% this is what they've done, a friend of ours has done it, took 25k in furlough money through his business plus 10k personal furlough loan then dissolved his business 😏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think there are some serious financial issues in that house.

I think Ben has had the van repossessed as he has missed payments. The materials have definitely been put through his books and as he tried to dissolve the business and dissolve the debt so to speak. He has been stopped.

I have said this before - there is something not quite right about them and they are both dodgy!
Obviously thought Instagram would be a massive cash cow for them and it hasn’t !
Oooh I’m definitely going to be keeping an eye on this!
For some reason I’d love to see these pair of twats fall on their ass! I’m not usually like this 😂 but there is just something about this woman that makes me this way, it could be the fact she thinks she is so much better than everyone!

• Heart
Oooh I’m definitely going to be keeping an eye on this!
For some reason I’d love to see these pair of twats fall on their ass! I’m not usually like this 😂 but there is just something about this woman that makes me this way, it could be the fact she thinks she is so much better than everyone!
I totally agree with you .

Reactions: 5
💯% this is what they've done, a friend of ours has done it, took 25k in furlough money through his business plus 10k personal furlough loan then dissolved his business 😏
I'm sure they did bounce back loans as she talked about how they were struggling to get them and wanted advice. I'm making an assumption they didn't just ask for advice and not get the loans considering they're so into money!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure they did bounce back loans as she talked about how they were struggling to get them and wanted advice. I'm making an assumption they didn't just ask for advice and not get the loans considering they're so into money!
Didn’t he work all the way through lockdown? Greedy tramps taking advantage of funding to help people who we’re struggling 😡

• Angry
Can someone explain why her face looks WORSE after doing her skincare routine. Her eyes are so puffy after using that new tool bit for her fildo! (Face dildo)

also, the way she tried to make it look like it made a difference.Clearly see her straining lifting her one eyebrow like we know she can do and she did in the video too 🤣🤣
God she’s got such beady little eyes 😂

• Haha
With the amount of product she just used on her face no wonder her skin is moisturised. Wet spray, loads of cleanser, 4 pumps of that face iron cream, dots of cream under her eyes that apparently makes you raise 1 eyebrow 🤨 and then more cream afterwards. Jeez!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.