Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neewbie112233

Make up does nothing for her at all. She looks so old 👵🏻 Another morning benny could have helped with the school run to give the poor, over worked business woman a break from 5 school runs 🥴
Booking Ellas tattoo for October but own children get last minute shit from Amazon prime 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Hey all…..
I’ve not really been watching but caught up today…
It seems fairly obvious to anyone with a brain 🧠 that Flo is shallow, self absorbed, a complete narcissist and without Ben she has absolutely nothing. Hence why he comes before everyone including her own kids. To see the kids in those shit beds in rooms crying out for decorating whilst she spunks money left right and centre on things she doesn’t need is so sad to watch!! And it’s all for instagram too! To portray that she is affluent and she screams basic.
Flo we know you read here! Decorate the kids rooms, put down some decent carpet…..buy your kids some toys and nice clothes
why is George in the girls room? It’s so not right…. She is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just stumbled across this dull, wanna be woman.. she is genuinely the most boring “ content creator”. She acts as though she’s talking to millions of people when in reality it’s about 100.. your engagement doesn’t lie Flo!

anyway she blocked me since I responded to her million year long story saying give it a rest 🤣. Not sure how i will sleep tonight..
I got blocked too, for answering "never"to when should I go live!! I was trying hard to be blocked for a couple of weeks she was just to thick to realise.

• Haha
I have just stumbled across this dull, wanna be woman.. she is genuinely the most boring “ content creator”. She acts as though she’s talking to millions of people when in reality it’s about 100.. your engagement doesn’t lie Flo!

anyway she blocked me since I responded to her million year long story saying give it a rest 🤣. Not sure how i will sleep tonight..

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
And it’s not even 10 and so much to talk about already!!!

She lumi’d last night and then wiped all her makeup off this morning! The pad was minging! So the lumi is shit or Flo is a tramp as we know and didn’t actually clean her face properly last night.

They are definitely going swimming as Rosie is in her swimming costume….. hmmm 🤔

Poor George - when she makes him speak to instagram I just feel so bad for him. He is like a performing monkey

And lastly - king Harry came over for a sleep over and her kids had to give up their mattresses and kip on the sofa! I literally have no words!!

What a absolute c u n t of a woman!!

They are officially now called the family von tramp!

I actually don’t know what to say 😳

• Angry
  • Sick

Gonefishing

I can’t work out if Benny is actually saying words or just changing the tone of his voice……

Also thread suggestion:
We’re building a house with our wages whilst entertaining the gossip pages

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She is obsessed with teenage boys! Continues to bang on about how great they are and how much fun they are. She didn’t realise she was cool enough to have out with a bunch of boys.

She is so inappropriate and it makes me feel sick watching her constantly go on about it.
I have older boys, well young men now actually (they are just over 20 lol) and the way she constantly talks about Harry turning into a man and his body is really creepy, she doesn’t say it in a motherly way in my opinion, The fact she’s basically buzzing about being in a swim suit infront of all the teenage boys too 😐, that would make me feel bloody uncomfortable… meanwhile that tarts doing her tan for it 🥴😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
The videos she posts of her pawing at Benny while he’s sleeping are weird as hell, it makes my skin crawl. I’m not saying this because I hate her, I have the exact same reaction to Jottie’s Journal saying nom nom 🤢 and I really like her.

We know he’s your world Flo. You have no job, no skills and no savings. Without him you wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. In 10 years time he’ll be trading you in for a younger model, better watch he doesn’t pull a Woody Allen and make it your daughter.

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
They’ve not got that much money. Ben worked and got a house when he was younger thousands of others have too..she’s a boring ugly grubby skank who thinks she is the next hinch! And it don’t take much for bens eye to wonder and she knows it so does half the town we live. Hence why she is so needy and up his arse to the point she abuses her own kids! She’s a laughing stock round here!

• Haha
  • Wow

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
No chance is Benny working out in the gym before he goes to work in the morning with a gut that size. It was jiggling when he was working the power tools 😂 🤣😂 He’s either away having a sneaky McDonalds breakfast or he’s got a bit on the side and is having an early morning game of hide the sausage.

That weekly vlog was both shite and boring.

• Haha

Rainbow2011

That hot tub video is so staged, you don't just 'capture a moment' when you know there's a camera pointed at you. 🙄

They make out like it's rare to have any time together. I've not had any time out from my kids since Covid started aside from working. I'm a Key worker, as are many in the real world, so trust me Flo, I'm the one that needs a fucking break, you take the actual piss.

So instead of taking the kids on a holiday here in the UK, they've paid it off their car instead? 🙄🙄 But it's OK, because they get a 'well deserved' break. 👍👍👏👏

Bet the kids are looking forward to the holidays stuck inside, while mum is 'working' with probably only a trip to the bench of doom, as any other day out is too expensive and reserved for precious Benny only. Not to mention they will be stuck in the games room only if planning goes ahead. Absolute bellend

• Heart

tag

She has really irritated me this morning…is she genuinely making that much money?! Her kids want for nothing and are treated very well…are you kidding? No beds ffs, the actual bedding looks terrible, no garden toys like a trampoline or football nets, she took Rosie to hospital in pjs with a big hole in on the knee! They go for a walk to a field every now and then and she moans at the cost to go bowling etc in the holidays. This woman is fucking deluded and I wish I had her confidence! An actual con woman! I beat myself up daily for being shit and even I can recognise I’m better in life that her.

I too am renovating a house at the moment but my kids rooms were done first and I’ve gone in and retouched after the builders had finished upstairs. Even rooms we need to knock about I’ve deep cleaned and painted white just to give the kids somewhere homely and clean, you better believe their beds were the first things off the truck when we moved. It costs barely anything to just freshen up and I could not stand to live with manky old carpets with no end in sight. Oh, an I run my own business (you know an actual real business with premises not just Boss Babe crap) and I still had time.

Oh, and those extensions looks shit already. What was the point of them?!

• Heart

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Fk me this woman wants to shag herself. Put some fkin clothes on and stop eyeing yourself up in the camera.

Yeh Flo, stop bragging, you’re worse than Becky Home SweetHome. You’re not affording all this with your income, it’s either a credit card or equity in the bank. Karma will bite you on the arse at some point,

• Haha
Reactions: 14