The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon to be ripped up to be replaced by cheap laminate! I have my thoughts on what colour but as she reads here I’m keeping my mouth shut!

Also I really think she needs to take the IG tips out of her bio! She can’t even be arsed to like the comments on her post! Never mind reply with a simple thank you. She is so bloody lazy it’s unreal! It’s not like she has hundreds of comments! It would take seconds!
God she really pisses me off!
She is so lazy. The thing I find most frustrating thing is still the lack of captions. If she was the amazing content creator she makes out to be, she would have this. I'm surprised she wasn't told to include it when she had her training with the insta hun 🙄 I follow accounts with really low numbers and they all do this. We know your self diagnosed with dyslexia Flo, but there are plenty of apps to do this (including insta ya lazy witch)

It's quite nice skipping through the stories at times though 😂😂 my boss wouldn't appreciate hearing the he Di hi 'good morning good morning' during our morning meetings 🤣🤣

Ben's tattoo looks as crap as his messy block work. Bodge it man for sure. 🙄 The kind of man

Didn't post the end of my post 🙄

The kind of man, that turns up at your house to quote you and you think please just leave 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She is so lazy. The thing I find most frustrating thing is still the lack of captions. If she was the amazing content creator she makes out to be, she would have this. I'm surprised she wasn't told to include it when she had her training with the insta hun 🙄 I follow accounts with really low numbers and they all do this. We know your self diagnosed with dyslexia Flo, but there are plenty of apps to do this (including insta ya lazy witch)

It's quite nice skipping through the stories at times though 😂😂 my boss wouldn't appreciate hearing the he Di hi 'good morning good morning' during our morning meetings 🤣🤣

Ben's tattoo looks as crap as his messy block work. Bodge it man for sure. 🙄 The kind of man

Didn't post the end of my post 🙄

The kind of man, that turns up at your house to quote you and you think please just leave 😂😂
I agree with the tattoo. It looks terrible 🤮

Reactions: 6
Soon to be ripped up to be replaced by cheap laminate! I have my thoughts on what colour but as she reads here I’m keeping my mouth shut!

Also I really think she needs to take the IG tips out of her bio! She can’t even be arsed to like the comments on her post! Never mind reply with a simple thank you. She is so bloody lazy it’s unreal! It’s not like she has hundreds of comments! It would take seconds!
God she really pisses me off!
Biggest ig tip is to make # relevant which we know she doesn't as she uses some sort of generator for them. No captions either.
They so should have ripped up the carpet months ago and lived with the lovely wooden flooring instead.

So what I’ve taken from this weeks ‘Reno update’ under that manky carpet theyve had what looks like a beautiful floor that they could have had rather than manky green carpet. No hard hats, goggles, gloves when Ben was taking part of the old bit of house down and then jumps back because a huge bit falls (I’m all for do what you want in your own house but don’t put it on Instagram where people copy ect) no gloves for the kids that are doing work their poor little hands 😟😟😟 secondly flo has done no hard work apart from sweeping - pretty standard for her the kids do more
Not even a pair of safety boots which you'd expect at the bare minimum for a tradesman. Googles as next step and hard hat.
How rude is this not even attempting to protect the sofa, even if they plan to get rid, they still have to sit on this one til it's done. Can just imagine him saying don't worry flo will clean it up too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Flo, clean? 😂

do you remember when she said along the lines…. “Ben has a day off today (does the man ever worn a full week!) and we’re going to deep clean cos bens cleaning and my cleaning are different, he does it better than me”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re going to the same wedding today 😳
I’d probably get drunk and call her a selfish, horse-faced, poor excuse of a mother who’d rather be a lap dog to a moron than get a job. Don’t do that but please try and get a photo of the cheap tart making a fool of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Biggest ig tip is to make # relevant which we know she doesn't as she uses some sort of generator for them. No captions either.
They so should have ripped up the carpet months ago and lived with the lovely wooden flooring instead.

Not even a pair of safety boots which you'd expect at the bare minimum for a tradesman. Googles as next step and hard hat.
How rude is this not even attempting to protect the sofa, even if they plan to get rid, they still have to sit on this one til it's done. Can just imagine him saying don't worry flo will clean it up too.
Exactly. My partner is a plumber but whilst at work does multi trades. At home he doesn’t wear his boots ect when doing work, but then I don’t record him for thousands to watch. Do what you want in your own house but lead by example if posting for everyone to see!
And agreed about the sofa, if he treats his own house like that imagine how he treats customers houses 🤮

Reactions: 8
It’s only a smallish wedding so not sure I could get pics but I will defo report back.. can’t believe I’ve only just realised it’s the same wedding.. she will defo be a laughing stick lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s only a smallish wedding so not sure I could get pics but I will defo report back.. can’t believe I’ve only just realised it’s the same wedding.. she will defo be a laughing stick lol
Oooh please do what you can, without giving away your identity. Enjoy!

Reactions: 5
I just want to know if she wore that beautiful green jumpsuit 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus the state of her skin before the make up was done!!!
She absolutely loves herself doesn’t she? She really needs to pick a lane and stay in it as her content is dire. I’ve said this before she covers far too many bases , all poorly in my eyes and really needs to decide what type of account she wants to be. Her approach to instagram is scatter gun and so lazy!!! Jesus she needs a slap!

• Heart
That MUA must be one of her beggy promo stunts where she asks for things for free?... If she's paid full price for that she's been mugged right off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a few months ago she was saying she was heading to London soon to meet some of the ‘lumi girls and her up line’ and she felt like a ‘boss witch’ did that ever happen? I don’t remember seeing any pictures or anything so was that just another made up scenario???

Does anyone remember a few months ago she was saying she was heading to London soon to meet some of the ‘lumi girls and her up line’ and she felt like a ‘boss witch’ did that ever happen? I don’t remember seeing any pictures or anything so was that just another made up scenario???
I don’t think the meet up ever happened but definitely remember her saying about it….such a shame as she ordered a £20 Boss witch Boohoo Blazer to wear and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think the meet up ever happened but definitely remember her saying about it….such a shame as she ordered a £20 Boss witch Boohoo Blazer to wear and everything.
Please tell me you’re joking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffs one story in - she is delicate but not as bad as she is as going to be and the wedding venue was beautiful but she’s pissed off as her and Ben couldn’t afford it!! Fml Flo it’s not all about you!!!!!! Why are you such a narcissistic twit!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Please tell me you’re joking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No! She’s wearing it on her grid, middle picture about 6 rows down but the white top underneath is a crop top. She came on buzzing off her tits that she’d been invited to London and had some really important meetings to attend and needed a whole new business wardrobe. Then she shared the Boohoo haul.

I think that’s part of the NuSkin plan, the reps are constantly promised with team parties (I saw some White Parties over the summer), get togethers and possible holidays. It’s all dangled in front of them and bored, lost housewives such as Flo get pulled in thinking they’ll get into this exciting and glamorous world of Business and 99% of the time these things never materialised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.