The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I was gonna use a filter on insta, the perfect face one… but I thought duck it, I’ll just use my filter app that hides the fact I use a filter and pretend my face naturally glows like is, and ignore the fact I really look like this…..

Also, how long ‘dose’ her time of the month last for? 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Rosie has picked up her ‘cleaning’ skills from her grotty Mother, the Toothbrushes laid out on the floor 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She always seems to suffer with anxiety when the kids are on a break from school. Maybe if she did something with her kids other than cleaning and house jobs then she would cope better. Enjoy your kids Flo, they won’t be young forever.

Reactions: 11
The kids, summer holidays and the building have given her anxiety. Erm her own 2 kids have been home what a week having been away for 2 weeks, the summer holidays happen every year and some people have to actually work properly and don't get to be at home with theirs. And the building work is their choice! Maybe all these tradespeople and none of them looking at her rotten self despite her getting tarted up and not wearing what if call building clothes is upsetting her. I am waiting for them to decide the grass is too ruined so will get astro, I mean they had planter walls and put fake balls in there. Taken out both trees when only needed to be 1. There's nothing she loves more than FAKE over natural.

I see Rosie has picked up her ‘cleaning’ skills from her grotty Mother, the Toothbrushes laid out on the floor 🤢
Shes noted she needs new brushes but will she go out and get them, we'll be told if she does (she tells everything) so if she doesn't then they're either not brushing or using those 🤢 I actually find it gross they cram all their brushes in that little cup anyway. The heads must all be touching 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe he anxiety is through the roof because of the constant lies!!!
It must be draining being a instahun and the crap that goes with it. Especially trying to make out she is a boss babe earnings £1000’s !! Must be exhausting!

They are all of the same mould though. Boring , thick, self absorbed, narcissist, vapid and basic. Not one original thought ! Her poor kids - summer holidays commenced and off to the labour camp!

Rosie and George don’t stand a chance….

She always seems to suffer with anxiety when the kids are on a break from school. Maybe if she did something with her kids other than cleaning and house jobs then she would cope better. Enjoy your kids Flo, they won’t be young forever.
Yet her anxiety was FINE when she was parading about having fun with Ben and his kids. She may aswell just admit she’s not interested in her own children and be done with it , it’s obvious anyway

I can’t believe she’s getting Rosie to clean out the revolting brush cups!!! Then using someone’s towel to dry the cups🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I only skip on and off her stories nowadays bcoz she makes my blood boil! How can someone i dont even know wind me up sooo much! I can’t stand the way she comes across.. shes so transparent and everyone can see it!!! Awful woman and awful excuse of a mother, does nothing with her 2 no trips out, she could take them swimming, trampoline park, bowling anything like that for a few hours, even just once a week but shes more interested in ben😡😡

It’s so worrying that those kids see her have so many breakdowns 🥺 Ben looked after me. Get a grip flo. You are a mother. You aren’t the one that needs looking after! They are! Ffs she’s had a two week break! Mine have been home all holidays, they don’t see their dad or any of his family. It’s me and them. I’m not having breakdowns every 5 mins. Yeah it’s bleeping hard work, and I’m ready for them to go back. But you know what makes it easier flo? I arrange days out with them and their friends. I don’t have much money, but that’s ok because we do cheap or free things, the beach, the park, the woods, friends houses, friends come here, picnics. Oh and they have toys also, may help if they had something to do 🙄🥺 shes an absolute dick. An embarrassment 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also. Rosie must have seen someone put tooth brushes on the floor, I don’t make my kids clean the bathroom, but I’d be very surprised if they put their toothbrushes onto the floor 😭

Reactions: 10
My kids know not to put toothbrushes anywhere apart from in the unit!

You see how grim her shower curtain gets from her bathroom floor….

I wish I knew how to make polls on here 😂

THUMBS UP for her getting off her lazy arse and getting toothbrushes

LAUGHING EMOJI for who she tryna kid she’s gonna go out her way for everyone 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t work out if Benny is actually saying words or just changing the tone of his voice……

Also thread suggestion:
We’re building a house with our wages whilst entertaining the gossip pages

Reactions: 16
Absolutely dying! Flo - loads have asked what we have been doing etc.
Ben - not much 🤣🤣

her face was brilliant!! They are the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

And she is chief vlogger who basically has done duck all 🤣

Christmas bedding on because she hasn’t got any other duvet sets? But no pillow cases! My god she is an absolute woman!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s made a mug of herself, again…..countdown to the ‘reno update’ (I quote) half hour past now, no sign of it, technical difficulties have clearly hit in the Taylor house…..all from someone that ‘works on their phone’ 🤔 less than profesh Flo, less than profesh!! 😂

• Haha
Screenshot_20210815_201652_com.instagram.android.jpg
we feel the same way about your tit spelling too flo it's 3 letters, there's no need to add extra hhhs the ys would have done 😂😂

• Haha
I made it through 3 mins of watching before I got bored.
They have had plenty of help too. Including the kids!!! Xx

Reactions: 6
No chance is Benny working out in the gym before he goes to work in the morning with a gut that size. It was jiggling when he was working the power tools 😂 🤣😂 He’s either away having a sneaky McDonalds breakfast or he’s got a bit on the side and is having an early morning game of hide the sausage.

That weekly vlog was both shite and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.