The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalie has clearly had botox, her brows and forehead didn't move at all whilst she was talking. That's fine, but don't then claim that the products make her look that youthful. She's what, 4 years younger than flo but looked about 10 years apart.

Reactions: 5
Natalie has clearly had botox, her brows and forehead didn't move at all whilst she was talking. That's fine, but don't then claim that the products make her look that youthful. She's what, 4 years younger than flo but looked about 10 years apart.
👆🏻👆🏻 This is exactly what i mean! Take aside Florence and the twit that she is! This whole thing is a scam and ir really makes me sad when people fall in there traps of false advertising. Shes had botox 💯 flo uses filters and make up ! Then weak minded peopl come along and think oh i wanna look like that, ill buy one! Its one big fat scam and it annoys me that Instagram allows it😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh look at that. Princess Rosie and Flo get gifted clothes, nothing for George yet again. Why not give the bigger top that flo is wearing to George?

Reactions: 4
Oh look at that. Princess Rosie and Flo get gifted clothes, nothing for George yet again. Why not give the bigger top that flo is wearing to George?
Because she don’t give a duck about anyone except her and Ben. Those gifted bits were the first thing that kid has got since her birthday. They don’t even get a McDonald’s breaskfast as a treat in the weekends coz their mother won’t take any pennies from her pot for herself the selfish bleep! Honestly never come across someone who (try’s) to portray this perfect life all the while her kids are pushed to the side. She’s a shameful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1 of the screenshots she's shared from the lives, someone has asked if she would have enough from nuskin if she didn't get a wage from bens business, I bet you're someone on here 😂 love it! It won't get answered though, she'll say she didn't see it yet its on the screen shot.
The whole thing was cringe and brainwashed flo with someone who probably knows it's all tit but if she can make money from it she will. I don't understand why it's a secret how much you earn, it's either a lot because the products are massively overpriced, or more likely its minimal but that won't make people join the team. I see fm people being open about how much they earn per bottle, no big secret.

Because she don’t give a duck about anyone except her and Ben. Those gifted bits were the first thing that kid has got since her birthday. They don’t even get a McDonald’s breaskfast as a treat in the weekends coz their mother won’t take any pennies from her pot for herself the selfish bleep! Honestly never come across someone who (try’s) to portray this perfect life all the while her kids are pushed to the side. She’s a shameful woman
And all she was saying when Rosie was undoing them was I think that's mine in there, that one could be mine, that's mine, me me me! 🙄

Sorry, back again. Bet she still has to take Ben his lunch today despite him laying on the bed whilst she was doing her face tit and could have been making his own. Still, it gives her some purpose to her day doesn't it! I assume this week is her week with 5 kids, that's why there was 3 of them at breakfast and clearing up, 2must have been invisible, poor George can't sleep in a proper bed in Harry's room though. Rosie is treated like a princess but still not allowed toys and then king Harry who is a big strong man at 14 that must have his own space even when he's not there, the other 3 bottom of the pile, so I guess it's quite fitting that's where George's bed is!
Funny isn't it that when they had the room, gracie needed her own space so George gave up his room, and she spent more time there to have space, like a dig at Joanne - who seems to have been kicked aside now for Greg and denver to be flavour of the month. Anyway, now they're all crammed in, gracie is fine to share with 2 others, it's not right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fk me this woman wants to shag herself. Put some fkin clothes on and stop eyeing yourself up in the camera.

Yeh Flo, stop bragging, you’re worse than Becky Home SweetHome. You’re not affording all this with your income, it’s either a credit card or equity in the bank. Karma will bite you on the arse at some point,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fk me this woman wants to shag herself. Put some fkin clothes on and stop eyeing yourself up in the camera.

Yeh Flo, stop bragging, you’re worse than Becky Home SweetHome. You’re not affording all this with your income, it’s either a credit card or equity in the bank. Karma will bite you on the arse at some point,
King benny is probably on the fiddle. Lots a cash work I bet!

Reactions: 9
Spunked £200+ on trainers that she doesn't really need. Vacuum fresheners for a shark? Here's an idea empty and clean it after use and clean the filters and then it won't smell you dirty woman! I understand fully in a bagged vac as you would only change when full but no reason for a shark to smell in my opinion.
Bleach on a hot wash is pointless. I believe it will also damage the seals if used a lot, so once a week she's basically killing her machine. Buy some machine cleaner.
Bens been home cos she hasn't made 1 call that she should have and is fuming, bet he still didn't take any lunch though!! Come on Ben she's busy building an empire and paying her way in life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spunked £200+ on trainers that she doesn't really need. Vacuum fresheners for a shark? Here's an idea empty and clean it after use and clean the filters and then it won't smell you dirty woman! I understand fully in a bagged vac as you would only change when full but no reason for a shark to smell in my opinion.
Bleach on a hot wash is pointless. I believe it will also damage the seals if used a lot, so once a week she's basically killing her machine. Buy some machine cleaner.
Bens been home cos she hasn't made 1 call that she should have and is fuming, bet he still didn't take any lunch though!! Come on Ben she's busy building an empire and paying her way in life 😂😂
She’s a skank, I bet her vacuum STINKS , it’s been hoovering those manky old carpets for a while now 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nothing screams “Boss witch” more than a sheet of paper wrapped around a clothes hanger and fixed together with celotape 🤣🤣🤣
716362B6-2F3A-41CD-9850-8073CA2E3AC8.jpeg

• Haha
The kids learn all about the birds & the bees whilst they do all the kitchen chores!? Flo, you are not ok!? Who else randomly discusses sex with their kids every evening! Sure if they have a question answer it but the way she talks about things like this makes me cringe and think the relationships in that family are very strange!

The kids learn all about the birds & the bees whilst they do all the kitchen chores!? Flo, you are not ok!? Who else randomly discusses sex with their kids every evening! Sure if they have a question answer it but the way she talks about things like this makes me cringe and think the relationships in that family are very strange!
Totally agree re the relationships

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.