The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to come off her stories when, she said she was getting hair extensions, yet those poor kids do not have 1 toy between them or have any 'fun' family days out. Words literally fail me.
And another thing.... When my kids were school age, I loved nothing better than packing their school lunches and doing my daughters hair. That is precious time you will never get back. Get off your arse Flo and be a mum!!!!!!
I really feel sorry for those kids, her pair in particular. What a miserable life for a child 😌😌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey all…..
I’ve not really been watching but caught up today…
It seems fairly obvious to anyone with a brain 🧠 that Flo is shallow, self absorbed, a complete narcissist and without Ben she has absolutely nothing. Hence why he comes before everyone including her own kids. To see the kids in those tit beds in rooms crying out for decorating whilst she spunks money left right and centre on things she doesn’t need is so sad to watch!! And it’s all for instagram too! To portray that she is affluent and she screams basic.
Flo we know you read here! Decorate the kids rooms, put down some decent carpet…..buy your kids some toys and nice clothes
why is George in the girls room? It’s so not right…. She is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Harry isn’t even there for a full week but still George is in with Rosie; I don’t understand why they didn’t have their own separate rooms and then when Harry’s comes to stay George then sleeps in with the girls OR even better, SHARES WITH HARRY!!!

Reactions: 12
I usually just lurk on here but after watching this mornings ‘Taylor Made Morning’ I am shocked! As someone previously said the camp bed has now been hidden. The oldest child (not sure on her name) did Rosie’s hair, her own hair and passed Flo her straighteners while Flo just said there looking after herself. She is absolutely awful!!!!
She is vain and self centred which will always come first before anything else. Has to look good for the school run!

“Treat myself” again!!!! £290 for the hair extensions 😲😲
Do we all remember the ponytail disaster she had last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is vain and self centred which will always come first before anything else. Has to look good for the school run!

Do we all remember the ponytail disaster she had last year?
Yes . £90 totally wasted 😡

Reactions: 4
Harry isn’t even there for a full week but still George is in with Rosie; I don’t understand why they didn’t have their own separate rooms and then when Harry’s comes to stay George then sleeps in with the girls OR even better, SHARES WITH HARRY!!!
No no, not precious Harry! George and Rosie share because they're the bottom of the pile. Gracie apparently needed her own space in the last house and George was pushed to share with Rosie whilst Ella's room was left empty. Apparently now gracie doesn't need her own space at all and is ok on the shelves with the other 2.
George really should be allowed to share with Harry, I don't see any issues with an 11 year old and 14 year old boys sharing, then every other week, George and Rosie have their own space. But we must remember Harry is a big strong MAN! It's all seriously messed up!
Why not let the kids paint pictures on the walls if they are changing it all anyway? Have a bit of fun whilst they can. Or even graffiti the walls? They're crap anyway so can't make it any worse.

Reactions: 11
More shopping. More clothes. Oh duck off Flo spunking the equity you made selling the house, you don’t earn tit to be spending like you are. You’re as bad as these FM women with their Range Rovers and brand new big houses claiming it’s earning you huge salaries. Utter crap, probably being paid by the companies to promote these lies to get mugs to sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Delusional . Your own biological children have no toys, no beds and no decent clothes but sure hun they’re your reason 🙄
92745BE6-DE98-4267-9143-3FED78EFC416.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
More shopping. More clothes. Oh duck off Flo spunking the equity you made selling the house, you don’t earn tit to be spending like you are. You’re as bad as these FM women with their Range Rovers and brand new big houses claiming it’s earning you huge salaries. Utter crap, probably being paid by the companies to promote these lies to get mugs to sign up.
Absolutely agree. It's all a facade. (go buy a dictionary Flo with your whopper MLM earnings)

Have they actually got equity from their previous home or is this another false pretence. 🤔🤔

Zoopla/rightmove does not show the sold price since the previous 2016 sale for their previous home. It shows photos at 'March 2021' indicating that it's either available to buy or rent at that time. Land registry, doesn't have a recent sold price for that home either but it does for their current home.

Bens business is also still registered at that address. So I'm guessing the pleading poverty and making your children sleep on camp beds is a lifestyle choice that they think is acceptable.

(this info is not 'harrasement' and is freely available on the Internet, based on the information Flo has given out on her many morning yawn fests, and witches about her planning permission where they live etc)

Reactions: 9
She makes me cringe! “Im going to show people I can finically do this”.... do what exactly? Be part of the modern day house wives Avon bull crap. Wow. What a time to be alive. Not a chance can she afford an Audi, hair extensions, back massages, aftershave, bundles of new clothes and hair dryers. What little money she does make in her pyramid scheme goes towards her maccies coffee and that’s about it. Avon/NewSkin/Tropic are all aimed at the non educated bored housewives to give them a sense of purpose all whilst taking 95% of any profits made.

• Haha
What she could do for “work” is make a crappy reel of her putting up and providing a proper bed for her own son but that would be too hard wouldn’t it.
all her so called “wages” and yet her poor overlooked first born child is stuffed into a camp bed in a room with girls every night.
And she’s got a luxurious bed set up for herself, so it’s not something she’d do herself, she knows it’s wrong and uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A meeting in London and needs a blazer and 'work clothes'. For 1 meeting. If her children were asked to get an outfit for school for 1 day and spend as much as she will have done she'd be moaning. Sorry, I'm forgetting shes Queen bee!
Will be very interesting to see how slow they do the renovation as she's spent so much money on herself. We all know the house will be done on the cheap and may look OK to start with, and probably by the time it all starts to wear down theyll move and someone else will have to replace it as it won't be more expensive built to last stuff. OK, finished the dots, the reno is going to cost more than they though = duck I've spent all the money trying to make out mlm is so great, so I'll say its going to cost more.
Here's a tip flo, Rosie and George are going to stay with their dad, singular. No need to explain how there's only 1 dad each time you say it now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had THE best laugh of the year, she’s a businesswoman and she’s looking to look boss witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Flo, you really are the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn’t agree more with what has already been said though, get your kids some proper beds Flo, the way they are sleeping is horrendous 😡 totally unacceptable don’t tell me the boys and girls couldn’t respectively share and have a single bed each in each room, the way they are sleeping is horrendous 😳

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
She really couldn't give a crap about any of those children or the poor dog! It's all about her and Benny! I echo what has been said in regards to toys or the lack of. I've not seen her buy anything that they can all enjoy together, such as a family board game. It always seems to be something to get the kids out of the house. E.g roller blades, water beads for out in the pool.
With regards to Freddie, he was probably fine before because they also had Frank. Frank was his company and his security blanket. He'd then gotten used to them all being at home due to home schooling etc and now he's got to get used to the fact that no one is there due to her dropping her million children off to school and spending 2 hours talking to her phone in MACDONALDS carpark! The poor dog needs a playmate, since you never see her or any of the others play with him. Also, does she not know that 'calming' tablets either don't work or take a few times to work?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.