The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @1-2/3:4 for the thread title.

Flo is still compulsively lying about everything, turns out Ben also tells a few himself.

She can’t decide if she’s an influencer or content creator even tho she gets a ridiculously low engagement on grid posts

admitted she needed help growing her account but doesn’t seem to know how too, so will sit at 21k followers for a while longer.

her crys of trolls are just answering questions off here,
She twists the words , or maybe it’s that she can’t read properly who knows… eg “we can’t take kids on holiday we’re not allowed” when nobody said anything about holidays they we said she does duck all with them ever even locally.

Still shouting she’s a business owner and works, whilst she’s really just selling overpriced crap for pennys in return for some big company.

Scared of Hard work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’ve been told not to mention to the kids but here I am shouting my mouth off to all my followers about their dads personal business online anyway”

if blowing on about both your exes lives is classed as content flo hun look a bit closer at your own mediocre life

Reactions: 10
I haven’t got through all the dots yet. But basically George and Rosies dad sees them less but does a lot more with them 🥱🙄 I can see George wanting to move there full time, not sure about Rosie, but we are seeing her a lot less at the moment. Wonder if Steve has had a word 🤷🏼‍♀️ Would absolutely love to know what his girlfriend thinks of flo

I noticed Ben this morning sat at the table drinking one of those protein pouches that look like baby food. He left the empty pouch on the table and then went off to work. He really doesn’t need to lift a finger in that house does he?!

Reactions: 8
Are staycations allowed??? Is that insta code for I think I am a big influencer who should be gifted holidays?! Might be a bit of a stretch given all she seems to get gifted is bags of sweets! 😂😂

Her skin also looked like absolute tit sitting the car despite the filter. Not exactly a walking ad for the face dildo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are staycations allowed??? Is that insta code for I think I am a big influencer who should be gifted holidays?! Might be a bit of a stretch given all she seems to get gifted is bags of sweets! 😂😂

Her skin also looked like absolute tit sitting the car despite the filter. Not exactly a walking ad for the face dildo.
She was happy with the sweets though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

meanwhile in the universe that is instagram smaller accounts are getting shark hoovers, beds, rugs etc......
I honestly think she is brilliant. She is so deluded it’s unreal. I think that’s why I secretly love her. She is so self involved she cannot see how tit she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She tried this stunt at Xmas and nobody gifted her an air bnb does anyone remember?
she can’t even get the simple cleaning company’s, that everyone and their dog is sponsored off to gift her anything but sure flo you’ll get a free hol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She tried this stunt at Xmas and nobody gifted her an air bnb does anyone remember?
she can’t even get the simple cleaning company’s, that everyone and their dog is sponsored off to gift her anything but sure flo you’ll get a free hol 😂😂😂
As if any company would want her blogging for them!! She is a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I've no doubt she would be someone who would message places and ask. The type that companies share saying 'hi I'm an insta vlogger/content creator how about a collab where you gift me stuff and I'll post about it for free (and you're out of pocket), it will be amazing to get you new customers!'
Can't tell George and Rosie but will tell you all on here. Dick move flo!
Will help with school runs, what so you only have to get 5 children to 5 schools every other week? I mean 2 children every other week. Why aren't Harry and gracie at the same school? Can gracie walk to and from school like Harry does if its a huge problem??

Reactions: 4
So not telling George and Rosie yet but happy to blab their Dad’s news to thousands of strangers. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets back to them through the kids at their School’s and the Dad goes mad, he’d have good reason too as well. Although I’ve lost all faith in the other parents tbh, who in their right mind as a parent would be happy for Flo to parade those kids and all of their personal business all over the gram. The fact that one of them hasn’t stepped in y now says a lot.

Flo’s social blade the for the last 30 days .........
I reckon she’s either buying bots little by little as each day she loses more so she has to regain them. Plus she doesn’t have the funds to buy hundreds. And if she hasn’t she soon will start doing it 💰

Also did anyone else notice her self diagnosis of ‘hay fever’ today 😶😶😶😶

I reckon she’s either buying bots little by little as each day she loses more so she has to regain them. Plus she doesn’t have the funds to buy hundreds. And if she hasn’t she soon will start doing it 💰

Also did anyone else notice her self diagnosis of ‘hay fever’ today 😶😶😶😶
She maybe gained when she did her giveaway. I can’t see that many wanted vegan sweets.

Did anyone make it through all her stories today? I just tap through them. I can’t listen to her continued bullshit!
Good morning good Morning good morning- oh duck off Flo I’m off to work whilst you’re prattling about drinking shite coffee 😳

• Haha
So when Steve moves closer.. she has 5 kids one week and none the week after....who's going to do the cleaning?? What's she going to do if she can't moan about the school run?? She best speed up with this content creating

• Haha
What was she sharing about Harry the other day? I missed the stories? Someone said she was over sharing
She said how much of a man he’s turned out to be. And it’s overnight and all his friends can be little shites but they’re nice. They’re all men and she said how lovely and polite they were and that she would ring and tell the other parents what a great job they’ve done. And then went back to saying how Harry was a kid last year but how much of a man he is and how much testosterone was in the games room that night.
It’s the fact that this took up half her talking points as she kept going on about it and labouring the point. It felt uncomfortable

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's a disgusting human being and a complete over sharer. Her ex moving is none of her business to share to her 'followers' not to mention that she has told us how Harry followers her, so they will all know and have to keep it a secret. That's not fair on any of the children. All for the content and something to say. Complete breach of her ex's privacy. They may not have told their friends or family/jobs yet until it goes through (as she kept saying, it may fall through) yet its all over flos gram. witch.

She said she is not used to not having any children. Is she taking the piss? They are living the life of Riley when the kids are not with them. So I'm sure it won't be long until the child free holidays on their 'week off' start coming. They don't have to follow the same week on week off pattern as Ben's kids. If they altered it, all children would get some one on one time with them without the other set of children. But that would make it inconvenient for them wouldn't it 🙄 I hope it does happen as R&G (that's the one you forget Flo) will finally have a set of parents that care more about them than their phone, close by.

I see there will be a live today for the 'coparenting' questions. This means that she can answer her own questions and not the ones she was (or wasn't 🤣) asked 🤣🤣

• Haha
So I’m actually of work today so if anyone needs me to throw some questions into this live feel free to Chuck them at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.