The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really couldn't give a crap about any of those children or the poor dog! It's all about her and Benny! I echo what has been said in regards to toys or the lack of. I've not seen her buy anything that they can all enjoy together, such as a family board game. It always seems to be something to get the kids out of the house. E.g roller blades, water beads for out in the pool.
With regards to Freddie, he was probably fine before because they also had Frank. Frank was his company and his security blanket. He'd then gotten used to them all being at home due to home schooling etc and now he's got to get used to the fact that no one is there due to her dropping her million children off to school and spending 2 hours talking to her phone in MACDONALDS carpark! The poor dog needs a playmate, since you never see her or any of the others play with him. Also, does she not know that 'calming' tablets either don't work or take a few times to work?!
Agree with this. Her dog has separation anxiety, he’s lost his friend, his family are now back at school/work and they’ve moved. That’s a lot. She rarely walks him, she said she now walks him daily. Why didn’t she before? Hmm. Calming tablets and plug ins don’t work straight away, she wants to quit after 1 day. Spend time with him, walk him, and why not take him with you on the school run? Or come back as soon as you can instead of spending hours talking to your phone in the car. Yes it’s annoying when a dog becomes this needy, I’ve been there but it’s something you have to work on and help them, they’re anxious!

Reactions: 6
Just had THE best laugh of the year, she’s a businesswoman and she’s looking to look boss witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Flo, you really are the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn’t agree more with what has already been said though, get your kids some proper beds Flo, the way they are sleeping is horrendous 😡 totally unacceptable don’t tell me the boys and girls couldn’t respectively share and have a single bed each in each room, the way they are sleeping is horrendous 😳
I genuinely think she thought it was “good content” because she filmed them building those ridiculous triple bunk beds. But now that they are planning on the possibility of the Reno 🤢 taking longer then they really do need to re consider the sleeping arrangements. Poor Gracie can barley move she’s that close the the ceiling. I’d be fuming if she was mine

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she thought it was “good content” because she filmed them building those ridiculous triple bunk beds. But now that they are planning on the possibility of the Reno 🤢 taking longer then they really do need to re consider the sleeping arrangements. Poor Gracie can barley move she’s that close the the ceiling. I’d be fuming if she was mine
I agree 100% if I were her mother I would be furious, she must have to be careful when she sits up, that she doesn’t bang her head 🤨

More spending. Why 2 pairs of trainers? She 100% is spending their equity from the last house. She must think we were born yesterday that she’s making this amount of money herself 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I barely watch her daily shite anymore, shes an embarrassment to herself! Ive had friends jump on this lumi spa tit and it DEFINITELY isn’t the way she makes out! It really pisses me off when she preaches on how this has changed her life given her a purpose bla bla bla… no flo you think your doing something by sending out 100s of messages to people in hope they will buy from you when 90% of them are messers and wont!!! To you thats “busy” and to you thats right ive got loads of work to do today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 knob off seriously. I would put money on she wont get that new audi! Its all for content, in their training they are told to say things like this, and show all the expensive things they’ve brought portraying to everyone omg Florence is doing so well she must be earning so well from that lumi thing shes brought this she’s brought that!! Nop she’s spending bens money/ child maintenance/ child benefit what she earns from that lumi maybe enough to buy her crappy mcdonalds coffee! She’s trying to fool people thats what they all do! Cant stand the geezer bird!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me and benny are so tired at the moment. We are working so hard. Piss off Flo. I honestly don’t know how Ben puts up with her. When she was filming him yesterday trying to put whatever it was together he looked so pissed off. I’d have thrown it at her to be honest 😂 Do you know what would be good content flo? Benny leaving you and you having to manage alone on your lumi “wage” I literally can’t remember the last time she bought the kids clothes. Apart from some kickers from primark. Suppose she’ll be buying new school uniform. George’s won’t be cheap starting high school so that will give her something to moan about 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
Hang on… now she loves makes up and yesterday she got loads of compliments when she was wearing make up 😂😂 and she is preaching “the power of make up” and going on a live to do her make up before G’s football thing??! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I barely watch her daily shite anymore, shes an embarrassment to herself! Ive had friends jump on this lumi spa tit and it DEFINITELY isn’t the way she makes out! It really pisses me off when she preaches on how this has changed her life given her a purpose bla bla bla… no flo you think your doing something by sending out 100s of messages to people in hope they will buy from you when 90% of them are messers and wont!!! To you thats “busy” and to you thats right ive got loads of work to do today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 knob off seriously. I would put money on she wont get that new audi! Its all for content, in their training they are told to say things like this, and show all the expensive things they’ve brought portraying to everyone omg Florence is doing so well she must be earning so well from that lumi thing shes brought this she’s brought that!! Nop she’s spending bens money/ child maintenance/ child benefit what she earns from that lumi maybe enough to buy her crappy mcdonalds coffee! She’s trying to fool people thats what they all do! Cant stand the geezer bird!!! 😂
Geezer bird yes!!!! Her hands in that live looked like a 59 year old builders hands

Not worn make up for ages does make up and hair coz she’s meeting the kids dad… sums her up that does.. she’s an absolute embarrassment she should be ashamed of her self. Bens as much of a prick as she is trust me I know them both people in our town think there idiots hence why they have duck all friends

Reactions: 12
Apparently she only has two pairs of shoes in the house. Weird considering I’ve seen her wearing different types of trainers, boots and wellies in the past 🤔

Reactions: 8
I can't get why she was topless in bed, and then spoke about her and Ben cuddle in the middle of it. Was this to show she doesn't sleep in that over worn nightie or suggesting something else? Quite weird either way.

Reactions: 9
I have just stumbled across this dull, wanna be woman.. she is genuinely the most boring “ content creator”. She acts as though she’s talking to millions of people when in reality it’s about 100.. your engagement doesn’t lie Flo!

anyway she blocked me since I responded to her million year long story saying give it a rest 🤣. Not sure how i will sleep tonight..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just stumbled across this dull, wanna be woman.. she is genuinely the most boring “ content creator”. She acts as though she’s talking to millions of people when in reality it’s about 100.. your engagement doesn’t lie Flo!

anyway she blocked me since I responded to her million year long story saying give it a rest 🤣. Not sure how i will sleep tonight..
Oh no. Your journey with flo was so short and not sweet, how will you cope at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Make up does nothing for her at all. She looks so old 👵🏻 Another morning benny could have helped with the school run to give the poor, over worked business woman a break from 5 school runs 🥴
Booking Ellas tattoo for October but own children get last minute tit from Amazon prime 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Watch her through the anonymous story viewer. That's what I do . I'm not adding to her numbers so I unfollowed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.