The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute moron if she doesn't know that the whole household now needs to isolate until a PCR test result is given.

G shouldn't go back to her mums to isolate as she could then infect their household. (they don't need to isolate as she's not been there in the last 24-48hrs) she needs to stay put at Flos.

She can't just finish for the end of term either unless they are all just going to isolate for the next 10 days, if Flo can't be arsed to try and get a test sorted.

Reactions: 4
So she had a cough and decided to do a home test which was negative and sent her in. What the actual .... not sure about other places but we’re always emailed from school saying that the home tests strips aren’t suitable for active symptoms.

So she had a cough and decided to do a home test which was negative and sent her in. What the actual .... not sure about other places but we’re always emailed from school saying that the home tests strips aren’t suitable for active symptoms.
It's because Flo thinks she's untouchable and the rules don't apply to them. Self absorbed. You can see how annoyed she is about it. Poor you, having to take time out of your day to be a parent. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell does she come up for air?she never stops talking and everythings so over dramatically happy. I get tired watching her 😂 Yes Flo, more money on chemicals and crap.

Its 2021, who doesn’t have a tumble dryer.

Last edited:
I hope she checked with Joanne 1st. Remember the stink she kicked up when George's dad took him for a test when he was staying there last year.
Probably won't mention it again and we won't see the kids and won't mention activities she's still taking them to when they should be home. Up to 3 days it was taking for results so will probs whinge about that if she does talk about it!

I hope she checked with Joanne 1st. Remember the stink she kicked up when George's dad took him for a test when he was staying there last year.
Probably won't mention it again and we won't see the kids and won't mention activities she's still taking them to when they should be home. Up to 3 days it was taking for results so will probs whinge about that if she does talk about it!
Yes, I bet they don’t isolate. She will go out regardless,

Does the whole household not need to isolate? So ben and the other kids should be home now too?

How long before she realises this and makes out Gracie is actually fine so they can go about their business as usual?
Probably pretty quickly as she reads here constantly, she’s thrown up a random meme about racism after me saying she didn’t mention it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is it 100% that they have to isolate because I will report them if they disregard the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes they 100% have to isolate as Gracie has symptoms. Whether they 'think' it is her normal cough or not. All of them are legally required to stay at home until they get her results.
Let’s see how it rolls out then I’ll be screen shotting and reporting her if they don’t stick to the rules let’s watch her spend the equity on the fine she’ll be slapped with

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s see how it rolls out then I’ll be screen shotting and reporting her if they don’t stick to the rules let’s watch her spend the equity on the fine she’ll be slapped with
Shhh don't say it or she'll just hide everything, content ruined 😂
They surely told her when they went for the pcr that the whole house needed to isolate whilst waiting for results.

Reactions: 5
She'll have some new content though taylormade morning home schooling edition 😂😂😂 (please credit me as content created though, don't take credit for other people's ideas Flo 🙄)

Reactions: 3
I have just discovered Tattle!
There has always been something about Flo that I couldn’t put my finger on, something seemed off about her. It’s after reading this thread that you lot have opened my eyes to her bullshit and those poor kids treated like absolute shite. I want to unfollower her but want to see how this “Reno” plays out with her friendly neighbours.

Reactions: 10
she has made me so angry! i’m pretty sure Rosie is in school uniform! I really really hope i’m wrong!! screenshots taken tho. Oi Flo if you read here show us all of you at home or proof of a negative test basically prove you aren’t breaking the law and not being a selfish twit!!

Reactions: 8
she has made me so angry! i’m pretty sure Rosie is in school uniform! I really really hope i’m wrong!! screenshots taken tho. Oi Flo if you read here show us all of you at home or proof of a negative test basically prove you aren’t breaking the law and not being a selfish twit!!
Deffo in school uniform!!

Reactions: 5
Yep, school uniform!

She storied saying she’d been to MaaccccDonalds and had a coffee but had to get home as Gracie was isolating. Then moaned she was ‘coughing her guts up all night’ and keeping her awake! So selfish. Poor Gracie. There was about 6 dots after but I had to do something so didn’t see them all….now they’re gone! Hhmmmm. Definitely Gracie was isolating but she’d been for coffee after taking the others to school. Dodgy cow.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.